I'm a total newb

Halowings121

About Myself: This is my first mlp rp site ever. (And any legit rp site really...) and I love to sing and draw. :3 I love pokemon games as well.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Friends were talking about it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
Hoping to make some freinds. :3

A newb? Nonsense! Drawing ponies= professional brony.

Welcome to Canterlot, by the way!

-laughs-:well drawing is kinda my thing ssoooo....but thank you! That does make me feel better! ^_^;; who knew jining a site could be so nervous racking? But so far everyone has been SO nice!

Hello there, nice to see you in Canterlot! So you can draw, neat! How often do you draw and sing?

Thank you! And I spend hours drawing when the mood hits me. ^_^ and I love to sing whenever I can get away with it. >:3.

Nickleback and Vocaloids are currently my fav to sing with!

Hello, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Do you think any of your friends will be making an appearance on this site as well?

Uhm.....well I think one of them is already on this site. I'll have to ask her. And I'm going to ask another freind of mine if she is interested next time I see her. :) other then that I don't think any of my freinds would be interested. ^_^;;

Uhm.....well I think one of them is already on this site. I'll have to ask her. And I'm going to ask another freind of mine if she is interested next time I see her. :) other then that I don't think any of my freinds would be interested. ^_^;;

No no, you just hoodwink your boyfriend ito doing it just like you hoodwinked him into watching the brain washing show. Joking, Although the things I'll do at your behest are starting to add up to a scary factor love.

No no, you just hoodwink your boyfriend ito doing it just like you hoodwinked him into watching the brain washing show. Joking, Although the things I'll do at your behest are starting to add up to a scary factor love.

0:3 Wha? What are you talking about? I have no idea what you are refering to.~

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot!!! For joining, you get a welcome video!

Also, my fave starters were always Charmander and Tododile. In case you were curious. Lol. If you want any real time discussions, the chatroom's usually a good place to go. Hope to see you in there!

Omfg! That was awesome. XD And TOTODILE IS ADORABLE.

I think ill cheack it out. :)

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!