My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

SilverStar looked up from a near-by lens she was inspecting. "[colour=#008080]Nope! Im from Ponyville. Well, Technically Im from Philydelphia but I live in Ponyville. Im here to paint in the gardens, But i doubt ill get any peace and quiet with this crowd..[/colour]" She sighed. She really was hoping to feature some of her work at the parade as well. "[colour=#008080]But.. Im pretty sure im lost at this point.[/colour]" She laughed quietly. She thought back to when she moved out of her parents house and into AngelSnapp's home. She wondered how they were doing. "[colour=#008080]I Should write to them tonight.[/colour]" She said to herself then continued to look around the shop.

Snowboat and SilverStar

---

Lovinity replied to Snowboat's question, "[colour=#800000]Yes, I live here in Canterlot. I've only been here a couple months since I was kicked out of CloudsDale.[/colour]" Lovinity remembered how that all happened. She was still a little frustrated and confused as to why it happened. But she lives in Canterlot now, and she was happy to meet the wonderful ponies there. She thought about what it would be like to live in the Crystal Empire with Princess Cadence and Shining Armor, but she wasn't a crystal pony and so she didn't feel fit to live there. Plus, Princess Cadence was able to balance love in that sector of Equestria... so Lovinity was here to balance the love in the other towns.

Lovinity heard Silver Star's conversation about his works. Lovinity thought a moment and responded. "[colour=#800000]If only we could find Fluttershy. She'd know a good place for you to go to to paint a garden. It may not be at the parade but once you complete it you could feature it.[/colour]"

Time walked through the crowd until he came upon a certain store. It was a photo shop and it really attracted Time's eye. [colour=#696969]"Why is it so appealing?" [/colour]Time walked to the building bumping into a pony. [colour=#696969]"Sorry."[/colour] He said. The pony didn't respond and simply moved through the crowd still. Time walked to the door of the shop but a familiar smell surrounded him. [colour=#696969]"Coffee..."[/colour] Time said walking towards the coffee shop. He opened the door and sat at a booth. A mare walked up to him. [colour=#8b4513]"Hi there. What can I get you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time smiled at her. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'll have a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer." [/colour][colour=#000000]It was his favorite.[/colour]

SilverStar giggled "[colour=#008080]That would be nice![/colour]​" She smiled, It seemed like this pegasus was kind. "[colour=#008080]Im just kinda lost though. Its embarrassing, Ive never really traveled alone.[/colour]​" She explained.

Gearlock started walking towards the shops. [colour=#daa520]"Is there something you want to see first Sun Ray?" [/colour]He asked as they made their way though the thick crowds of ponies. [colour=#DAA520]"I only need to pick up a gift for my half sister for when she gets back on this side of Equstria. I already know what I am going to get her." [/colour]He turned his head back to make sure that Sun Ray was able to keep paced with him in the crowds, and he ajustied to fit the pegasuses' pace.

Silver Star

---

"[colour=#800000]Would you like to hear a short story?[/colour]" Lovinity asked Silver Star. "[colour=#800000]I was trapped inside a cave when I was young. I don't know who trapped me or how long I was down there. But people tell me they think it was Queen Chrysalis, and that I was down there for over 10 years. Zecora released me, but the first time I roamed CloudsDale, I was a scared nervous filly since my parents I have no clue of, panicking and jumping at nearly everything. But over time I was used to it.[/colour]"

Edited by Lovinity

The filly totld him about Fillydelphia, and Lovinity was from Canterlot, after being kicked out of Cloudsdale. The filly was a painter, though Showboat had assumed that already, and Lovinity didn't say what her job was. She did tell an interesting story about being trapped inside a cave for over10 years, which Showboat was shocked at. [colour=#0000cd]Why can't my life be interesting like that? [/colour][colour=#000080]Because you're a boring pony.[/colour] Showboat decided to try and impress them. [colour=#0000cd]"I am just a humble lawyer from Caneighda." [/colour]He told them, though obviously lying about the 'humble' part. [colour=#0000cd]"I work so hard for so long, I decided to take a break, and see this parade the Canterlotians were putting on."[/colour]

"[colour=#800000]So Snowboat, I never heard of Fillydelphia before. What's it like there?[/colour]"

Before Snowboat could respond, a waitress came by.

"Would any of you like more coffee?" she asked.

"[colour=#800000]I'll take a little bit. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but today it sounds good.[/colour]" Lovinity replied.

"What strength?"

"[colour=#800000]Light roast please.[/colour]"

"Any creamer or flavouring?"

"[colour=#800000]Um... Ooh I love hazelnut! I'll take that.[/colour]"

"Alright I'll bring it out shortly."

"[colour=#800000]Thank you very much.[/colour]" Lovinity smiled.

"Anyone else would like more coffee?"

Edited by Lovinity

SilverStar looked at lovinity "[colour=#008080]Wow, I bet that was real boring being trapped down there..[/colour]" She said, "[colour=#008080]I remember when I was a filly, Me and angel went camping, And he thought it would be funny to play a prank on me, So he hid in a tree to make me think he left. I nearly had a Heart Attack.." [/colour]She joked. Then the Stallion mentioned about being a lawyer [colour=#008080]I bet you hear a lot of interesting things in the court-room..[/colour]" She said. (NO COFFEE FOR YOU!)

Edited by IIID3LTAIII

(Sorry that's the waitress offering coffee haha ^^ sorry for confusion. Anything Lovinity says I'm highlighting in maroon now)

Lovinity replied, [colour=#800000]"I can't even remember most of what I did down there or what happened. It's been over one and a half years ago since I was freed by Zecora. And then just recently I thought Queen Chrysalis would trap me again because I ran into her. But I showed her some love and compassion and her desire turned around. In fact she shared a little about why she is who she is. Her sensitive side came out.[/colour]"

Lovinity replied to SilverStar's next comment. "[colour=#800000]Aww that's mean (giggle). If I had any siblings, pranks are fun but I wouldn't do something like that.[/colour]"

Lovinity asked Showboat what Fillydelphia was like. [colour=#0000cd]"No, I'm the Caneighdian one. She's the Fillydelphian." [/colour]Showboat nudged his head towards the mare next to him. She said he must have heard interesting things in court rooms. He laughed, remembering some of the funny things he has to deal with. A waitress came by to aske them for coffee. [colour=#0000cd]"I'll take a normal coffee. 4 sugars." [/colour]He looked at the two mares next to him. [colour=#0000cd]"I like my coffee sugary." [/colour]He then looked to the mare next to him. [colour=#0000cd]"I haven't caught your name."[/colour]

The waitress replied to SilverStar and Snowboat.

"Alright regular coffee with four sugars for you." -Snowboat

"Yes, we have vanilla roast. Would you like that?" -SilverStar

"[colour=#800000](giggle) Hey you want to see something funny?[/colour]" Lovinity asked; she was feeling very daring today.

She turned around in her chair and blew her magical love sparkles at the pony behind her. He suddenly started slurping his coffee down really loudly and really fast.

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coffee! I wish I could marry it!" the colt said.

Lovinity giggled.

"[colour=#800000]Don't worry, the effects last only about 15 seconds.[/colour]"

SilverStar giggled "[colour=#008080]It was alright, I got him back by setting up a Blind BLIND Date, It was so awkward for him. He thought he was just getting a free dinner."[/colour]SilverStar laughed remembering how he had just Graduated from WonderBolt academy and how he was in the news. So he was some-what known. "[colour=#008080]Fillydelphia is a great place, It was a little to fancy for my taste though. I was the 'Tom Colt' Apparently.[/colour]" She said (TomColt = TomBoy?) The stallion next to SilverStar asked her what her name was "[colour=#008080]Im SilverStar, Only the best painter in all of Equestria! I cant believe you haven't heard of me.[/colour]" She joked "[colour=#008080]Just kidding, Im not that famous....Yet![/colour]" She smiled. The waitress offered her the coffee she wanted "[colour=#008080]Yes please Miss." [/colour]She said pulling out a couple bits from her saddle bag. "[colour=#008080]Dont worry guys, Its on me![/colour]" She smiled.

The waitress took their order. Lovinity then offered to show them something funny. Showboat paid attention, as she turned around and blew dust onto some colt. He then began drinking his coffee quickly, yelling about how he wished to marry it. Showboat laughed. [colour=#0000cd]"What is that? I thought pegasi were only capable of passive magic." [/colour]The filly introduced herself as Silver Star, then offered to pay for them. [colour=#000080]Good. Get her to buy us a bed while we're it. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]I can't let her pay, she's so young! [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I can pay for myself." [/colour]He told her, hoping she wasn't a stubborn pony.

Lovinity replied to Snowboat.

"[colour=#800000]Princess Cadence taught me how to use love magic... without being a unicorn. But there are downsides. One, it's typically not as powerful as her magic... so she lets me use the Element of love if I really need to. Secondly, it has more of its drawbacks than it does for Princess Cadence. So I have to be careful sometimes. I've been seriously injured before by the magic back firing.[/colour]"

Lovinity explained the odd dust. Apparently, pegasi were capable of, at the very least, the love magic that she mentioned. Cadence taught her how to use it, but because she was a pegasus, it was weaker then Cadence's, and could potentially injure her if she was careless. Showboat was mostly surprised to find out pegasi could do any magic at all. [colour=#0000cd]"We're not very good with magic. We know a few spells, but nothing super special." [/colour]He told her honestly, not realizing how he referred to himself as 'we'. [colour=#0000cd]"But who needs magic when you have our mind?" [/colour]He stated proudly, pushing up a metaphorical pair of glasses. [colour=#000080]If I ever disappear, you better hope to learn magic, or you'll be out of the job. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]That's why nopony knows about you.[/colour]

Lovinity giggled at Snowboat's comment about not needing magic when she had their mind.

Lovinity replied. "[colour=#800000]I'm not like that though. My job is to keep love limitless and in harmony across Equestria (with the exception of the Crystal Empire... Princess Cadence takes care of that). If love goes unbalanced somewhere, I try to re-balance it... whatever I have to do to make it happen. That's why I need the magic that Princess Cadence has taught me. Sure, I can show a lot of my own personal love with other ponies... and I do. But sometimes the magical side of love goes unchecked, and magic is needed.[/colour]"

(wow i missed alot,)

Flashbomb continued to read his book. He heard the door open behind him but he didnt look over his shoulder. He read aloud under his breath and in between sips of tea [colour=#0000FF]"The thunderbolt z is only able to be preformed by a pegasus with smaller wings roughly 14 to 16 inches long."[/colour] He onfolded his right wing and guestimated his wing size. [colour=#0000FF]"Shoot i couldnt preform that one. my wing is to big." [/colour]He flipped the page and folded his wing back to his side. He continued to search for tricks he could preform.

SilverStar Raised and lowered her shoulders, "[colour=#008080]​Suit yourself, I wouldn't turn down a free coffee though[/colour]" She said, SilverStar giggled plesently at the joke that Lovinity pulled on the Stallion with the coffee. "[colour=#008080]I can hardly even teleport, Im not mage." [/colour]She said laughing. "[colour=#008080]But really, Having a Wonderbolt as a brother is really nice, He gave me 250 Bits for this week, So I dont mind paying for you Lovinity.[/colour]" She said "[colour=#008080]I bet its cool training under Princess Cadence, I remember I painted a portrait of her once. I dont think I ever finished it.. Hu, Ill have to do that when I get home. Or start a new one![/colour]" She levitated out her sketch pad and flipped through it. It was full of sketches and paintings of landscapes and old buildings, What ever she found that she thought looked cool. She would sketch it then paint it later. She pulled out a pencil and started to sketch princess Cadence with Lovinity. "[colour=#008080]Youve given me inspiration! Now... This... goes like that, And your mane....[/colour]" She said looking up and down switching between looking at Lovinity and sketching her in the sketch book

Time had finished sipping his coffee and ordered another to go. He levitated his wallet out and gave the waitress a bit of a tip as well as paying for the coffee. He levitated it up and was about to leave when he noticed that there was a unicorn holding a sketch pad. Time froze in place, his face turned pale and his eyes shrank. She looked just like...no that can't be right. She isn't around anymore, and she never had children. That mare couldn't possibly be related to her. Time's gaze turned to the red pegasus (I hope I got that colour right.) There was something about her that seemed odd but Time just thought it might have to do with where she was from. Lastly there was the final pony. There was defiantly something off about him but what was it? Time shook his head. He looked at his pocket Watch and said under his breath. [colour=#696969]"If there is something weird about him, I bet I could beat it."[/colour]

(Her body is maroon, close enough Time hehe ^^)

SilverStar

---

"[colour=#800000]Aww you don't have to pay for me sweetheart, but I appreciate your offer to do so.[/colour]" Lovinity smiled warmly at SilverStar.

"[colour=#800000]A wonderbolt? Wow I've heard of them before but have never actually seen one.[/colour]" Lovinity smiled.

"[colour=#800000]If a wonderbolt flew past me, I'd easily fly out of the sky,[/colour]" Lovinity chuckled.

"[colour=#800000]My speed on average is 3 wing power, but using Pegasus magic I can go much faster, up to 10 wing power if I strained myself. I never really was measured for speed using magic before though. Rainbow Dash is much faster still hehe. I heard she can go up to 15+ wing power.[/colour]"

Lovinity was confused at first when SilverStar was saying "This goes like that, and your mane..." while quickly moving pencil around on the paper. Curiously she asked, "[colour=#800000]What are you doing SilverStar?[/colour]"

EDIT: used wing power. Someone help me with the conversion from MPH to wing power and tell me if this sounds ok for 60MPH (3 wing power) and 200MPH (10 wing power)

Sorry I'm editing so much, I'm trying to calculate

Edited by Lovinity

Silver Star, while reminiscing about her life, mentioned that her brother was a Wonderbolt. Showboat would have choked on his coffee if he was drinking any. [colour=#0000cd]"A wonderbolt?! Seriously?! He needs to meet our brother, he's a big fan of the Wonderbolts, even if he says otherwise." [/colour]He then noticed she was drawing something. Showboat leaned in to look at it. [colour=#0000cd]"That's awesome! That's Lovinity, right?" [/colour][colour=#000080]I've seen better. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Give her a break.[/colour]

(phew okay I think I settled on Lovinity's speeds. I read 1 wing power = 19 mph... so Lovinity's average speed is 3 wing power. Her max assumed speed (since she was never measured with magic) is 10 wing power or 200MPH. I think Rainbow Dash's average speed is around 10-15 wing power or something? But she can top 700MPH which is 37 wing power)

"[colour=#800000]you're drawing me?[/colour]" Lovinity asked SilverStar.

Lovinity took a sip of the coffee while SilverStar continued to draw. "[colour=#800000]Hey this coffee is quite good![/colour]"

Edited by Lovinity

(This song is called fragrance of dark coffee. We're in a coffee shop. I thought it was fitting.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pwSk2N7zRw

Time strolled over to the group. [colour=#696969]I guess now would be a good time to meet some ponies. [/colour][colour=#000000]Time thought. He approached the group seeing the white mare was drawing the maroon Pegasus. (Got it right! yay) [/colour][colour=#696969]"That's a really good drawing." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said watching her sketch. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Sorry if i'm interrupting anything but I just wanted to say hello. My name is Time Spinner." [/colour]

SilverStar giggled "[colour=#008080]Im sure AngelSnapp would be more than happy to meet your brother! Hes a kind Stallion[/colour]" She smiled "[colour=#008080]It is you.. But stop moving silly! I need to get your proportions right...[/colour]" She smiled. Her coffee arrived and she took a sip "[colour=#008080]Yup! Nothing beats vanilla![/colour]" She took another sip and continued to sketch in the details of Lovinity. A Stallion trotted over to them and told her "That's a really good drawing" "[colour=#008080]Thanks Mister, Its alright, You werent interrupting anything, Im SilverStar.[/colour]" She smiled. She took another sip of coffee, A bit of whipped cream stuck to her nose.