The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

((Whoa hey now I chars had a slumber party at Scissor's house? XD haha sorry I fell asleep last night. Time to catch up.))

Light watched as Emerald and Scissor kept talking. He was fine with not talking. In fact that's what he wanted to do right now. He was busy looking around the room. He then heard Delilah run off and make a dress for Scissor. Light saw the dress and it was very professionally made. Light smiled at the mares as they talked. He still kept having that thought in his mins that he was an alicorn but he kept repressing it. He then heard a knock as the door and now Sunny was back! They were all in Scissor's house.

(Just got back from school. YAY more RP :P)

[colour=#000080]"Hello Sunny, how are you?"[/colour] She smiled while putting the new dress in a wardrobe that she hides behind a painting. Then she sat back down inbetween Light and Emerald.

Light blushed a bit and then smiled at all of the mares. [colour=#0000ff]"I know I haven't spoken in a while."[/colour] He chuckled a bit and then looked at Scissor and Emerald. [colour=#0000ff]"Trust me. I am perfectly fine. Don't worry about me." [/colour]He smiled with his eyes closed. He then looked over at Sunny and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Why yes I have gotten the hang of flying. Although I can't perform stunts in the air yet." [/colour] He laughed and then looked over at his wings again.

Scissor quickly trotted downstairs just to get somethings that she had made for the ponies.

[colour=#000080]"Like I said I promised you dresses and Tuxedos so here they are."[/colour] She exclaimed and handed out the two dresses to mares and the Tuxedo to Light.

[colour=#000080]"And here are the accsesories that come with them." [/colour]She also handed out the right accsesories to the right ponies.

[colour=#000080]"Umm.... s..sure. You can train him if you want."[/colour] Scissor said as she put the head down and her mane went over her eye.

[colour=#000080]"But I have to say Dashy says I'm one of the fastest ponies in Cloudsdale."[/colour] She whispered to herself.

Light's face lit up a bit. [colour=#0000ff] "I know Rainbow Dash! But I have never talked to her for more than like 10 minutes."[/colour] He laughed a bit and then smiled when he got his tuxedo. It was amazing. Light looked at Scissor and said, [colour=#0000ff]"This is awesome! Thanks!"[/colour] He smiled a warm smile. He was going to respond to Sunny but then he heard Scissor. He then put his hoof up to his mouth and thought.