The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

"Hey, while you guys are there, would you mind saying hello to my brother Lightning Storm,please, he's the dark blue pony with the neon yellow mane, the one a;ways trying to make stroms,... would ya?" Delilah asked.

"ya but I don't know if it would be to late." Scissor looked at the sky and the moon was about to rise, "WEVE GOT 5 MINUTES TILL THE TRAIN LEAVES!" She started to gallop to the station and just got on board.

Light took off towards the station. He got on the train and sat next to Scissor. He looked at her and smiled.[colour=#0000ff] "Nice warning there."[/colour] he laughed a bit.

"ye..yeah, they hurt me here.." she said pointing to her heart, "and one hurt me here," she said softly as she rubbed her shoulder, "i..i'd rather not talk about him," she sighed, "Why can't Stallions be as warm, welcoming, and compassionate as mares, I mean my mare friends are great, like you and Scissors, always there and caring and actually worring about me," she looked down with a sigh

"Hopfully we will have time, Discord has two guest rooms so we will have to go in twos." Scissor said looking at all the ponies "Light as you are the only stalilion you get to choose who you share a room with."

Rainbow dash looked over at Emerald and said, "[colour=#00ffff]Who is the stallion that hurt you?" [/colour] She felt bad for her. She was her friend and hated seeing her friends sad.

Light's face blushed and he looked over at Scissor's, [colour=#0000ff]"Um..are you sure about that?"[/colour] He let out a nervous chuckle and then the pain came back in his head. He closed his eyes and put his head in his hooves. While holding his head he repeated the word ow and he let out a heavy sigh. He kept his eyes closed and the pain went away. He then nervously looked up at the mares and just smiled.