My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

Every Pony (sorry it's going to be often that I'll fall way behind)

---

Lovinity saw Time, Flashbomb, Snowboat, SilverStar... basically all the ponies after her and Marcurius. She heard them shouting at Marcurius, asking him to let... sorry demanding... him to let her go. She first said to herself, "wait, so Marcurius and I are the crisis?"

Then she looked at the other ponies and called out to them.

"[colour=#800000]Hello![/colour]" Lovinity called out. She then made out their anger.

"[colour=#800000]Please every pony, take it easy. I know you probably want to tackle Marcurius and et cetera, and that you're worried about me, but please trust me on this. Don't fight him.[/colour]"

Lovinity was trying to keep peace and harmony among every pony, especially from what was happening at the parade. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, though, and whether or not it would be effective, especially with Marcurius having the watch.

Time ran forward with Flashbomb glad that somepony finally agreed with him. Time glared at Marcurius shadow-ish sparks came from his horn. He heard what lovinity was telling them but this only made him confused. And when Time get's confused he gets angry [colour=#696969]"Marcurius! You let Lovinity and My Pocket watch go now! I am not afraid to challenge you!"[/colour]

Flashbomb held time back [colour=#0000FF]"He doesnt seem to know what the watch does yet. Calm down lets try to get the watch away from him first." [/colour]He whispered to time. [colour=#0000FF]"Lovinity you cant trust [/colour] [colour=#0000FF]Marcurius, He Is a thief and a liar! I dont know what he has told you or how nice he seems but he is devious. I know you want to keep the peace but now isnt the time!" [/colour]He said to the two ponies.

Flashbomb and Time

---

Lovinity looked at Flashbomb.

"[colour=#800000]Seriously, flashbomb, I know he isn't supposed to be trusted... remember Fluttershy? Discord couldn't be trusted... but she trusted him... and Discord learned of the magic of friendship. I just... don't want chaos. I don't want to see any pony hurt. And no, Marcurius did not say anything to me... I am saying this from myself. I am a loving pony, not a hating one. I know I'm supposed to defend myself and my friends, but I defend not with hate, violence, and despise, but with love and compassion. I don't like what he's doing, but it doesn't mean I should not like him.[/colour]"

Lovinity took a short time to calm... it's not like her to talk that much in a mouthful... and in such a firm way.

Lovinity closed her eyes for a short time as she spoke again.

"[colour=#800000]I'm sorry Flashbomb. I seriously don't know what's been up with me. I've been getting episodes of anger. It's not like me to get angry. I don't mean to offend you.[/colour]"

Marcurius was trying to decide what he would do when Lovinity defended him. Great, now I feel like a bad guy. He sighed and thought about releasing Lovinity. He was seriously deciding if this was really wanted to do to leave. He sighed, muttering, "[colour=#0000cd]Little lady." [/colour]He glanced at the two ponies that confronted him and spoke to them. "[colour=#0000cd]I'm sorry about the trouble tonight. But, you have more problems than just me." [/colour]He looked at Time, "[colour=#0000cd]Your watch is quite special isn't it, if somepony has thieves after it.[/colour]" Marcurius looked at Lovinity and motioned for her to go to them and tossed the watch to Time. "[colour=#0000cd]Have a gift from me to you. As a thank you for tonight's memories.[/colour]"

Marcurius.

---

Marcurius tossed the watch to Time and motioned Lovinity to go with them... but Lovinity didn't just go.

Lovinity looked at Marcurius with her bottom eyes squinted (you know, like an upset expression); she was sensing some upset feelings from Marcurius.

"[colour=#800000]I... " [/colour][colour=#000000]Lovinity took a short moment.[/colour][colour=#800000] "I'm so sorry Marcurius." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lovinity's eyes closed and a tear shed.[/colour][colour=#800000] "I should have been more kind to you... trusted you more... not get angry. But I neglected to listen to my heart, and here's what happened.[/colour]"

Lovinity wanted to wrap her hooves around Marcurius and give him a hug of apologies.

"[colour=#800000]Will you forgive me, friend?[/colour]" Lovinity said, smiling. "[colour=#800000]I know that you're really a nice guy on the inside. I'm sorry I didn't trust that.[/colour]"

Marcurius let go of Lovenity and also curgave FlashBomb the watch back. She was very confused at this point. She concluded that Marcurius was a theif that had gotten TimeSpinners Poket Watch. It didn't add up though. Why would he give it back and relece Lovinity? And where did that necklass Come from? SilverStar never remembered buying it. She put that thought aside and foucsed on the task at hand. She felt a sence of danger.. She didn't know why. It felt like this was just a big mis-underStanding. "Mr. Marcurius was it? Umm.. Why are you being so reasonable?"

Time's mind split into two sides once again.

[colour=#FF0000]"Once we have the pocket watch, we kill him."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Lovinity says-"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Curse what Lovinity says! We don't answer to her! We need to kill him!"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I..."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"We kill him!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time's mind returned to normal. He picked up the pocket watch and slipped back around his neck. It was nice to have the usual weight around his head again. Then a new feeling enveloped his chest. It was powerful and dark. He felt as his horn was going to charge with something and the Pocket watch began to feel like a motor. Deity was controlling him. Time had to act fast or marcurius would be killed. He looked around spotted Showboat.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Hey...showboat..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He struggled to say. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You want to see why this pocket watch is so important?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said knowing his horn was about to stop everything around him.[/colour]

Time

---

Lovinity was limp and sort-of on the ground, shedding a few tears at what she has done. But suddenly she felt a strong dark presence. She hopped quickly back on her hooves and turned around.

"[colour=#800000]Time...[/colour]" she quietly answered. She then said it louder, seeing his glowing horn. "[colour=#800000]Time![/colour]"

Lovinity flew over and knocked Time over, trying to prevent his spell from hitting any pony (and instead go straight up into the air).

"[colour=#800000]Sorry... but I had to do that. It's for the best.[/colour]"

Lovinity paused for a short moment... still on top of Time.

"[colour=#800000]Time... what were you going to do? It felt dark. Whatever it was, please... snap out of it. It won't solve anything and it will make the situation worse.[/colour]" Lovinity said, looking into Time's eyes, noticing they didn't look normal.

(note: The spell didn't necessarily fire yet from Time, unless you want to make it like that)

Edited by Lovinity

(It hadn't yet.)

[colour=#696969]"Lovinity...If I don't get up right now and fire off...this new spell, we're going to have a repeat of Hearts and hooves day with me. Lovinity...Its...really...difficult." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time stuggled to breath now.[/colour]

Time

---

Lovinity looked at Time.

Even though Lovinity was fond of nature, there wasn't an option right now.

"[colour=#800000]Then fire at that tree Time. It's better the tree than a repeat of Hearts and Hooves Day." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lovinity shuttered at that thought.[/colour][colour=#800000] "I don't want a repeat of that. That was seriously... enough talking about it anyway go and fire... the tree.[/colour]"

Lovinity tried to prepare a backup plan, internally, if her idea didn't work.

The situation was escalating quickly. Marcurius gave up, much to the surprise of both Showboat's, and handed back the pocket watch and Lovinity. Time got the pocket watch, and his horn suddenly began charging. Time asked if Showboat wanted to see what was special about the pocket watch. Lovinity then tackled him, knocking him over. Showboat was confused, but decided to deal with Marcurius. [colour=#0000cd]"Okay, Mr. Marcurius. If you could kindly come with me back to Canterlot. We can get this sorted out. Although you will be charged with petty theft and kidnapping, since you gave them up, I could probably help you get out of serious trouble." [/colour]He ignored Lovinity and Time talking about Hearts and Hooves day, though he was having childish shipping thoughts of them.

(Showboat is now a Timinity shipper)

(That's awesome and weird at the same time. XD)

Time got up and looked at the tree finally ready to get this...burst over with. Time's horned charged with a lightning like affect on it and now it was glowing grey. He was ready. He prepared himself and aimed his head down. The pocket watch burst open and began to glow Orange instead of it's normal blue colour when he stopped time or slowed it. A large grey beam shot out of his and fired at the tree. Time decided to make this...about 20 percent cooler and shouted [colour=#696969]"Time Blitz!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time was satisfied as he looked at the beam now turning a silver colour until all the energy had finally died. Time looked at what he did and not just one but a few tree had been burned and were black.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](A now milestone for Time will be learning new Time magic. Expect it to happen but not in every episode. ;D)[/colour]

(XD Haha awesome time!)

Time

---

("Oh... I am so frustrated I could just scream..." (big inhale) "(squeak)".) <Just a cute Fluttershy thing XD

"[colour=#800000]Feel better?[/colour]" Lovinity asked Time, seeing his energy let out and the trees burned.

"[colour=#800000]Wow, that really was some energy built up. Glad it's...[/colour]" Lovinity cut herself out. For some reason, the dark presence was still there.

[colour=#800000]"Sorry... is there something going on? It just doesn't feel right here.[/colour]" Lovinity asked any pony.

Showboat and Marcurius' negotiations were interrupted by Time. It was too tough for Showboat to ignore what was happening with him. His horn was being covered in grey, and some electricity. His pocket watch opened up, revealing an orange aura. He shouted something that Showboat didn't really hear, and a large grey beam of light shot from his horn, and hitting several trees, turning them a jet black. Showboat had no words. He simply stared at what just happened.

[colour=#696969]"Y-yeah...I...haven't told you yet. Ever since Hearts and Hooves day...Deity can talk to me. Apparantly that Form of me is Deity. On the plus side I can also control the sword so...I guess that's a plus." [/colour][colour=#000000]​He breathed heavily then looked back at showboat. [/colour][colour=#696969]"You see why the Pocket Watch is so Important. Actually It was supposed to do something else but that's new and I think it's from the pocket Watch." [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Time leveled up! Time Learned Time Blitz!...I said Time too much. -_-)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Edit: (This is so funny!)[/colour]

Time

---

Lovinity replied, "So who exactly is Deity?"

Lovinity was mind-shocked by what she thought was a premonition.

"Kill Marcurius" the voice said in her head.

In the real world, Lovinity was talking out loud to what other ponies thought was herself.

[colour=#800000]"What? Why?[/colour]" She said.

"He is not trustworthy. He is a thief. All thieves must die or they will forever ruin Equestria.", the voice replied.

Again, Lovinity spoke out loud in the real world. "[colour=#800000]No way, whoever you are! Marcurius isn't like that. He just appears that way. And besides, killing thieves is no way to solve situations.[/colour]"

The voice didn't listen to Lovinity.

"Kill marcurius." The voice once again said in Lovinity's head.

[colour=#800000]"No![/colour]" Lovinity said out loud... her body starting to spark green. "[colour=#800000]No no no! I will not do such a thing. You cannot make me![/colour]"

"Yes I can." The voice replied.

Lovinity's sparks tried to turn from green to black... but Lovinity tried to fight it.

"How did this being even get to me?" Lovinity thought to herself.

Flashbomb had stood aside and watched everything diligantly He grew more concerned with each event that took place. Then Lovinity acted as though she was Quarraling with a voice in her head. She began to eminate black sparks. Flashbomb stepped back a little in fear. He then realized that Lovinity was turning hostile. [colour=#0000FF]"Time.....this isnt good!"[/colour] He exclaimed to him.

Showboat listened to what Time was saying. He talked about a 'deity' and how it related to his pocket watch, and how he learned a new power. Showboat promptly believed what he was hearing. Nothing that intricate could be a lie. Showboat turned to Lovinity, who was loudly talking to herself. She was saying how killing was wrong, and that '(he/she) couldn't make her'. She was releasing some black dust, which hit Showboat. Suddenly, a sudden shock went through his horn, as his hornache became worse. [colour=#0000cd]Are you doing something?! [/colour][colour=#000080]It's not me! Something's trying to invade! [/colour]Showboat was in too much pain to ask what he meant. He turned to Time. [colour=#0000cd]"Is your watch doing something?!" [/colour]He yelled, unaware of how loud he was being.

Edited by fireraven23

(Well... okay I hadn't planned on Deity actually gaining control of Lovinity, but since you mentioned it I will make it so... with a small twist ;) )

---

Lovinity's sparks became all black now as her body started looking like the static from a TV set randomly. An Aura of black shot outward from her (this aura doesn't do anything... just effects)... and Lovinity fell down to the ground, her body now black and her eyes now glowing red. Her cutie mark however remained untouched.

EDIT

Just before Deity gained full control, Lovinity uttered something very quietly. "[colour=#800000]I'm sorry, I've failed[/colour]"

Edited by Lovinity

SilverStar's Head spun. Everything was happening so fast, Lovinity changing into some sort of Demon Spawn, ShowBoat yelling at TimeSpinner. She had a feeling this wouldn't end well. She stood her ground though, Preparing to help her friends in a worse case scenario. She dropped her saddle bag and took a deep breath

Time stood his ground He grabbed the pocket watch and held it tight. He looked over at Lovinity. [colour=#696969]"Enough Deity. You've had your fun but now is not the time for this. If we kill marcurius we kill him my way and with you staying in our body. I am you and I can control us both." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said feeling his mind split more in two then it did before. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Not to mention she has nothing you can control. You want Time and powerful magic. I stand and see a pegasus with Love. Nothing you can control or even want." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as a shadow moved from Lovinity to Time.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I'm not quite sure who controls deity now. Technically he is Time Spinner but he also is in Lovinity...)[/colour]

Flashbomb stood next to Silver star. [colour=#0000FF]"Hate to say it but i guess we gotta fight them to protect Marcurius."[/colour] He said to her. The demon from Hearts and Hooes day was corrupting ponies. [colour=#0000FF]"Showboat are you alright?"[/colour] He asked Him he stood ready to defend Marcurius.

(Deity has almost complete control of Lovinity... or did. I thought that since Lovinity continued to feel a dark presence despite everything that went on then somehow Deity would "appear" to her. I hadn't planned on Deity taking over Lovinity, but it was mentioned "realizing that Lovinity was turning hostile" so with that I had to make Deity take over Lovinity... well didn't have to but in a setting like that, how else would Lovinity become hostile?)

Lovinity's glowing red eyes stared at Flashbomb and SilverStar, knowing they were after her/him. Deity wanted to cause chaos and hurt the ponies, but there was one problem: Lovinity was a Pegasus, not a unicorn!. So Lovinity continued to stare while the demon inside her tried to figure out what to do.

(Maybe Deity can take control of more than one pony now since the upgrade to Time Blitz? I don't know. I could make Deity give up and leave lovinity if you wish.)

Edited by Lovinity

Time seemed more intent on saving Lovinity. He remembered the blast from the black sparkles before his horn began throbbing with pain. Lovinity was going dark, seemingly being possessed by something. Showboat just hoped the black dust wouldn't hurt him. Flash asked how he was. [colour=#0000cd]"Other then this... Ugh... Excruciating pain... Ow... I'm fine..." [/colour]He muttered weakly to Flashbomb, no longer embarrassed about rubbing his aching horn. [colour=#000080]Got it all! [/colour]Suddenly, Showboat's horn glowed a chocolate brown, and then fired a swirling light of pinkish-red and jet black. It fired into the air, and tore apart a cloud. It then just stopped. Showboat's horn no longer ached, and it seemed almost like nothing happened. [colour=#0000cd]"... That escalated quickly." [/colour]He said to himself, meaning to think it. He didn't know what to do in this situation, so he just stood their awkwardly, waiting for something else to happen. [colour=#000080]When this is over, we need a really long nap.[/colour]