Canterlot Rocks (open to all)

babablacksheep

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh you poor thing!" Fresco said using his magic to catch the tear with a tissue. He pulled her in a hug and patted her on the back not caring that they were at the dinner table. It's not like any pony noticed because War Paint was making a fool out of her self trying to have Acrylic help her with a trick she learned from reading a magic book.

"There, there. I do hate it when mares cry. It always makes me want to hold them and make them feel better." he said rubbing Delilah's back with his hoof. "Well I hate it when anypony is sad or troubled really. Maybe that's why my special talent is cooking, because I use it too make people feel better than what they did before." Fresco said pulling back smiling at Delilah. "Do you feel better now?" he questioned the mare.

Fresco paused and froze shocked and blushed slightly before coughing. "W-Well it's no problem! I did what any gentle colt would." He said trying to keep calm despite stuttering a bit.

Before long dinner ended and most of the paint family had started to head to bed. War Paint went up the stairs mumbling about some sort of stuffed animal that she was going to cuddle with tonight before she went to bed. As all of them slowly headed to bed Acrylic and Fresco were the only ones left up along with the guests. "You can stay the night if you want." Acrylic said to the two mares. "We have extra guest rooms and it's getting late. It's too dangerous for any pony to be out this late at night." He explained as Fresco stood at the door to the kitchen rubbing a plate clean with a rag with his magic.

"I agree, I would not feel right setting to mares loose so late at night." He said nodding in agreement to his cousin's statement.

"Oh thanks!" Spin Art got up from the dinner table.

"Hey Delilah!" she called to the mare. "You wanna sleep in the same room? I don't like being lonely alone. I mean who does? What do ya say?"

Spin Art trotted upstairs and stood in front of the staircase. She remembered that she didn't know where she was going. This wasn't her house.

"Hey Fresco or Acrylic!" She whispered loudly so no one woke up. "Where's the guest room?"

The two stallions looked at one another and rolled their eyes at Spin Art's blunder.

"I'll show you." Acrylic said trotting up the steps after the girls as Fresco stayed down stairs washing the dishes.

"Oh no, you don't have to help me if you don't want to. I do this every night." Fresco explained to Delilah but then said "However, I wouldn't mind company." He said smiling at her.