The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Rainbow had a very confused expression on her face. "[colour=#00ffff]Wait wait wait. There is a new Prince also? I only thought there was a new Princess." [/colour] She put her hoof to her mouth and then listened to what Emerald had to say. She felt very sorry for her. "[colour=#00ffff]So the new..Prince? Hurt you?" She looked at her with a confused face and then said, "I think you should. Just because you didn't find the right stallion doesn't mean you should give up. I mean look at me!" [/colour] She smiled. "I haven't dated any stallion in a long time and I'm alright!." She smiled at Emerald.

--Light--

Light looked at Sunny and said,[colour=#0000ff] "That's a lie if I ever heard one." [/colour] He sighed and then pushed the covers off of him. He got up and stood and stretched. He laid his crown on the dresser near his bed. He was tired of that thing. He then looked back at Sunny.

Light's facial expression changed and he looked at Sunny with a surprised look on his face. [colour=#0000ff]"What?"[/colour] He looked at her and then dropped his head a bit. He looked back up at Sunny

Scissor started to fly in circles right outside of the window where Light and Sunny were. She had made a small thunder cloud so she could go to sleep in the sun. She layed down and took her nap on her very own thundercloud

[imma add another stallion :P look at my profile for his bio]

A knock came from Discord's door and Discord teleported back to answer "Ah, Darkness...why are you here?" he asked the pitch black pegasus that stood at the door. The pegasus had red mane, tail, and eyes and looked extrememly nervous, "I..I got bo..bored...you al..always have som..something fun to..to do" he stuttered and Discord laughed, "Yes..yes, that is true, hey, come in, there some other ponies here, socialize" he smiled. Darkness sighed knowing all well there was no 'no' answer and nodded, trotting in and looked around, Discord pointed up the stairs and Darkness slowl headed up.

Emerald sighed, "Well he didn't exactly hurt me, it just another Stallion that doesn't take a second glance at me," she sighed

[ok just so you know...this is a different Darkness then afor mentioned by Emerald]

Light looked at her and he had at least a million thoughts running through his head. He looked at Sunny and said,[colour=#0000ff] "I just became a Prince. I have no idea what I am going to do. I think the only reason you think Scissor likes me is because I am a Prince. Even though I practically met both of you on the same day. And that was like yesterday!" [/colour]He didn't even know if his sentence just then made sense. He then put his head in his hoofs and closed his eyes and started to groan. The pain was back and it was hurting him. He threw his head back and laid on the bed. He then opened his eyes as the pain went away. He then just laid there and stared at Sunny.

Sunnys ears still dropped. She sighed. "I just became a princess, and I know next to nothing about being a princess."

She frowned slightly.

"I'm practically useless as a Pegasus anyway. It took me courage to say what I just said to you. And yes, I know I met you yesterday, but I guess that's just how I feel." Sunny cowered a little.

"Sorry." She whimpered.

"o..oh...I'm sorry..a..am I interrupting?" Darkness stuttered at the door of the room as he saw Light and Sunny, "D...Discord to..told me to co..come socialize," he shuffled a hoof slightly, "he..he didn't te..tell me ro..royalty wa..was here"

Scissor opened her eyes as she heard yelling and she saw a pitch black pegasus standing at the door. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

[colour=#000080]"I swear I know him from some where." [/colour]Scissor told herself out load. She continued to watch him.

Scissor finally went back in but not before destorying her cloud so no one cloud take it. She flew back in making things topple over and sometimes smash. She got to the room and just walked in and grabbed one of her books and sat on her bed.

She untied the drappes and they fell so no one could see her. She started to read a book all about magic but she skipped the bit about good magic and went stright to the bad. She sighed and started reading.

Scissor didn't really like it in the room as it was getting to stuffy so she grabbed her book and trotted past Light and Sunny to the lounge. It was nice and cool do there so she settled down. As she started reading she noticed the Pitch Black Pegasus in the room as well.

[colour=#000080]"Umm.... D..do I know you from somewhere?" [/colour]She said to the Pegasus staring at the wall.

"h..hmm?" he slowly said rolling to his side and looking at her, "I..I do..don't think so," he slowly sat up and smiled weakly at her, "I...I'm D..Darkness....Darkness Eclipsed," he managed to say, starting to get real nervous....OMG a very cute mare...and she is talking to me!!!!

[colour=#000080]"Nice to meet you Darkness, my name is Scissor Hooves. So did Discord invite you here?" [/colour]She asked him. She was getting nervous but kept her cool.[colour=#000080] "Ok Scissor keep it cool. He's so cute!"[/colour] She thought to herself.

"n..no, I..I'm good f..friends w..with Fluttershy," he said softly as he looked at her and blushed and looked a bit away, too cute! he smiled, "y..you have a nice na..name!" he blurted out and looked down prompty

[colour=#000080]"Thank you very much! I've never had anypony compliment on my name before. I don't think I know Fluttershy. All I know about her is that she is Rainbow Dash's Friend."[/colour] She said with a bright smile on her face.

[colour=#000080]"What do you do for a living Darkness?"[/colour] Scissor got interested and folded the concer of her book and closed it to turn and talk to him more.

[colour=#000080]"I have a Boutique back in Cloudsdale." [/colour]She said trying to think of a topic they both like[colour=#000080].[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Oh, do you like punching clouds or making them? I personally like making thunder clouds."[/colour] She giggled a bit when she did strike Dash once before but she got her back.

[colour=#000080]"Well, do you want me to teach you? It's super fun. When they ask me to be on cloud control, when I don't have things to make, I always dart through them and make the sky shine." [/colour]She giggled

[colour=#000080]"He's really nice." [/colour]She thought and blushed a bit.