The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

(I'm brining Dashie in now.)

Rainbow Dash, having a sense of strong loyalty, wanted to meet the Princess and Prince. She said her goodbyes to Emerald and flew out the door. She flew all over Ponyville and asked almost everypony she saw. Some had no idea there was new royalty and some said that she should try the train station. She flew off to the train station and found the conductor. She asked him if the new royalty had come through and he said yes! Dash was so excited since she now knew where the royalty were. Instead of riding the train she decided to fly there. She was getting really nervous that the Royalty were at Discord's house. So she flew as fast as she can.

She flew for a while and finally saw Discord's house in the distance. She started to get closer and finally made it to the front door. She landed on the ground and took in a big breath as she knocked on the door.

--Light--

Light watched Sunny as she looked around. He then sat up off of the sofa and trotted around a bit. He was so relieved that he hadn't had any pains in a while. He then trotted back over to Sunny and smiled at her. He then froze when he heard a knock at the door. He looked at Sunny and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Do you want to get that or me?"[/colour]

She giggled,[colour=#000080] "That tickles"[/colour] she continued giggleing. She then licked his neck up to his cheek. [colour=#000080]"Shall we go back to the house now, I have an experiment that I need to finish."[/colour]

--Rainbow--

Rainbow watched the door open. She smiled sheepishly at the pony who opened the door and then she snapped back into her loyal phase. She dashed in the room and looked around. [colour=#00ffff]"Where are the Prince and Princess?! Where is Discord."[/colour] She started to put her hoofs up and punched the air.

--Light--

Light smiled as she went and opened the door. The next thing he knew was that Rainbow Dash flew in the room and started demanding to know where the Prince and Princess were. Light laughed a bit at her and then the pain came back. It wasn't as bad that time but Light still put his head in his hoofs.

Light felt her nudge him and he looked up and sat up. He looked over at Dash and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Hello Rainbow Dash is it? My name is Light Harmony, or Prince Light. And this is Princess Sunny."[/colour] He pointed at Sunny.

--Rainbow--

Dash trotted over to Light and Sunny. She immediately looked at the Princess and said, [colour=#00ffff]"Princess Sunny! Rarity will love you! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Wow! Twilight is gonna love meeting you! I'm meeting the Prince and Princess!"[/colour] She put her hoofs up to her face and started to freak a bit. Then it hit her. She walked over to Light and said, [colour=#00ffff]"Wait..Light? As in the Light from Ponyville right?"[/colour]

She realized Light looked different than he did when she first met him a while ago.

--Light--

Light smiled at her and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Yeah Rainbow Dash it's me. Light from Ponyville. I'm surprised you remember me at all.[/colour]" He looked over at Sunny and smiled.

[colour=#000080]"It's a secret potion thet I've been working on and also I have to make a remedy for my friend. Lets go."[/colour] She got up and helped up Darkness and together they started to walk towards the house with him.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Oh my..... Light is that really you!" [/colour]She flew round him and noticed he had wings.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Awesome a new flying Buddy! What can you do stunt wise?"[/colour] Dash was so excited that Light was a Prince.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Wait until everyone in Ponyville hears about this!!!" [/colour]She finally sat down, [colour=#00FFFF]"so, how are both of you?"[/colour] She asked the Prince and Princess.

Light watched as Dash flew around him. He was smiling the whole time. He laughed a bit and said, [colour=#0000ff]"I can fly straight if that counts as a stunt."[/colour] He laughed again.

He then looked over at Sunny and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Well I am alright. Sunny?"[/colour] He smiled at her and the looked back at Dashie.

Then the pain came back and he knelt down. He groaned slightly but the pain subsided and Light got back up. He then trotted over and took a seat on the sofa. He sighed and then smiled at Dash and Sunny.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Brilliant, I can teach you all the stunts that I know!"[/colour] She said and sat down next to Light.

[colour=#00FFFF]"What's up with that head of yours? Pain or something?" [/colour]Dash asked looking at it as if she was in a trance.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Nice to know someone is happy."[/colour] She said looking at Sunny.

(Yep, I now RP Scissor and RD)

Light smiled at Dash and said, "Well I can't wait to learn those tricks." He smiled again and then looked around the room. He looked at Dash and said, "There is nothing up with my head. It's nothing, just don't worry about it." He smiled a big smile at Dashie. He then looked over at Sunny and smile agian.

(But if she ever gets bored of it I will take over :P)

Scissor kissed him back and they walked back into the house.

--RD--

[colour=#00FFFF]"Is you hoof ok there Sunshine?" [/colour]RD asked looking at her.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Ok, I'm just happy to see you!" [/colour]Dash heard a knock at the door and was there in a flash. She opened the door to Scissor and a Pitch Black colt.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Scissor!" [/colour]RD hugged her and them pushed them both in.

--Scissor--

[colour=#000080]"I'm going to go upstairs, do you want to join me Darkness?" [/colour]She said halfway up the stairs.