The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light smiled at her. He laughed a bit at his thought that some ponies might think he was royalty just because he was and Alicorn. He liked the attention but he hated how it made him feel like he was better than some ponies. Because he knew he was not. He smield and he kept laughing slightly and then looked at Scissor as she ran outside. He followed her and looked at Sunny.

He felt bad. He looked at Scissors with a sense of depression in his face.\

--Edit--

Scissor got up as she knew she was not wanted and went back to her house.

[colour=#000080]"I know where I'm not wanted aswell."[/colour] She trotted in leaving the door open if they wanted to come back in and put on some of her favorite music on in the lounge.

"Uh-.." She chuckled. "No chance you're going to get whats up out of me." She chuckled again, hoping her lie would work, seeing as she had taking a liking to light and somewhat fancied him.

"As, like I said, nothing's wrong." She turned around and smiled. "Shall we go back in?"

Light smiled a bit and said,[colour=#0000ff] "Nothing is wrong? Hmm feels a lot like Deja vu right now." [/colour] He smiled at her and said,[colour=#0000ff] "I think it's time me and you went back inside."[/colour] He smiled a warm smile and then waited for her to get up. He then noticed that Emerald was taking glances at him occasionally. He smiled at her and then trotted near the door.

Light looked around the room and he found a seat. He sat down and started to think. He looked at all of the mares and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Hey when are we going to that Wonderbolts show?"[/colour]

Light looked at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Yes. Let's go."[/colour] Light got up and then thought to himself, [colour=#0000ff]"I hope Celsetia will be there."[/colour]