The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

"Oh, I was just going to make a miniature storm, and by miniature, I mean Miniature."Storm said,then he found some flowers, he built a little flower town and then made a little miniature storm over them then nthe storm turned into a small hurricane, next into a lightning storm,then into hail,last but not least, a clear sky with no clouds."Eh,eh,like my miniature storm, I meant it too."Storm said happily.

(Ok we've got to get something happening. XD)

Rainbow flew down the stairs and out of the door. She started to panic because she had no idea where the Princess was. She started to get nervous. She started to think of what could happen to Sunny or Light. She flew around a bit and then saw Storm and Scissor and Darkness all in a field. She flew down there with them. She didn't look at Scissor yet but she looked at Storm and Darkness. "[colour=#00ffff]Where is the Princess?!"[/colour] She yelled at the ponies. She hoped they could tell she was worried. She then looked over at Scissor and said quietly, [colour=#00ffff]"You."[/colour] She glared at her.

Rainbow looked Delilah and Storm and said, "[colour=#00ffff]Well thanks for no help at all."[/colour] She then started to looked around again.

(sorry me and Scissor are taking turns RPing dashie)

(((It's alright :) )))

"Sorry, but the last time I saw Princess Sunny was when she flew back inside to her room after I saved her." Storm said, he got really worried now,for the simple fact of because he thought she was cute.

Rainbow started to pace around. She looked at Storm and said,[colour=#00ffff] "Ohhh this is bad. This is bad. Look I found this book. And Scissor gave Light this drink. And I don't think he is alright and if the Prince or Princess gets hurt I wouldn't be able to forgive myself and well--." [/colour] Rainbow stopped talking and started looking around the field.

"Don't worry to much Rainbow, you'll give youself a head ache,and relax a little, let's just go and check the house,inside and out,okay?" Delilah said while she started to walk towards the house, and Storm followed.

Rainbow smiled weakly at Delilah and said, [colour=#00ffff]"Yeah I guess you're right."[/colour] She smiled and then started trotting towards the house.

They arrived at the house,"Okay, lets all go in and just start to search randomly, if you find one of them, they yell of us okay?" Delilah said confidently yet scared at the same time."Ill search for the Princess."Storm said."I you guys don't mind at least.."He added on shyly.

Rainbow flew into the house and landed on the floor. She looked back at Delilah and Storm. "[colour=#00ffff]Storm you go search for the Princess. I'll go find Light. Delilah would you like to come with me? Or Storm?"[/colour]

She smiled a forced smile and looked around the room.

Rainbow nodded at Delilah and said, [colour=#00ffff]"Alright well Storm you find the Princess. Follow me, Light is upstairs." [/colour] She then started to trot towards the stairs.

Rainbow smiled at Storm and Delilah. He watched Storm walk away. She then turned to Delilah as she went up the stairs and said [colour=#00ffff]"Alright, last place I saw him was he was resting in his room."[/colour] She then flew up and sat next to the door. She waited for Delilah.

Scissor was intreaged by the mini storm Storm had made above the little flower village. She then saw Dash come flying in talking about the forever potion.

[colour=#000080]"What? How does she know about it. Did I leave the book somewhere where everypony could see it?" [/colour]She asked herself when everypony was gone apart from herself and Darkness.

[colour=#000080]"I don't really know. I just made it to prove that I can make one of the most advanced potions. Maybe give it to someone here and then make the antidote and cure them, just to see what people would say but they weren't surpost to find it. What should I do Darkness?" [/colour]Scissor got up and explained while pacing back and forth. When she had finished she clapsed to the floor and tear slowly slid down her cheek.

[colour=#000080]"My friends probably hate me now that they think I have put that I have put the Prince or Princess to sleep forever when I haven't." [/colour]Her tears started to flow down her cheeks and droping onto the floor.