First time here

Aura

About Myself: I'm just a normal pony here in Ponyville just looking for ponies to talk to.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this while looking for extensions for my browers

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan after watchin some videos about the show. I am also a fan of the show because of some of the ponify version of certain things.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hi. I'm new here. I would like to know a little bit about the website if you can give me some info I might like here.

I forgot to mention I do have a lot of different power at my dispolser. But I am willing to answer quetions and don't forget the the tumblr and da website to post things and maybe I might give for something good. Please help me.

Welcome!

Personally, all I need of this site is the "view new content" button to see what people are actively chatting about, and the homepage so I can see the new pictures that our members have submitted.

Role Playing is a big part of this site too, but if you are interested, someone else will have to explain it since it isn't my cup of tea.

Oh, Hiya Aura! Welcome to Canterlot!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. This site's main thing is RPs. You can find those from the main page by scrolling down a bit. Lol. If RPs aren't your thing, you can always check out the other discussion threads. There's all kinds of em, so just take your pick!!! If you're craving a little realtime interaction, you can hop in the chatroom and come say hello to everyone in there. That's where I usually hang out. I hope to see you around!

Oh, one last thing... Very important...