The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

((Very new here, but basically my ponys called Sunshine Stryker [Nicknamed as Sunny] she has a fur of fluttershy coat, but a little darker, and dark blue, pink and a little yellow in her mane and tail, [ill do the pony later or tomorrow] she's very sweet and loves to make new friends, she's also interested in fashion so rarity would be the way to go for her. She can be optimistic, and is a nice natured mare, but has a temper on her, so basically anyone's free to join just a normal day in Equestria! :) ))

[colour=#696969]((friendly tip: the above description could be placed within your RP scenario, along with where why and when. Make it a story. Unfortunately at this point you've asked people to come and join your RP but they've not got anything to work with right now... the below is an example only. Feel free to take inspiration from it.[/colour]

------------------------

It's a dull spring afternoon in Ponyville. Sunny, still in bed on her back, yawns and stretches her aching legs out making her (description of])

cutiemark ripple and dance over her Daffodil-yellow flank.

She blinks the sleep from her dazzling (colour) eyes and shakes out her mane sending out whisps of yellow, pink and baby blue in scattered waves before her natural mane-style settles in gentle curls down to her withers.

Sunrise (or Sunny to her friends) lives in a modest single-bedroom home on the out-skirts of ponyville due to a lack of bits and stable job to her name. But she's happily helped others out and covers part-time, like yesterday, at the various local rock farms for a meagre sum to pay her way in life.

Getting up and heading to the kitchen she notices her sundial and realises she's slept in again just as the distinctive knock at her door sounds.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Who could that be?"[/colour] she questioned herself aloud before peering into her red-painted wooden door's peep-hole.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Hello? Who is it?"[/colour]

-----------------------

[colour=#696969]What you'd have there are descriptions of your character, the environment and current situation There's also an open invitation for another character to join you and be the one who's at the door.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]Again, feel free to use it as inspiration or something to get you started.))[/colour]

• Like 1

( I'm just going to hop right on in... if you don't mind :smirk: )

As she looked through the peephole she saw a white pony with a orangish to yellow mane.Delilah knocked again and Sunrise opened up the door just a crack."Good Morning to you."Delilah smiled at her warmly then handed her a basket full of goods."Today's the day that I moved here so, I decided to give everypony a present, so here you go... and hope you enjoy it... and oh, by the way, my name's Delilah, what's yours?"

Flustered, from only just awaking. She beamed a warm smile at the new pony. "Sunrise Stryker, but call me Sunny!" She takes the basket, still smiling.

She opened the door fully, and shook her hoof inside her home a few times. "Come in!"

Sunny moved toward her kitchen. Placing the basket of goods aside.

"Lovely to meet you, have a seat! Can I get you anything?"

"I'm finding it here at ponyville... very...--- AWESOME, all of the ponies are nice and fun, and they are all very kind and easy to talk to!" Delilah got excited and waved one hoof in the air as if to be waving to some pony."... Sorry, I guess I got a little excited there..." She apologized.

"Sure... and thank you, I do need to say you're pretty too. Hey, while we're out meeting the neighbors maybe I could give them their baskets of goods too!" Happily she stood awakened her muscles and stretched, then yawned and shoved her mane out of her face."Let's go."

(I saw where it said join please so I hope I don't interrupt but I wanted to join :) oh..my OC Light is a unicorn with a white body and a light blue mane :) )

Light walked through his house. It was a day of nothing for him. He stretched his muscles and used moved his light blue mane out of his face. He had no plans and he was not working today. He decided that today was a good to practice some of the pieces of music he had laying around. He trotted over to his bookshelf and found one of the songs. He examined the piece and said, "Ehhh...I do it tomorrow.". He smiled then then went over to his window and opened it. He took in a big breath and smiled. He wad happy that he lived in Ponyvile Everypony was nice and friendly. He then turned around and found his cello on the ground. He trotted over to it and picked it up. He put it on it's stand and dusted it off. He then moved over to a shelf he had and put some papers away. "Looks like today is going to be one of those days.". He said to himself with a smile.

Whacky Wilson suddenly popped up behind Sunny, seeing her knocking on doors he came to a conclusion.

"Are you a marescout!? Okay I want 3 minty cookies, 4 caramels, and 5 chocolate chip! And don't get my order wrong, or else I will fill up Marescout Hq with yeast a second time!"

Light stopped in his tracks when he heard a knock at his door. He then trotted towards the door and opened the door. He had no idea who the mare was at the door. "Well um..hello there. Who are you?". He felt bad for not knowing this mare. He looked back and saw another pony trotting off happily. He looked back at the mare.

She leant her head down, shyly.

"I'm Sunshine Stryker. I'm new here.. I live a few doors down.. Just meeting neighbours. You know?"

She looked up and admired the pony infront of her, and glazed him with a warm smile.

• Like 1

Light smiled at her and said, "Well it's very nice to meet you miss Sunshine! My name is Light Harmony.". He looked at her and started to wonder why he had never seen her before. He smiled at her and said, "We're neighbors? Well I had no idea!". He laughed a bit and smiled at her. He didn't want her to think he was a slob because of how messy his house was.

She smiled, and got a little flustered. She'd taken a liking to the pony, she thought that it'd be good, seeing as they would be neighbours.

"I moved in yesterday morning. I've slept in all day.. Lazy. I know. Uh-.. Nice to meet you!"

Sunny giggled, and blushed.

The sun beamed down at her mane which made the yellow seem brighter than it is, and the pink, blue and sun yellow in her hair also looked brighter.

(i guess this is just a jump in if you want rp.)

Puzzlebeat opened the door and walked out side bumping his head in rhythm to his music. He was obsessed with his music, which fitted him being a DJ and all, but his love for music just was unnatural, every where he went he had his headphones on, but it didn't stop him from being social. He looked across the street to see light and a new pony talking across the street. He walked over and took off his headphones. "Hey there. I haven't seen you before. my name is Puzzlebeat."

Light smiled at Sunny. He had no idea she was his neighbor but he was happy to have her as a neighbor. He watched as the sun hit her mane and suddenly he was mesmerized by the colours in her mane. He looked at her and stuttered to say anything,[colour=#0000ff] "It...uh..it's nice to meet..uh..you."[/colour] He smiled at her and then realized that Puzzlebeat had trotted up to them He shook his head and then waved to Puzzlebeat.[colour=#0000ff] "Hey there Puzzlebeat!"[/colour]