Canterlot Rocks (open to all)

babablacksheep

Acrylic opened the door to his house only to be tackled in a hug by War Paint "Acrylic! I was so worried!" She cried squeezing the life out of her younger and much smaller brother. "Wa-War Pa-Paint! I c-can't br-breath!" He wheezed as Emulsion walked up "Little cousin! Brother and I both told thou's sister that thou would be fine. But she would not heed our words." Emulsion said before hugging Acrylic himself after War Paint let go.

"Please! Stop with the hugging! I won't be fine if you guys keep trying to crush my ribs!" He wheezed out. Then War Paint looked behind Acrylic to see the two mares standing there. She smirekd and said "Oh, who are these fillies?" as Acrylic blushed and hissed something through his teeth in War Paint's ear. His sister paled for a moment and then shivered. "You wouldn't." She hissed as Acrylic narrowed his eyes "Try me." he dared

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin Art awkwardly stood at the front door. What was going to happen? .....

"Hello, um." She awkwardly interrupted and smiled. "I'm Spin Art. I guess this is your family, Acrylic?"

"Hey! Nice to meet cha!" a little filly said squeezing her way through the crowd.

"Please come in." Fresco said to the two mares inviting them in. The family moved aside so the ponies standing outside could come in.

Acrylic shot a look to the mares to make them feel more comfortable before trotting off into the kitchen. "Make yourselves at home."Yet another new pony said. "my name is shellac by the way." The mare said to the other two mares.

The members of the Paint family looked at one another for a moment noticing Delilah's reaction. "Does the size of our family bother you?" Fresco said being the blunt one only to have his hoof stomped on by War Paint. "Fresco!" War Paint hissed and then turned and smiled "What he meant to say is the size of our family over whelming to you? I suppose it could be, but I've been around this kind thing my whole life." War Paint said politely.

Acrylic smiled when he walked over to a table set out to the side in the kitchen with a mare's picture on it, the mare in the picture had the same coat as War Paint but the same hair colour as Acrylic. "Hey mum! Sorry if I worried you! Look I got those flowers that I promised." He said before digging around in his saddle bag and pulling out some flowers and setting them on the table.

Fresco was completely clueless as to what Delilah was doing and walked up to Acrylic. "So did you get the stuff you promised to get me?" He questioned as Acrylic sighed "Yes Fresco." He said reaching in his pack and pulling out a brown paper bag and handing it to Fresco. "Thank you~ I'll start dinner now!" Fresco sang trotting happily into the kitchen. But before long there was a loud scream in the kitchen and Fresco stormed back into the room. "War Paint! Neon!" he shouted angerly as the two females laughed.

"This isn't funny!" he said using his magic to show a page of the cook book open where there it had Fresco's pride listed in black marker on things needed. War Paint just laughed louder "Yes it is!" She said rolling around on the floor. Fresco flushed angerly and then turned his tail mumbling how he'd get them back later. Even Emulsion chuckled for a moment and then coughed. "Despite that being quite humorous, thou shoudn't hast done that to thine brother." He said turning around and scolding the two who tried to keep their faces straight as they were being scolded.

Acrylic on the other hand wasn't amused and sighed roughly. "Not even five minutes back home and I'm alreadys starting to get a headache." He mumbled

Acrylic smiled lightly and sighed as the rest of his family made some noise. "Do you two want to stay for dinner?" he questioned noticing Delilah's glances at his cousin but didn't bother to meantion it. "We would enjoy your company." Shellac said speaking up making her presence known once again.

(Alright)

As dinner was getting ready most of the Paint family discussed this or that with one another and basically forgot about the other ponies there except of course for Acrylic, Fresco, and Neon.

((( I'm back :D ))))

Delilah looked down and just listened to all of the ponies chatter, she looked to her side to see who she sat next to, and by luck she had Fresco to her right, and Spin Art to her left,she flushed a little bit when she figured everything out.