Canterlot Rocks (open to all)

babablacksheep

Acrylic Paint paced back and forth on the streets of Canterlot, he did something he never believed he could and that thing was, getting lost in the very city that he grew up in. “I can’t believe I’m lost!” he exclaimed and then lowered down shivering and breathing heavily almost hyperventilating. “N-Now is not the time to panic Acrylic…” he mumbled to himself but then jumped when he heard some crashes and bangs.

He lowered down further and tucked his tail in-between his legs. “I can’t help but panic, I have no idea where in Canterlot I am!” Acrylic exclaimed looking around, but it was hard to tell because it was the dead of night and the soft light from the moon didn’t really help him see everything around him clearly. “I just need to find some pony to help me and give me directions and then I can go home and this will be all just very bad memory-.” He said to himself before he heard another crash and the sound of cats fighting, which startled him and caused him to scream like a young filly and gallop off.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Woah!!" Acrylic slammed himself right into Delilah."Oh my gosh, why are you out so late?" She asked curiously."Nevermind that question, follow me, we're not supposed to be out at the night, if we get caught... who knows what they will do to us, follow me!" Delilah grabbed his arm and hoof and ran into an alleyway of sorts.

"Wait what?!" Acrylic questioned as he was pulled into an alley way by Delilah. His over active imagination swarmed with different things that this mare could do with him, and none were all too pleasent. 'I'm too young to die! I just want to go home!' he thought interally crying

"No, no don't cry, I would never do anything to you, don't cry, I would just hate to have us both be seen by guards and something bad happen to us, sorry to have to scare you."Delilah felt terrible now,"Why are you outside anyways?" Delilah asked.

Acrylic flushed slightly for being caught crying, then he looked away and mumbled "I just came back from a trip from Fillydephia. I spent all day trying to make it back in time so I could put this up in the castle before my dead line was up." He said rumaging around his saddle pack and pulling out a rolled up canvas that fell open to show the main streets of Fillydephia painted with the locals walking the streets.

"My place, it's near the palace, it would be easy to find if I knew what street I'm on. But I can't hardly tell where I am." he said narrowing his eyes as if he was trying to look around to see where he was.

Acrylic flushed and nodded "Yeah," He mumbled "Mother must be worried out of her mind by now. I sent her a letter telling her I would be home by this time." He said turning around and thinking about his mother. "Never mind War Paint, who's probably already sent out search parties through the gaurds looking for me." He mumbled mostly to himself

Spin Art remembered flying from Ponyville from work to Cloudsdale. Why was she at Canterlot? Did the wind blew her the other direction? Oh, sweet Celestia! mum would be worried sick! The sun was setting and it was getting awfully late. Oh no, oh no.... What is she going to do?!

She heard that you can get in trouble at night in Canterlot. This worried her more. Now what? She going to be sent to jail and stay there for the rest of her life, and, and, and---

She saw two ponies. One was leaving and the other was going the other way. For a second, a rush of shock ran through the gray and blue pony, but they weren't royal guards. She ran to them.

"Hi, you guys..." She panted. Oh endurance wasn't her thing. "I'm lost and I don't even know where to stay." She didn't know that there was the same situation a minute ago. ((Awkward!))

Spin Art turned to the brown pinto stallion. He looked like another artist. Huh, she wondered if he was one of those famous artists here in Canterlot.

Quickly, she turned to left to right to see if there were royal guards. There weren't any around. Wow, Spin wasn't loud at all, she guessed.

"So what's your name?" she turned to the mare.

Acrylic smiled over at Spin Art "You can came inside if you want to. I don't really have to worry about being outside at night too much. My sister's in the gaurd, she'll just tell them I'm painting the night sky again." he said smiling kindly at the new pony then trotting over to his house.