The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light smiled at Sunny as she wrapped her tail around his leg. He then started watching RD again. He then felt the pain come back in his head. He managed to see Scissor go upstairs before he closed his eyes and held his head again. He said nothing but he just watched all the mares talk

(I'm no longer a parasprite! XD)

[colour=#00FFFF]"oh ok, hope it gets better soon."[/colour] Dash said getting 7 glasses of Cuprite for everyone.[colour=#00FFFF] "Everyone shall have Cuprite!" [/colour]Dash yelled and put them on the table.

--Scissor--

Scissor came back down to get her Cuprite and then said [colour=#000080]"Darkness if you want to join me I'll be in my room." [/colour]Then she disappeared

--RD--

[colour=#00FFFF]"Hello Delilah, care for a glass of cuprite?"[/colour] She said holding one out to her.

[i think im max rank a person can become :P been on here a long time!]

Darkness nodded and followed her up

Emerald landed and ducked in, "Dashie!" she grinned, "Your not as fast as you used to be!" she teased, "I followed ya, wanted to meet your other....." she saw the group she was with before, "oh"

[colour=#00FFFF]"Thunderbolt. He told me when I was at the academy." [/colour]She smirked and took a sip of her Cuprite.

[colour=#00FFFF]"I took my time, as I was wondering if I was going the right way. Care some Cuprite?" [/colour]She said to Emerald.

Light got up and walked over and drank up his glass of Cuprite. He smiled a big smile at Dash and laughed while he drank it. He knew he would be able to enjoy his night better if he didn't have to worry about the pains. He smiled at all of the mares that came into the house. They were all visiting Dashie and eachother.

"Huhhh... okay." Delilah turned around as she saw Sunny leave, so she went inside to everypony else."Hey hey hey sis, what got ya up in a bundle?" Stormie asked and she replied with,"Just... a little bit of a hurt feeling." She walked away from everypony else into another room which was solitude, she whimpered a little sand started to think about everything, including her parents, which she had never met before.

Rainbow Dash smiled at Emerald said, [colour=#00ffff]"Alright then!"[/colour] She then flew over and put the remaining glasses away and she flew back in with the other ponies.

She sat on the sofa next to Light. Dashie looked around the room and said, [colour=#00ffff]"Where did Sunny go?" [/colour] She looked at all of the ponies and the looked at Light.

She looked at him and said, [colour=#00ffff]"So how does it feel to be royalty now hmm?" [/colour] She smiled at him.

--Light--

Light sat by and drank his drink. He finished it and put in on the table near the sofa. He then watched as Sunny left the room and Delilah chased her. He started to get up but then Dashie asked him a question. He blushed at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Well.. honestly I don't know how I should feel. I mean it feels great having wings and stuff now. But I'm sure Celestia will tell me everything I need to do."[/colour] He smiled at her and got rather nervous. He had no idea what to say.