Making my pony.

Xeia

You know the dresses I was talking about in the RP I've almost done drawing your pony in the dress or do you want me to do it for you. Just put the link for the pony creator and then I could put it up in the Art bit. Another option is that you draw by hand. Does any of that sound good

Don't worry I'll try and come up with something. I use this one too as it give me the most options on what mane, tail, eyes and things like that. I personally think it is the easiest out there. So Sunny is just like Fluttershy, mane + tail are dark blue pink and little bit of yellow. I don't know what eyes you want though. Then I could draw her Cutie mark on paper and then take a picture of it and finish it on the computer. I could try and do this for you and I'll try and get the right colours. I will come up with many options so you could pick what colours you like the most. Does that sound any good?

yeah, her cutie mark was gonna be a sun and a cloud but I was afraid It'd look too much like Princess Celestias or Rainbow dashes, but thank you for this<3.

That's Cloudkicker's.

cloudkicker__by_clitical_hit-d5f7fiq.png

It's fine for two ponies to have the same cutie mark.(Ex: Sparkler's and Ruby Pinch's cutie mark is similar, but different colours, or Lyra and her pegasus doppelganger.)

Is your OC a pegasus?

If your want a colour you want, it's best you refer to another colour (Gray, Blue, Green, etc.) and start searching more specifically (Cerise, fairway green, royal blue, etc.), and copy the code or RBG of it. If you think your pony's colours don't fit together, observe other people's OCs or background ponies. I don't use Pony Creator, I usually draw it out instead so I could make a more creative mane and tail style, and add accessories or clothing Pony Creator can't do.