The tale of a group of ponies. (Closed)

Xeia

Light stood by and watched as Rainbow helped Sunny up. He was happy to see her again. He heard Rainbow ask if Scissor did something to her and Light waited to hear if she did. He was scared because he didn't want her to say yes that Scissor did do something.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Umm... ok but be careful. Don't get hurt again." [/colour]Dash said while sunny left the room.

[colour=#00FFFF]"I wonder what is up with Sunny?" [/colour]She said to Light once she had left.

Light looked over at Rainbow Dash and said quietly, [colour=#0000ff]"I don't know but she is acting strange." [/colour] He looked back at Sunny with a look of concern. He glanced over a Dash for a second then back at Sunny.

[colour=#00FFFF]"Your not, now what's the matter and don't lie to me as I'm not going to leave you alone until I know what the matter is." [/colour]Dash sat down and waited for her answer.

"Watchout Sunny!" Storm flew over and above Sunny as a Vase fell from a shelf that she hit, instead of it hitting her, it hit Storm instead."Oww..."Storm murmured then checked to see if Sunny was okay."Phew."He sighed in relief of that Sunny did not get hit with any Vase.

• 2 weeks later...

((I don't know,it just kinda fell out...))

Storm got hit with a falling picture frame and it knocked him out,cold,out like a lightbulb.Delilah ran over to her brother,"Oh my...what do I do?"She asked,holding her brother's head in her hooves.