The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

"Okay, first we I will go to Thunderbolt and see when he is going on with the other Wonderbolts, then we will come back, get dresses, wait for the other ponies to get ready, then go to the performance, is that okay... and yes Princess Celestia will be there, to answer your thought." Delilah said very subtle and with a little ease.

Light smiled and nodded at what Delilah said. He then laughed a bit and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Some are coming back for dresses. Others are coming back to tuxes." [/colour] He smiled a small sarcastic smile and then laughed again. He couldn't believe that Celestia was going to be there. He was so happy.

"We'll, it's more a matter of I feel pretty useless, I try hard to be a good flyer yet there all better than me" she said to Emerald, then turning her head to Scissors. "Oh and Scissors. I need to talk to you, I need your advice on something." She flapped her wings out, then tucking them on her back again,

(((( I'm back now :D))))

Delilah looked over at Sunny,"You're not alone Sunny, I know that I can't ever be better than any of them, but don't let that bring you down, that harder you try, the better, and come on, you enjoy flying and that's all that matters." Delilah said positively that gave her a warm smile.

Light smiled at Emerald when she sat next to him. He then looked over at Sunny and Delilah and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Yeah, look at me, I can barely fly but I'm still going."[/colour] He smiled a warm smile at them.