Special day

LightningStreak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel Smiled "[colour=#800000]For now, Ill probably get a pay day soon enough though, Most likely in a couple of days.[/colour]" He announced happily, A pony yelled form a near by table. Angel Turned to see AirSiren. "[colour=#800000]Oh, boy[/colour]" he thought to himself.

Flashbomb had finnaly found the winter wrapup store and landed. He trotted in and bought what he needed. He walked out with a full saddlebag. It was full of goggles, shovels, coats, hot coacoa mix and other items. He ran down thw road then took of again to get the items to cloudsdale. He flew above the line infront of Sugarcube corner. A packet of hot coacoa slipped out of the saddle bag and fell. Flashbomb paid no attention as he flew to Cloudsdale.

As the hot cocoa fell from the sky, it happened to just hit Thunderbolt smack in his face,then it dropped."Hey!" He yelled out angrily then neutralized himself.He looked up and saw Flashbomb flying up to Cloudsdale,"oh, looks like Flashbomb dropped his Cocoa... guess I better go catch up to him and give it back to him,be right back."He pulled down his goggles,prepared his wings and took off,"Just a little faster!" he said to himself.He finally caught up to Flashbomb,"Hey, you sropped your Cocoa." He handed it back to Flashbomb then started back to the Sweets shop.

Flashbomb looked back and Thunderbolt gave Him a packet of coacoa tat he had dropped. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh.. thanks.."[/colour] Thunderbolt flew back down. Flashbomb took of fo cloudsdale yet again.

Thunderbolt landed next to AngelSnapp and Delilah."Sorry I had to leave for a short time so abruptly... Flashbomb dropped a packet of cocoa and it hit me, so I flew up and gave it back to him.""That's very nice of you." Delilah warmly smiled then gave him a short,and fast little hug."So..."Thunderbolt said.

Flashbomb made it to the Base of operations of the weather team. He put the Saddlebags on the floor and flicked his tail. He saw Rainbow dash giving out orders. He trotted behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around [colour=#40E0D0]"Flashbomb your back. You took way to long the winter team were just about to go without the gear. Speaking of gear what did you get?"[/colour] Flash bomb steped aside and showed her the items he got. [colour=#0000FF]"15 Snow shovels 15 Winter jackets 15 goggles and10 pounds of coacoa.[/colour] He read off what he had bought. Rainbow dash face hoofed. [colour=#40E0D0]"Ugh Flashbomb i said 11 pounds of coacoa. And you got type 12 snow shovels not type 10. And the coats are 5 ply not 7ply. Your going to have to return everything, All of this is unusable. [/colour][colour=#0000FF]"Horsefeathers i have to bring it all back You said Type12 and you didnt care how much i got. And 11 pounds of Coacoa!? Thats just dumb."[/colour] Flash bomb argued with her.

Angel laughed "[colour=#800000]I graduated a while ago. Im a Wonderbolt now[/colour]" He said proud-fully "[colour=#800000]Head photographer[/colour]" He smiled, He loved his job, He got to do what he loved and also got to be a Wonderbolt, "[colour=#800000]You know the posters you see evey now and then? Well some-pony's got to take that photo[/colour]" He said

[colour=#00FFFF]"Ugh flashbomb you really get on my nerves take that stuff back right now!"[/colour] Rainbow dash scolded flashbomb.He rolled his eyes, he was just as stubborn as her if not more.

[colour=#0000FF]"No because it doesnt matter if i got type 12 shovels instead of type 10. It also doesnt matter that i got 5ply instead of 7ply coats and im sorry but the last time i checked ONE POUND OF COACOA DOES NOT MATTER!" [/colour]He said to her. Raiibow dash whipped around.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Oh mr tough stallion eh!? You wanna do this the hard way!?[/colour][colour=#0000FF] "Try me."[/colour][colour=#40E0D0] We will do this the hard way!"[/colour]

When Acrylic finally made it to the front of the line he sighed in relief. "What would you like to buy?" The cashier questioned him without even batting an eye lash about Acrylic's apperance. When you lived with the craziest pony in Ponyville one spotted stallion was nothing. Acrylic smiled akwardly and then said "I'm here for the order under the name of Paint. I ordered ahead from Canterlot a day ago." He said as the cashier smiled brightly, "Alrighty then Sugarcube! I'll be back with your order." She said before trotting around back.

Acrylic stood there and then he remembered his little cousin. "Now Neon I know you've been good but we're here to get the order and nothing else." He said looking to his side and expecting his little cousin to be there but she was missing. "Neon?" he asked looking around the shop and his eyes widened when he couldn't see her.

Neon looked around town square confused, she wasn't sure how she got here. She just got caught up in a crowd of ponies running out of sugar cube corner with their orders. "Acrylic!" She said looking around scared and confused.

The pegesai stood around while Flashbomb And Rainbow dash argued. They were used to this because it happened nearly every single day. Flashbomb and Rainbow dash wrestled,Chased each other, Called eachother names and bickered. Finnaly they were both spent and it usually ended in a truce. Flashbomb sat down and prened his feathers and shook himself. Rainbow dash trotted over to the winter team and told them totake the supplies. They did and began to depart. Rainbow dash left with them,Leaving Flashbomb to lead the last of them back above ponyille to Water the plants and flour beds. He an the weather pegesai took off for Sugarcbe corner for their first job.

"Acrylic!" she yelled around confused. Thunderbolt had gone out for a walk when he heard somepony sound lost. He walked over to Neon and asked,"Are you lost? I can walk you back to where you need to go,... and just so that I'm not a stranger hi I'm Thunderbolt,the Wonderbolt."He said warm and nicely.

Neon tucked her tail inbetween her legs when Thunderbolt approached her. "I-I can't find my cousin." she said trying to make herself as small as possible. She was afaird that the large stallion was going to hurt her. "We were at Sugar Cube corner and I was looking at the cool stuff on the shelves when a bunch of ponies ran out the door with their stuff and accidently pushed me around until I got here." She said looking every which way except for at the stallion.

Flashbomb headed the small force of pegasai. They had a v formation much like geese. He pointed down to the clouds that moved in right above sugarcube corner. Half of the pegasai flew down and cleared them out. Flashbomb saw a storm cloud that was giving them trouble. [colour=#0000FF]"Time to use my special talent" [/colour]He thought. He did a loop and then rocketed into the cloud. It broke into 4 pieces and sparked with energy. He then intructed 3 other pegesai to grab the other 3 pieces and to water the flowers. Flash bomb pushed the cloud over above a large flower bed. He jumped up and down on the cloud to water the plants. As he jumped he saw Thunderbolt talking with somepony. He wondered who the pony was but he continued to jump on the cloud to water the plants more.

"Oh, there's no need to be scared of me, I would never hurt a young filly, here follow me, I know just where sugarcube corner is." Thunderbolt warmly said to her then pointed in the direction in which they would walk.

Neon brightened up a bit and then adjusted the bright blue goggles on her head. "That's great I'm sure Acrylic's freaking out by now, he may not look like it but he can easily get panicked over the littlest of things." She said laughing a bit.

After getting the order Acrylic trotted around outside of Sugar Cube corner, "Neon!" he exclaimed looking for her. He didn't know what he'd do if anything were to happen to her, never mind her mother killing him. The guilt alone for losing Neon would be the main cause of death for Acrylic.

"Thanks mister!" Neon said grinning then she heard somepony call her name. "Acrylic?" She shouted just as Acrylic rounded bout the building, Neon ran up only to grabbed by Acrylic "Never run off again!" He shouted before hugging her. Neon smiled and hugged him back.