Canterlot Rocks (open to all)

babablacksheep

Fresco looked over that the mare sitting next to him, she was acting a little strange, but Fresco shrugged it off. Who was he to judge anypony?

As everyone sat around the table after dinner being served War Paint was telling some stories about basic training with her mouth stuffed full of food. Acrylic was groaning and mumbling the story word from word because he had heard it a million times. Shellec was eating quietly. Neon was trying to hide the fact that she didn't eat her wheat, and the rest of the family was chatting with one another.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you so much for taking us in." Spin Art said,

"It's not a problem! We love having company!" War Paint exclaimed after gulping down some food.

"Yeah, thannk you, and the food is, lovely." Delilah said quietly while looking down at her plate.

Fresco over heard this and smiled "Thank you, I'm glad someone takes the time to taste the food I worked so hard on before sucking it up." he said directing his last part to his comment about sucking food up towards War Paint. "What?" War Paint asked after taking a drink of water. "In the mess hall they keep your meals timed. I'm used to eating like this." She said as Fresco glared "That doesn't excuse your lack of table manners!" he hissed at his cousin.

"oh it's quite alright. I have bits of staring spells myself so I cannot judge." Fresco said waving Delilah off in a polite and classy way that he was known for. "But I dare to ask, why in Equestia were you spacing out for?" he questioned Delilah.

Spin Art took a bite of the food and kept listening to the two's conversation. Not sure if she should listen or try to join or not. This is rather awkward for her.... She kept eating. Darn, Spin must be hungry.

"Hehe, what are you doing Spin Art?" Delilah looked over her shoulder at Spin Art and chuckled at her just a bit."Om,nom,nom,nom,nom..."Delilah mimicked her, although there was no food in her mouth though.

Fresco couldn't help but smile and laugh at the two mares talking among one another. In fact they reminded him very much of his mother and late Aunt (Acrylic and War Paint's mum), spacing out for a moment himself Fresco quickly shook those thoughts away, there was no need to hold such depressing thoughts at this moment. He had guest to entertain, and being one of the most polite ponies in Canterlot he was sure going to make sure that they were entertained.

Fresco smiled and grabbed Delilah's hoof. "Think nothing of it, mother and auntie both lived long and happy lives! I just have a habit of missing them ever so often." he said smiling brightly trying to comfort Delilah.