The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

[colour=#000080]"I've just finished making a remedy for my friend so his pains will fade away slowly. Now I'm making this potion."[/colour] She said moving the book so it was infront of her and Darkness. She put her hoof on the page and pointed at the Forever Potion.

[colour=#000080]"It's not what you think, it does the opposite of it. I'll explain it to you later when everyone is asleep." [/colour]She smiled and continued putting things into a beaker and mixing them with a glass rod.

(Back for now)

Light watched as Storm flew out of the house and went and caught Sunny. He kept spacing in and out and he seemed to be losing focus every now and then. He then looked back up and saw Sunny trot off into her room. Light sighed and sat still on the sofa. He looked over at Dashie and Emerald and all the other mares and Storm. He had no idea where Scissor was. He assumed she was still in her room.

Light opened his eyes after having them closed to find Scissor in front of him. He jumped a bit and realized she was offering him a drink. He took the glass and noticed it was Cuprite. He thought nothing of it and looked at her and said, "I was wondering where you were." he chuckled a bit and then drank the drink.

--Rainbow--

Dashie was already sitting next to Light and she noticed as Scissor came down and gave Light the drink. She turned her eyes on Scissor and said, "What exactly was in that drink?". She then looked over at Light as he was drinking the Cupritr drink and then looked back at Scissor for an answer.

(I'll be back in like an hour and 20min I have a class :P)

Rainbow looked at her and squinted her eyes at her. She wanted to believe Scissor, and she did, but she had her doubts. She looked over at Light and glanced over at Darkness.

--Light--

Light drank the drink and he then put the glass down and said nothing. He slowly turned his head to Scissor and said, "That tasted funny Scissor.". He laughed a bit and then smiled. He then felt the pain again but when he started to put his head in his hoofs it vanished. He looked up surprised and his thoughts were clear now. His mind didn't feel jumbled for once. He looked over at Scissor and smiled a big warm smile at her.

(( I'm back now :D )))))

Strormie didn't understand what he had done wrong he was confused,"Did I do something wrong?" He asked when Sunny had went away,"And has manyone seen my sister anywhere?" He asked unsure of what happened.

[colour=#000080]"Nope, I haven't seen Delilah and maybe Sunny's in a funny mood that's all." [/colour]Scissor said getting another glass of cuprite and sitting inbetween Light and Darkness.

[colour=#000080]"No I don't think I heard anypony scream."[/colour]

"Hmm... maybe I was just imagining things..."Stormie said then looked beside him and saw Delilah,"Hey sis, where'd ya go earlier?" he asked her."Just... into another room.you know to...to... read?"Delilah said witha weird tone in her voice."Somehow, I just don't believe that."Stormie looked at her then shook his head.

"Ohh, it's ju,ju,just s,sill,silly."Delilah studdered and looked up faintly at Scissor then tears welled up in her eyes, she sniffled then tried to stop, it did but the tears still stroked her face and went off of her chin.

[colour=#000080]"Oh Delilah." [/colour]Scissor said and comforted her by hugging her and patting her back.

[colour=#000080]"What is making you upset? Please tell me."[/colour] She started to wipe the tears from her face.

"I know, it's just that I've never met my parents before, and they don't know hoe I am, or if I'm even alive."Delilah stopped crying and looked up to Scissor."Sis, you know I've never met them either, but I don't let that slow me down though."Stormie went over to Delilah and hugged her too.