Greetings!

gamerkane

About Myself: I play games of all kinds and think of myself as a game designer. The most important thing to me is having a good time.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google is a wonderful thing

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It was kind of a two fold method. The first was a show called 'Death Battle' where Dash beat up Starscream. After that I started trolling around pony meme sites, but it wasn't until the whole Derpy fiasco that I really started to watch the show. The opening scene with her was posted and I found it hilarious, so I decided to watch the rest of the show.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Wow that opening area seemed to have covered a ton of info. Either way it is nice to meet you all, and I hope to have a good time with you all. ^_^

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably hang out in the gaming section often, but not the creativity too much as I'm nowhere near complete on my game. I may wind up posting things if I feel like picking up my old 8- 16-bit art style, but don't hold your breath.

As for what I searched, I think the first time was "my little pony roleplay" but upon registering, there seemed to be a problem with my email. I waited about a week and tried again, this time searching "mlp roleplay" Both times Canterlot.com showed up first, but for some odd reason my aol email still isn't received. Doesn't really matter too much I guess, it just feels weird to see mlp related e-mail in my "IRL" email account.

• Like 1

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: Do you partake in RPing, by any chance? :P