The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light looked over at Sunny and started to get a bit angry. Not at her but at the pains.[colour=#0000ff] "I don't need to see anyone."[/colour] He got up with the help of her hoof. He then looked off out a window.

Scissor trotted over to the meadow and picked 10 of every flower she could see.

[colour=#000080]"These flowers are so beautiful!" [/colour]She got all she needed and trotted over to the rock in the middle of the meadow. She started to separate the flower petals from the stems as they would be useful later.

Soon she mixed all of them together and put them in her saddlebag along with the stems. After that she trotted back to the house and walked into the lounge. She walked over to her book and started reading again.

Light smiled when she hugged him. He then looked over and saw Scissor walk in. "[colour=#0000ff]Hey Scissor. Where have you been?" [/colour]He noticed she had her saddlebag on so he was curious.

[colour=#000080]"I was at the meadow in the wood with Darkness. I got some flowers to take home." [/colour]She said and continued to read her book getting to the brewing part.

[colour=#000080]"this one will do well."[/colour] She thought to herself and rushed up the stairs with her book.

Darkness was left, alone again, in the meadow and sighed as he sat under a tree, "what were you thinking Darkness, she obviously has no real interest in you" he sighed and began to cry as he sat slumped under the tree.

Scissor looked out the window and saw Darkness crying.

[colour=#000080]"WHAT DID I DO!" [/colour]She shouted. She quickly galloped outside and was right by his side in seconds.

[colour=#000080]"Sorry Darkness I thought you were behind me. I'm sorry I left you here. So very very sorry." [/colour]She saw a blue rose in the meadow and went to pick it.

[colour=#000080]"This is for you Darkness." [/colour]She put the blue rose in his red mane.

She smiled at Light. "I'll be back in abit."

She patted his head with her wing, giggled, and flew off cause of her hoof.

She flew to find Scissor in her room.

Watching her gallop away, she flew back to Light.

"Hi sweetie." She giggled at him.

He sighed, "It's..its fine," he looked at her, "I..I'm used to being alone, I have no family, they outcasted me, the closest i have is a Unicorn mare named Moonlite who is like a sister," he looked down, "I'm just a monster, who could love me"

Light smiled at Sunny when she patted his head. He closed his eyes and laid there.

He opened his eyes when he heard Scissor fly out of the house. He looked up and saw Sunny talking to him.

He looked at her and smiled, [colour=#0000ff]"Hey there." [/colour] He smiled a weak smile.

Light smiled a bit and said, [colour=#0000ff]"You know Scissor. Always running off places and stuff." [/colour] He was acting like he had known Scissor his whole life. He smiled at Sunny and then sat up on the sofa.