The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

"Are you sure,I mean I'm not even tired at all... but the Cuprite sounds good..."Delilah said,"I got it, just don't think about it okay,We can always start a hunt for them, me,you,and whoever ponyelse who wants to come."Stormie said reassuringly, and he smiled at the thought too.

"Sure, and I just remembered that I brought my Pony History book with me, I just got it earlier today,It has all of the family trees of all the ponies and their families."Delilah said then flew,got her book and landed inbetween Scissor and Stormie,"Here look,"Delilah opened up the book, and it was in Alphabetical order,"This book is up to date on everything, atleast that's what the book seller said to me atleast."

[colour=#000080]"I don't really know."[/colour] Scissor sat there and thought for a while thinking what all the ponies could do. [colour=#000080]"Me and Darkness found a really nice meadow just in the woods. How about that?"[/colour]

Okay, be back in a minute," Delilah walked out into the other room and dialed the windebolts phone, Spitfire answered,"[colour=#FF8C00]This is Spitfire,how can I help you?[/colour]" She asked,"Oh, Is Thunderbolt there, if so may I speak to him please?" Delilah asked."[colour=#FF8C00]Sure Thunderbolt it is somepony for you.[/colour]" "Okay, Umm,hello?" Thunderbolt asked."Hi, it;s me Delilah."Oh, where are you at?" He asked."Oh, I'm at Discord's with my brother,Scissor,light,suuny,RD,emerald, and other ponies too."She replied."Oh okay, well I got to go babe, I have to go teach some newbies how to to make a firework, love ya, bye." "You too, bye."Delilah hung up the phone and went out back to Scissor and the others."Ready to go now Scissor?" Delilah asked she started for the door when some pony grabbed her,"You didn't get an answer yet." Stormie grabbed and turned her around."Oh yeah...hehe" Delilah sat down when Stormie turned her around.

[colour=#000080]"Lets go!"[/colour] Scissor got up and held open the door for everypony. [colour=#000080]"If you continue in a stright line through the wood you should come to a feild of flowers." [/colour]Scissor waited behind for Darkness.

(Where is everyone :/ )

Delilah and Stormie landed,Delilah won by just 7 seconds."Hmm,didn't think you would ever be faster than me" Stormie said with a hint of Jealously in his voice."Well, what can I say, I am in the academy,and youre, NOT!!" Delilah soaked herself all in her Victory then calmed and matured herself."Yeah yeah yeah, so what you're faster than me, but I'm stronger."Stormie said flexing his muscles."Mm,hmm..."Delilah had her doubts about him.

(i had another class but I am back :P dang a lot happend haha)

Light started to feel dizzy from the drink. He remembered when Scissor told Dash that the drink wasn't just Cuprite. He looked around the room and even though his pains hadn't come back yet he still felt very confused. He looked around the room and noticed Scissor and Darkness and Delilah were gone. He looked at the seat next to him and it was Dash. He smiled a weak smile at her and she looked at him compassionately, [colour=#00ffff]"Everything alright? Light?" [/colour] She looked down at the ground and didn't want to seem to soft. "[colour=#00ffff]Because Scissor said she put something else in the drink." [/colour] She thought of what could happen if the newest Prince died while she was around. She started to get worried. Light chuckled a bit and then looked at her with his eyes half open.[colour=#0000ff] "I'm fine Dash. I think I just need to go lay down. For once I feel really tired." [/colour] He got up and almost fell over. He laughed at himself and smiled at Dash and then trotted up to his room.

Dash sat back on the sofa and wondered what to do.

Rainbow watched as Light trotted up to his room. She didn't believe Scissor even thought she wanted to. She waited a bit until she heard Light trot up all the stairs and turn in the room. She heard the door close slightly. She then started to hover up the stairs. She hid behind the door and peeked through it. She saw nothing strange going on. She sighed quietly and then she went back downstairs. She flew next to the sofa and then she noticed a book open. She flew next to it and picked it up. She looked at the page it was on. "[colour=#00ffff]Forever potion?"[/colour] She said to herself as she started to read about the potion. Her eyes got wider and wider as she kept reading. She finally finished when she got done reading and she said loudly, [colour=#00ffff]"Scissor wouldn't do this!"[/colour] She put the book down and then hovered up to Light's room.

She peeked in again and saw nothing wrong with him.