Normal day in ponyville ( Feel Free To Join Anypony Is Welcome)

LightningStreak

Thunderbolt and Delilah were just taking a walk through ponyville. It was an average day, no troubles, no problems, no nothing.They decided to walk close to the Everfree forest just to look, not to go in though."So, scary monster things live in here?" Delilah asked Thunderbolt."yeah, some can be deadly... we should probably start walking back towards ponyville now, seeing us here standing on the outskirts of Ponyville, makes us look kind of suspicious."Thunderbolt replied then turned a hoof and they slowly started walking back towards ponyville.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, what should we do now?" Delilah asked Thunderbolt."We could always go to sugarcube corner." Thunderbolt pointed a hoof at it."Okay, sure!" They headed to the Sugar Cube Corner, they neared the door and Thunderbolt sped up a little a opened up the door for Delilah,"After you." He say kindly."Delilah blushed a little bit and accepted his offer.They walked in and got in line,"So what are you going to get?" Thunderbolt asked Delilah."I think I'm going to get a Strawberry cupcake."Delilah licked her lips then took a step forwards as the moved."Nice, I'll go get us a table to sit at, here take these,"Thunderbolt handed Delilah 5 bits do go and get anything she wanted."Oh, thank you, do you want anything?"She asked him."No thank you, and keep the extra bits." He headed for a table then sat down and waited.

Dusk Fade walked into Sugar Cube Corner. It was where she went when she was feeling... Down. The purple unicorn mare sat down at one of the tables. The line was long, and she never felt at ease with other ponies

Care Package was flying around as usual. Only today was a special day for him. It was his first day on the job of being a mail pony! He had his bag full of letters and he was ready to deliver. He looked down at the streets and saw multiple ponies trotting through the streets. A few of them waved at him and he waved back. Then the next thing he knew was he smacked face first in a building. Luckily he wasn't going that fast but it still hurt him. He then fell off the building and layed on the ground. He felt ok. He looked at the building and said, "When did that get there?" Another pony trotting by looked at Care and said, "Um..that building has always been there.". The pony went on and Care smiled at the pony. He picked up his bag and then started to trot on. "Alright. First letter of the day goes to...Mr. Cake! Hey i know where he is!". Care jumped up and flew into Sugar Cube Corner.

Flashbomb laid on a cloud with his forelimbs behind his head and his back legs crossed he let the sun soak into his coat. He napped upon the cloud for awhile. It was his day off and he was enjoying every moment of it. He peaked open his eye and saw all the ponies moving back and forth along the road. He chuckled and laid back and closed his eye again.

"One cupcake please."Delilah told Mr.cake."Okay here you go, that'll be 2 bits." She handed him the bits, took her cupcake and trotted off to Thunderbolt who was looking out the window."Hey!" Delilah said happily to him and he flinched and his wings spread out in alertness,"Oh, feww, it's just you, not some pony else."Thunderbolt eased down a bit in his sit and Delilah sunk in the seat resting on his shoulder while nomming on a cupcake.The day was going perfect for them so far.

Care flew in and then landed on his feet. He looked around the room and saw a few ponies eating inside. He wanted a cupcake now. He walked over to Mr. Cake and said, [colour=#daa520]"Delivery for Mr. Muffin!"[/colour] He smiled at Mr. Cake and then shook his head and looked back Mr. Cake,[colour=#daa520] "I mean um..Mr. Cake."[/colour] He smiled sheepishly and pulled out the letter. He handed it to him and Mr. Cake smiled at him. [colour=#b22222]"I can tell this must be your first day on the job."[/colour] He smiled at him,[colour=#b22222] "Here have a free cupcake." [/colour] He pushed a cupcake towards Care. Care's face lit up and he flattened his face on the cupcake. He smiled and looked back at Mr. Cake and said with a mouthful, [colour=#daa520]"Thanks Cake!" [/colour] He smiled a big derpy smile at him.

"Mmm..."Delilah licked the strawberry frosting off of the cupcake and the flavour hit her like a ton of bricks falling from the top of her mouth."Oh hey, look, there's the new mail pony." Thunderbolt said looking over at Care.

Dusk fade looked over at the table next to her. There was a fairly cute couple, one of them eating a strawberry cupcake. She would have loved to say hi, but... She sighed. Its not like they would want to talk to her anyway....

Care heard the word Mail and he looked around the room. He saw a pony that was looking at him. He trotted up to him and smiled and said,[colour=#daa520] "Did somepony say mail?!" [/colour] He smiled a big smile and then realized that he had cupcake residue all over his face. He licked it off and then gave a very awkward salute to Thunderbolt and Delilah.[colour=#daa520] "My name is Care Package! Freshest mailpony there is! By fresh I mean new...or well.[/colour]" He put hoof up to mouth and thought. He then stopped thinking and smiled at both of them.

Care put his hoof up to his mouth and thought for a bit. His face then lit up and he reached into his mail bag. He then pulled out a letter and said,[colour=#daa520] "I do! I do! I do!"[/colour] He handed her the letter and then saluted real quick. He then moved the remaining letter around in his bag.

Flashbomb had fallen asleep on the cloud. He was sprawled out like a rag. He snored loudly. His cloud floated softly on the breeze. He then caught a smell of baked goods. He snorted and wiped the drool off of his face. He raised his head and noticed that he was near sugarcube corner. [colour=#0000FF]" Mmmm..... a chocolate cake slice would really hit the spot right now! Nd with a cup of tea....ohohoh!! "[/colour] He was leaning over the edge of the cloud taking in the smells. He slipped off the cloud. He tried to flap his wings but they were numb from his nap and didnt respond.[colour=#0000FF] "OH THATS JUST GREAT!"[/colour] He yelped. Just then he landed on an empty table, smashing it in the process. It was a good thing he wasnt to high up in the air. [colour=#0000FF]"Owie...."[/colour] He squeed. He stood up and shook himself. He tried to set the table up again but it was broken and fell apart. Other ponies were looking at him. He chuckled in embarisment. He gave up eventually. [colour=#0000ff]"Horsefeathers." [/colour]He sighed to himself. He walked into sugarcube corner.

Care turned around to see another pegasus crash onto a table. He stared at him and then looked back at Delila. [colour=#0000ff]"Oh yeah..um not problem"[/colour] He then watched as the pegasus trotted into Sugar Cube Corner.

"Ooh, Thunderbolt, see that Mare over there?" Delilah asked him."Yes he replied quietly,"Wanna go and meet her?" Sure" He replied. They stood up and tip hooved over to the pony from behind then popped up from the other side of the table, they both said aloud,"Hello!"

Care watched as the pony walked into the door. He watched him step in line. He walked over to the pegasus and said, [colour=#daa520]"Hey..I saw you crash...are you alright?"[/colour] He looked sympathetic and then yelled, [colour=#daa520]"It's ok though! I fall all the time!"[/colour] He smiled a wide smile at him with his eyes closed.

Flashbomb glancd over his wing when he heard voice, He smiled to the pegasus.[colour=#0000FF] "Heh....uh....yea im fine. Iam used to it i guess. Im always breaking stuff."[/colour] It was evident that he got into many accidents becauseof the many scars he had enven a large one over his ight eye. He chuckled in embarrisment.[colour=#0000FF] " Im a clutz"[/colour] He admitted.