My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

(I'm not going to bed anytime soon)

Mercurius heard the questions and debated whether to answer any of them. He thought about what had lead up to this. "[colour=#0000cd]All right, little lady. I owe you for taking out of your normal routines. I came here for a certain item for somepony. That panic happened sooner than I expected and I got tripped up. Neither my original plan or my fall back plan would work so I had to improvise. And here you are." [/colour]Mercurius looked around, and mumbled, "[colour=#0000cd]I hope those friends of yours can find you, I don't want to be known as a thief who uses ladies as shields." [/colour]Shaking his head he spoke up,[colour=#0000cd] "I am sorry about this little lady. Oh, and about that missing watch," [/colour]he levitated the watch out, [colour=#0000cd]"Considering my luck, this is it."[/colour]

• Like 1

SilverStar looked at FlashBomb questionably "[colour=#008080]Are you sure AngelSnapp will approve of this? I mean, Shouldn't you ask him first?[/colour]" She looked at him in a somewhat stern look

Marcurius

---

Lovinity was confused by Marcurius's response, but after seeing the watch she gasped.

"[colour=#800000]The watch![/colour]" she said out of impulse. She shook herself into reality to ask questions since she was confused.

"[colour=#800000]Wait, so... the watch is the item for the somepony? Is it for something else? Or did it accidentally fall in your hooves?[/colour]" Lovinity questioned. "[colour=#800000]...what is going on here?[/colour]"

Flashbomb looked at silverstar. [colour=#0000FF]"Well i would keep him in a cage while in Angel's house and i would feed him and clean up after him. Besides he seems nice enough."[/colour] He said to her. The Osprey shifted on his back and made a birdlike cooing noise. [colour=#0000FF]"And you could draw him if you would like too! I will make sure he behaves."[/colour] He assured her. (Going to bed flashbomb wil just follow.)

Mercurius sighed again at his luck. "[colour=#0000cd]Figures that this would be the watch."[/colour] He thought a bit before answering her other questions, "[colour=#0000cd]I don't really know if this watch is the object that they wanted. All I know is that they wanted an object that would be here today. As for how I got it, well. . . " [/colour]he paused trying to think up a lie and failing, "[colour=#0000cd]I stole it from a mare, so it just found its way to me." [/colour]He chuckled a bit, adding, "[colour=#0000cd]Like it was destined or something."[/colour]

Marcurius

---

Lovinity still wasn't making sense of marcurius, and replied back to him.

"[colour=#800000]You didn't know if that's the object they wanted? How could it have been destined to you if you stole it? Why would you say "it figures this would be the watch" when you admit to taking it?[/colour]"

Lovinity stopped herself... she was getting a migraine.

"[colour=#800000]I'm sorry Marcurius. Excuse my panic. I didn't mean to go off on you like that.[/colour]" Lovinity said, and started swinging very slightly; the migraine was making her dizzy.

"[colour=#800000]I would hug you or put my hoof on you in apologies if I wasn't tied.[/colour]" Lovinity finally said. She sat down from both the migraine and the feeling of guilt.

Edited by Lovinity

Marcurius nodded after all of her outbursts. "[colour=#0000cd]Thanks for the sentiment. As for what I figured, well, I don't have the best luck. As for the object, all I know it was an old heirloom or something." [/colour]He shrugged at her remark as she sat down. "[colour=#0000cd]Sorry little lady, a hostage that can leave at any time means that I have no bargaining chip. . . but, I think I'd like to know more about this watch." [/colour]He thought for a moment before removing the rope from her legs. He smiled at her saying, "[colour=#0000cd]Least I could do for you being so understanding."[/colour]

Marcurius

---

As Marcurius made his remark about being understanding, asking about the watch, and removing the rope from her legs, she looked at Marcurius, not making any attempts to try and pull herself away using her legs.

"[colour=#800000]Well honestly, I hate to say it, I don't know anything about the watch. I've never seen that watch before, and it looks like just an ordinary pocket watch that could be, like you said, an heirloom. But it obviously belongs to someone and is of great value because of the panic I've heard at the parade for the missing watch. ...but the watch itself, I have nothing.[/colour]" Lovinity replied.

[colour=#696969]"Okay so now we have a bird, a pegasus, and three unicorns. Okay let's get looking. I don't think Lovinity is in town anymore. Also I have a theory...Has anypony seen marcurius?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a bit of spite in his voice when he said Marcurius. It was all coming together, Marcurius had Lovinity, and the Pocket watch. It had to be the truth.[/colour]

Flashbomb looked over to Time. [colour=#0000FF]"The one with the hooded cloak earlier? He left with Silverstar i think and didnt Showboat go with him as wel? I dont remember, bu he isnt here now and Lovinity is gone as well. You dont think that he has her do you?"[/colour] He questioned. The Osprey climbed up on his head. He chuckled and loked up at it.

[colour=#696969]"Indeed I do. I think our little 'friend' is a bit more then we think he is. He may even have my pocket watch too. Flashbomb have you checked outside of town? If not, then we have our first place to look and we should hurry to." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said ready to charge toward the direction that led out of town.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Then that's where we go." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said charging down the road. He could feel his horn start to light with a dark aura that he quickly stopped. He would save that for marcurius, oh yes. He knew that finding Lovinity would be important but so would finding his pocket watch but something wasn't right about this. There were more pieces to this puzzle then Time knew. Marcurius, Lovinity, Flashbomb, The pocket watch, Silver Star,...and maybe even showboat. They all have a piece to this puzzle and then there was what Deity said. Memory loss? Was Time suffering from amnesia? He thought about asking Flashbomb about it but then shrugged it off. After all Flashbomb was only part of the adventure from hearts and hooves day. The only ponies there were Lovinity, flashbomb, applejack, rarity, the alicorns, and pinkie pie, right?[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Can you figure out the ponies err Characters that are missing?)[/colour]

(there were leisha and quillheart and puzzlebeat as well there was some others in hearts and hooves.)

Flashbomb took off and flew behind Time. The Osprey followed close behind him as he flew. He wondered what time was going to do when he found marcurius. He shook it off, they had to find Lovinity first and thats what mattered.

Mercurius chuckled, "[colour=#0000CD]I didn't grab you because of your outstanding knowledge.of this watch." [/colour]With that he took a deep breath, started examining the watch, and asked more to himself than to Lovinity, [colour=#0000cd]"Why would you go through so many thieves to get a single pocket watch? What could be so important about it? What secrets do you hide watch?"[/colour]

The ponies began discussing what to do next. Time seemed to believe somepony named 'Marcurius' was the thief, and was responsible for Lovinity going missing. They said he walked with Showboat and Silver Star. [colour=#0000cd]I was walking with a thief?! Why didn't you tell me? [/colour][colour=#000080]How was I suppose to know?! I'm not some magical force that can detect criminals, you know! [/colour]After facehoofing for being stupid, he joined back in. It seems they agreed to look outside Canterlot. Showboat simply nodded, not wanting to let his annoyance with the situation slip out. [colour=#0000cd]I just hope I'm not burdening them.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time ran through the crowd and past a few buildings. Eventually they were outside of canterlot and were making their way through a field. Time spotted a few ponies in a field. One was a red pegasus Time knew was lovinity. The other...Time was sure this was marcurius. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Marcurius!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time growled as his horn began to light it's normal green aura.[/colour]

They Arrived in a feild. TimeSpinner was shouting at somepony when SilverStar got there. She ended up triping on a crack in the road and a Silver and light blue necklace fell out of her saddle bag (Hearts and hoovs day ref. Hint hint timespinner) She quickly leavetated it back into her saddle bag and stood next to timespinner. "This dosent look good" She whispered to herself.

While Showboat was pondering his usefulness, he eventually saw he was all alone. He looked around, and saw the group charging away from Canterlot. [colour=#0000cd]"W-w-wait for me!" [/colour]He called out to them. As soon as he started running, he tripped on an air molecule. He stood up again, rubbing his head. [colour=#000080]Way to not be a burden. [/colour]Shaking that thought off, he began running after them from afar, though still able to watch their every movement. They were eventually outside Canterlot, going through a field in the mountain. Time yelled at Marcurius, who seemed to be with Lovinity in the field. [colour=#000080]"Quiet down!" [/colour]Showboat whisper-yelled in a very unusually serious voice. [colour=#0000cd]I didn't say you could take over! "[/colour][colour=#000080]Time , you're ruining our tactical advantage. If [/colour][colour=#000080]e you yell[/colour][colour=#000080] from here, Marcurius can get away easily. We need to think this through. " [/colour][colour=#000080]Sorry, needed to be said. You have control again.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Do you think that I care about that! He has Lovinity and My pocket watch!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said going off at showboat. The sight of HIS pocket watch in another Ponies hooves made him very angry. Not to mention he had Lovinity and there was a rope around her wings drew Time to the conclusion of Her being held hostage but why didn't she do anything? [/colour]

Time didn't care about what Showboat said. He seemed very angry. Not wanting to seem odd, Showboat remained persistent, though his weak voice wasn't very assertive nor calming. [colour=#0000cd]"Just... Try and live with it? Please? We don't want him hurting Lovinity, or breaking your pocket watch."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Or we quit talking and actually DO SOMETHING!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time whisper- yelled the last part. If showboat knew what the pocket watch could do then maybe he would think the same way Time was. He also saw a light blue object fall out of silver's saddle bag. He didn't see all of it but the light reminded him of the necklace Luna had given him when he was a learning how to use magic. He had bigger things to take care of though and dropped it.[/colour]

Time was getting very angry. Thankfully, he had enough control to only whisper-yell, rather then actually yell and catch the attention of the kidnapper. [colour=#0000cd]"O-okay... What're we gonna' do then?" [/colour]Showboat asked nervously. [colour=#000080]Why are you such a door mat? [/colour]Showboat was slightly scared of what would happen if he was too persistent with trying to calm Time. [colour=#0000cd]I think I'm just making him crazier.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I...don't know...Flashbomb could just tackle him with a sonic boom, I could...cal a friend of mine, we could challenge him. Actually scratch all of the rest of that. Let's just challenge him. That would be the easiest." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time whispered to Showboat almost standing up.[/colour]

Flashbomb flew after time, showboat, and Silver star. He saw that Lovinity was with the thief. His temper started to rise when he saw that Lovinity was tied up. He flew faster and ahead of the others. He had to do something to save her. He then saw the pocket watch in his hoof and his heart sank. He landed just far enough to yell at Him.[colour=#0000FF] "Mercurius Let Lovinity go!" [/colour]He hollered at him. He had to be carefull because he had her hostage and had the Pocket watch. He didnt know what he would do with it but he knew it could be bad. The osprey landed on his back and screeched at him. He looked back at the bird and them back to Mercurius.