The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Emerald looked to Scissor and shook her head, "I..I'll catch up," she smiled warmly, "I..I just want to talk to Dashie for a bit, I haven't seen her in a while," she said warmly as she turned back to Dash. Soon the other mare had left and Emerald sighed, "I'm lost right now," she said with a sigh, "I just keep seeing love couples and it hurts me so much, why is it i can't find a stallion?"

[colour=#000080]"You need enough things to last you about three days in a house that looks like it is from Alice in wonderland. We will have to share a room but Discord loves it when I bring a friend!"[/colour] Scissor said to Light looking around the place. It looks nice she thought to herself.

She heard a knock at the door [colour=#000080]"I'll get it Light, you continue packing."[/colour] She trotted over and open the door. [colour=#000080]"Hello Sunny what would you like?"[/colour]

Light stopped looking around and then watched as Scissor went over and opened the door. It was Sunny! He waved at her from his spot in his house and he then dropped something he was going to pack and he used his magic to put it away.

Rainbow Dash

Dash looked at Emerald and said, "Whoa. I wasn't expecting that kind of question." Dash looked at Emerald and put her hoof on her shoulder. "I think it's just because you haven't found the right stallion. Did a stallion hurt you or something?" She looked at Emerald with compassionate eyes and smiled.

"A trip? Cool, well. I was going to ask you if you could teach me about magic, but if you're going away.. I'd guess we can't."

Sunnys ears still dropped. She looked at Light and sighed. Then looking back at Scissors.

Light watched Sunny at the door. He listened in to Scissor and Sunny as they talked at the door while he packed his things. He was moving one thing into his suitcase when he got that pain in his head again. He dropped the object and put his hoof on his forehead. He then proceeded to say ow two or three times. He didn't say it loudly thought. The pain went away and he packed his suitcase. He finished packing and then he said without looking at either of them. [colour=#0000ff]"Scissor! I'm done packing![/colour]"

He then heard her say something about Sunny coming along. The pain came back and he put his hoof up to his forehead again. "[colour=#0000ff]Yeah she can come. I..I'm fine with her coming.[/colour]" the pain went away and he smiled at both of them.

[colour=#000080]"Ok Light, let's get my things and we should be in time for the train. Sunny meet us in 30 minutes at the train station."[/colour] Scissor said just as she left and darted towards her house and started packing.

She turned to Light and smiled. "Come round when you're done and we'll go to Scissors house together when I'm done-.. If-.. If you want." Sunny went all shy, and went to her own house.

She began packing items, clothing, and such for the trip.

(((( Sorry had to sleep and go to school, and do Homework, but i'm back now :D wow I missed alot!!)))))

Delilah sat in her house up in cloudsdale and thought to herself,"What am I going to do now?? There is nothing here,Thunderbolt's at the academy, and I don't know where Light, Sunny, and Scissor went..." She talked aloud to herself while pacing around her house.

Delilah went through all of her books, organized them and had nothing to do, so she flew down to ponyville and started walking around to see if she could find any of her friends."This day has been so boring so far..."She mumbled to herself.

Light walked over to Sunny's house with her. He brought his suitcase since he knew they would be leaving afterwards. He waited outside her door for her to be ready.