The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

(Well I'm back for now! Haha XD)

Light stood up from his bed and sat upright. He looked out the door and heard faint voices talking. He groaned a bit and then said, [colour=#0000ff]"I know you are there." [/colour] He smiled a bit and waited for whoever the ponies were to do something.

--Rainbow--

(I honestly didn't know what to do with Light at this point XD)

Rainbow was about to answer Delilah when she heard Light speak. She opened the door and flew in. She flew up to the bed and said,[colour=#00ffff] "Light! We thought you were going to be hurt or something!" [/colour] She laughed a bit and said, [colour=#00ffff]"It's a weird story but i can see you're ok..soo." [/colour] She blushed a bit and looked around nervously.

Light looked at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Well I'm perfectly fine. What about Sunny is she ok?"[/colour]

Scissor stopped crying and tucked her head into his neck, [colour=#000080]"Hopefully he's fine and hasn't found the bottle in the room. I forgot to hide to and it's on my bedside table."[/colour]

She tucked her head into his neck more and then pushed both of them in to the flowers and they started to roll down a nearby hill. She giggled as they rolled and rolled and rolled.

Light stared at Dash and smiled at her. He was happy because he felt like she cared. He then got up out of the bed and stretched. He then looked around the room again and noticed a bottle on the dresser. It was a clear liquid in the bottle and Light instantly thought it was water. Light sighed a bit and said, "[colour=#0000ff]I could really use that glass of water." [/colour] He laughed a bit and smiled at her and trotted over towards it. He picked up the glass and almost started to drink it.

Rainbow Dash then rushed over to Light's bed and slapped it out off his hooves.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Don't drink anything in this room. I don't really trust any liquid in this house anymore." [/colour]She picked up the bottle and it was labled Forever Potion.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Good, we found the potion." [/colour]She flew over to the window and through it out and it smashed against the ground.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Light can you promise me not to take anything else from Scissor. I don't trust her Light and you shouldn't either." [/colour]She trotted over and looked at him concerningly.

Light had the weirdest expression on his face while Dashie was throwing away the potion. He looked at her and had so many thoughts just then

He could tell she was concerned so he looked at her in the eyes and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Ok Dashie Ok. I won't drink anything in this house anymore." [/colour] He smiled at her and then glanced over at the window she threw the bottle out of. He looked back at her and said, [colour=#0000ff]"What was that anyways? I thought it was water."[/colour] He chuckled sheepishly a bit.

[colour=#00FFFF]"That bottle that I through out of the window was a potion Scissor made herself called the Forever potion. The affect of it is that it puts the pony into eturnal sleep."[/colour]

She looked at Light then back at the dresser where the bottle once was.

[colour=#00FFFF]"I don't want you to get hurt Light."[/colour] She said and blushed a bit but not to much to see.

Light stared in astonishment at where the potion once was. He thought to himself about how he almost fell asleep forever. He then looked back a Dash and noticed the smallest amount of blush on her(haah XD) He smiled at her and trotted over to her and hugged her. While he was hugging her he said, [colour=#0000ff]"I'm glad that I have somepony like you watching out for me Dashie." [/colour] He smiled at her and then he blushed slightly.

Scissor kissed back and lied on the flowers next to him and looked at the sky through the trees. [colour=#000080]"It sure was." [/colour]She said almost running out of breath and smiled.

--RD--

Dash was shocked at first but hugged back. She smiled and said [colour=#00FFFF]"I'm just glad that you safe."[/colour]

(I have class :P I'll be back in like one hour)

Light smiled and then looked at Dash. He looked in her eyes and smiled again. He then took a small deep breath and he planted a very small kiss on Dashie's cheek. He then turned away from her and he awkwardly turned around. He had no idea what Dash would do. He began to get very nervous now.

Light's face lit up when he felt Dash kiss him. He blushed and turned around to face Rainbow. He smiled a little smile and said, [colour=#0000ff]"I wasn't expecting that." [/colour] He laughed a small laugh and kept looking at Dash.

[colour=#00FFFF]"I wasn't really expecting you to kiss me first."[/colour] She said and smiled brightly. [colour=#00FFFF]"Do you know where the princess is Light? We need to see if she's ok."[/colour]

Light was lost in her eyes for a second and then he came to. He looked up and around and said, [colour=#0000ff]"We could check downstairs if you wanted to?"[/colour] Light then proceeded to walk towards the door.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Let's go, I check the lounge and dining room while you check the kitchen." [/colour]Rainbow quickly trotted down the stairs and turned right into the dining room.

Light nodded and then went down the stairs and found the kitchen. He then saw Sunny. He trotted up to her and said,[colour=#0000ff] "Sunny! There you are." He smiled and then he turned towards the staircase. "Hey Rainbow! I found Sunny! She's in the kitchen." [/colour] He then looked back at Sunny.

Dash zoomed in and saw the princess on the floor. [colour=#00FFFF]"Are you ok?" [/colour]Dash helped her up and let Sunny lean on her. [colour=#00FFFF]"Did this happen when you fell or did Scissor do this to you?"[/colour] She asked with venom in Scissor's name.