Kimmorz's Art Thread

Kimmorz

So, I promised I'd make a thread to come share my art, so here it is! Since it's gonna get quite a bit pic-heavy, I'm using smaller images of everything (you can see the full size pics on my deviantart).

tumblr_mi78a8FFZi1qfmxa3o1_500.png

So we'll start with the first picture I did this year. This one is for a friend of mine who I went to Cosmetology school with. This was done in Paint Shop Pro 8.

tumblr_mi72q7y6NV1qfmxa3o1_500.png

Another gift for a friend. I just got a new computer, and instead of PSP, I now have Photoshop. Definitely like using Paint Shop a lot more. The pen tool in Photoshop is not my friend. I need more practice with drawing open wings though. I have issues with making them too narrow.

tumblr_mi72quL6F21qfmxa3o1_500.png

AppleJack! First time using Illustrator in years, and I'm definitely going to stick to it~ I plan on doing a whole set like this of the Mane 6, and then maybe some of the other ponies. I'm pretty happy with how she turned out~

tumblr_mi72spHrYr1qfmxa3o1_500.png

Here is my OC, Shear Luck. This is her as a filly, where she has a different mane style, and freckles.

tumblr_midon6V9qG1qfmxa3o1_500.png

And here she is again. For some reason the magic around the wiimote was not turning out the same with the horn, no matter how many times I tried, so I just had to kind of had to try something else.

And that's all for now! I have 2 more pictures in the works right now that are getting pretty close to done, I will add those soon.

[Note: I do take commissions, [colour=#ff0000]but I read the rules somewhere that we aren't supposed to advertise stuff like that[/colour], I think? ]]

Edited by Helix
edited by Helix
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

[Note: I do take commissions, but I read the rules somewhere that we aren't supposed to advertise stuff like that, I think? [colour=#ff0000][EDITED][/colour] ]

Saying that you take commissions and want PMs about it, but won't post prices does not equal not advertising your commissions. You may start another thread about your art if you'd like but it should be for showing art/taking requests only.