My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

Time Spinner heard as flash bomb yelled into the air. He stopped dead in his tracks and his horn lit up causing his ears to glow. He waited for the sound of lovinity's voice, when he realized he was still walking and trotted into a white mare. He looked up and saw silver star in front of him. [colour=#696969]"Oh, silver star!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said hiding a blush for his mistake.[/colour]

SilverStar didnt pay attention, She ended up being ran-into by some-pony. She got knocked down. Mostly from just the unexpected force. "[colour=#008080]Owch..." [/colour]She looked up to see A familiar looking pony. "[colour=#008080]Time spinner, Watch where your trotting silly[/colour]" She said playfully nudging him as she got up. "[colour=#008080]Whats going on anyway?[/colour]" She asked.

After following Time for a while, they were suddenly stopped when Time ran into somepony. When he looked closer, he saw it was Silver Star. He apologized to the many ponies who were now walking around them. She asked what was happening. [colour=#0000cd]"We're looking for... Lovinity, right? And his pocket watch."[/colour]

Flashbomb flew up high into the sky And looked over all of canterlot. His wings flapped in a beat to keep Afloat in mid air. He couldnt find Lovinity and worried what could have happened to her. He landed ontop of a large flagpole that was on a building.He ballanced with his wings as he looked down at the ponies. They looked like ants from this height. A bird flew by and screeched.

(Lol assasins creed reference!)

• Like 1

Everypony

---

Lovinity stopped trying to free herself from Marcurius's (wings? Hooves? Hands?). She didn't want to make a fight. However soon after she started hearing yells again in the far distance. Lovinity's ears perked up (her ears are usually down), trying to make out what they were saying. She couldn't make out anything; it was all muffled. Lovinity decided to call back out.

"[colour=#800000]Wherever you are, Lovinity's trying to get to you to help you out![/colour]" Lovinity shouted, for she thought there was a crisis going on over where the voices were.

"[colour=#800000]Seriously Marcurius... please let me help them by letting me go.[/colour]" Lovinity said to Marcurius... smiling at him. "[colour=#800000]You wouldn't want to see your friends in a crisis, would you?[/colour]" She asked Marcurius.

Flashbomb continued to scan all of the ponies. [colour=#0000FF]"Where in equestria are you Lovinity."[/colour] He whispered under his breath. The breeze blew thrugh his mane and the sun was bright, it slightly blinded him. He still looked from his vantage point.

(I'm sorry I forgot Lovinity had flown to a distant location quite far from Canterlot away from the ponies so she could try and relax from the pony attitudes, and Marcurius traced her from her heart magic. So in case you're wondering why you can't find Lovinity... that's why. I haven't even thought about where she is haha.)

Lovinity decided to just stop and not try to free herself. Instead she brought herself into a meditation in her heart. She was worried about the ponies out there, and the danger they might have been in. She focused on her heart, and it began glowing green.

"[colour=#800000]Wherever you are, whoever you are... I know that you will be safe and secure. I know that the situation will resolve itself, and that love will help untangle the chaos.[/colour]" Lovinity said to Equestria quietly.

A small amount of green pixie dust came out of her heart: The love magic. It went off into the air towards the voices. Lovinity took a sigh, hoping it would work.

Flashbomb heard a whisper in his head. He saw small green particles floating through the air. He watched them with intreauge. He felt slightly at peace but still was worried. He continued to stand on the flagpole. The bird screeched and landed on his back. It annoyed him slightly but he realized that he was taking the only resting place. (im having fun with this, Drawing idea!)

Time was breathing heavily [colour=#696969]"I-We have to find Lovinity. It's really...important. We ne-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time stopped as the green sprinkles fell to the ground. Time looked at them and at first he felt entranced by them and they were somehow making the mare's around more beautiful especially Silver. (Remember Time was never truly cured! XD) He felt like he was swaying back and forth on a tight rope. His eyesight was fading and he got sleepier and sleepier. He was suddenly jolted back awake by the feeling of his mind split in half.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Wake up! As much as I would like to take over you know we have to find the pocket watch!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity yelled in his mind.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Ah!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time jumped. [/colour]

Time began to get panicky. Showboat was slightly worried about him. He could have believed the pocket watch meant the fate of the universe. Showboat looked up. It seemed some odd green sparkles were falling from the sky. Showboat smirked as he thought they were related to the parade. Looking back down, he saw Time seemed to be spacing out. He almost fainted, before he jumped up with a small 'ah'. Showboat took a deep sniff of the sparkles, wanting to know if they had a scent. [colour=#000080]No! [/colour]The voice in his head called out. Suddenly, Showboat had a hornache. [colour=#0000cd]What are these?! [/colour][colour=#000080]Nothing, just ignore them. [/colour]Showboat realized he was rubbing his hoof. After putting his hoof down, and looking around awkwardly, he turned to Time, not realizing he was blushing. [colour=#0000cd]"Are you okay?"[/colour]

SilverStar sighed "[colour=#008080]You guys are wired.[/colour]" She said under her breath. She looked around to see green sparkles falling from the sky, Much like how Lovinity did before in the coffee shop. She felt a sudden attraction to the Stallions but quickly shook her head. "[colour=#008080]Whats wrong with me, Nether of them are my type...[/colour]" She thought to herself. She Blushed slightly

(Haha creative ways to come up with how you reacted to the sparkles. I was not expecting that. But hey that's the joys of role play :) )

---

(I'm going to quit for the night. I don't want to send Marcurius too far behind in time haha. I can't really do anything else right now. Every pony have a good night! :) )

[colour=#696969]"Oh um yeah, it's just a cold I never got over. Anyway we need a way to track down Lovinity and Flashbomb. I realize now that if Flashbomb came from here then Lovinity isn't here. Let's head towards Flashbomb. S-silver...you coming along?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked her almost holding out a hoof but then suddenly putting it back to on the ground. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I feel like I've met you before Silver but why can't I remember?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I had an idea with that last part.)[/colour]

TimeSpinner held his hoof out and asked SilverStar if she was coming He quickly lowered it. Silver Nodded "[colour=#008080]Yup, I dont have much of a choice. Lets go find him..[/colour]" She said. She wondered why TimeSpinner seemed so familiar. "[colour=#008080]I do feel like ive meet him before, But I cant remember for the life of me, UGG This is going to eat away at me for the rest of the day..[/colour]" She thought to herself sighing.

[colour=#696969]"Alright, He'll probably be in the sky so watch for that. Now let's get going." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said and started to trot in that direction. His mind was splitting, Deity wanted to say something. He hoped he would still trot as he answered the call.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Figure it out yet?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"If you mean the location of our pocket watch and the thief then no..."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I realize that but I'm talking about the memory loss."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What!? What are you talking about?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Your great at puzzles, all the pieces are here on the table. Just find the right ones and everything will be clear again."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Deity Tell me what this is about! I must know the complete truth!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"And you'll get nothing from me! Like I said figure this out on your own. You did cause it after all."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time's mind returned and he still was trotting down the road. He looked for Flashbomb but saw no sign of him. He kept looking. [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Okay all I am heading to bed. Night.)[/colour]

Flashbomb glanced at the bird. It was a bird that fluttershy kept talking about over and over again. He kinda liked the bird it was a white colour and looked pretty fierce. [colour=#0000FF]"You sure like sitting on my back do you?" [/colour]He smiled at the bird then looked over canterlot again. (flashbomb is gonna get a pet!) (Fixed the post)

(Sorry)

Mercurius took a rope and tied the rope snugly around Lovinity's wings. "[colour=#0000cd]Please tell me if it's too tight little lady." [/colour]He smiled a bit, before he sighed, "[colour=#0000cd]I'm sorry about this Miss Lovinity, this wasn't my original plan, or my back up plan. I hope that you won't think any less of me."[/colour]

To Marcurius (sorry I'm not in bed yet XP)

---

Lovinity looked in shock at Marcurius.

"[colour=#800000]What are you doing?[/colour]" She asked him. "[colour=#800000]And what do you mean not in your plans? What plans?[/colour]"

Lovinity thought to herself that she should have trusted her instincts more and not trust this guy.

"NO!" she interrupted herself in thought. "Don't do such a thing Lovinity. Everyone knows that distrust leads to hate... and you're not a hater."

Lovinity took a deep breath and canceled her question:

"[colour=#800000]I'm sorry Marcurius. Never mind my question. Do what you need to do.[/colour]" Lovinity smiled.

Flashbomb tried to think of where Lovinity was. But he couldnt place his hoof on it. He felt the Bird shuffle on his back. He looked at it again. He tried hard to remember what Fluttershy said it was called. It started with O.........Osprey? he looked again it had a white colour to it. It was indeed an ospray. He smiled at his great memory.

(It's okay neither am I. XD)

[colour=#000000]Time looked up and stopped with a screech. He saw Flashbomb on top of a flag pole...talking to a bird. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Flashbomb! Have you found Lovinity yet?"[/colour]

Flashbomb heard a voice yell to him he looked around and saw that way down at the bottom on the street that the others were taking to him.[colour=#0000FF]"No i havnt! i cant find her anywhere!"[/colour] He looked around again. [colour=#0000FF]"But i did see some green sparkles!"[/colour] He yelled down.

After inviting Silver Star into their search party, there was a small awkward silence. Time ended up calling to somepony up in the sky. Tracing where he was looking, he saw the trey-catching pony on a flagpole. Time called him 'Flashbomb', which Showboat thought was a cool name. [colour=#000080]That name sounds familiar. [/colour]Ignoring his voice, he returned to hoping somepony knew where Lovinity was, so this awkward situation could end well.

Flashbomb shook his head and decided to get down from te pole. He brushed off the Osprey and looked to him[colour=#0000FF] "Would you like to be my pet?"[/colour] He asked the bird. The bird screeched to him in response.[colour=#0000FF] "I will take that as a yes then!"[/colour] Flashbomb said. He looked down. it was a far way down to the others. (Leap of faith time) Flashbomb breathed in and closed his eyes. he fell off the pole and Freefell. He fell for a long time. He then snapped both his eyes and wings open and curved up. He flew fast above the crowd trying not to hit any pony. He then slowed down and flapped his wings i the opposite direction. He landed infront of time and the others. He closed his wings and smiled. The Osprey had followed him. It landed on his back and screeched at the others. [colour=#0000FF]"This is my new pet."[/colour] He said with happyness. [colour=#0000FF]" I couldnt find Lovinity though."[/colour] He said in a sader tone.

Flashbomb jumped from the poll he was standing on. If Showboat didn't know he was a pegasus, he would have panicked. Flashbomb actually used the opportunity to do a trick, which Showboat enjoyed watching. He made a dive, and saved himself at the last minute from injuring himself. He landed in front of them, showing off an osprey he said was his new pet. He said he couldn't find Lovinity though. Showboat was really liking this pony so far. [colour=#0000cd]"Hello there, Flash." [/colour]He greeted him. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm Showboat Forte, attorney at law. Remember that name, for someday I will be famous." [/colour][colour=#000080]Seriously, that greeting is getting on my nerves. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]I have to say it though! I can't live with myself if I don't say it! [/colour]

Flashbomb smiled and shok Forte's hoof. [colour=#0000ff]"Nice to meet you forte."[/colour] He said. He looked around at the crowd. They were dispersing for the other events in other parts of canterlot.