♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

Harmony Charmer, a white coated unicorn with a brown curly mane and tail with one or two blue strikes also her eyes were hazel fading to green towards the middle, was singing her new song [colour=#FF0000]'↑The Game of Life↓'[/colour] in a perfect voice. She was standing on the ledge where fountian was in Ponyville town square. She usally sung there and all the ponies knew that. She had her stereo next to her playing the music that she made last week.

This is what she started to sing:

[colour=#FF0000]"My first life was so boring just forget mentioned it

And my second seemed to let me do all of the things my first life didn't

Third life was a hateful man all poison to the bone

In my fourth, I played piano but just didn't have the eyes to read the notes

In my fifth life, I supported girls - of course that wasn't all

My sixth life was corrupted though I guess it was little fun

Seventh life I cried so much and all I did was mourn

In my eighth life, was so rich I could've bought the world and EVERYTHING

In this life is a game played by a flaky god

He gambles every life

Try to escape but you know the path you're on is game and set

See how the game of life is playing all of us for fools

Dancing a string around us, making all these silly rules

See how he looks down on us like we're acting out a show

Throw the dice and let's see which head will roll..."[/colour]

(I don't own the song! It is origanlly Japanese and here is the dub that I like and got the lyrics from:

)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Showboat's the one on my profile pic, by the way, and his cutie mark is three stage lights, and he's in a suit and tie right now)

Showboat Forte trotted down, no, SKIPPED down the streets of Ponyville, celebrating a successful day in court. He ignored the voices telling him to sleep the day away, and wanted to wander Ponyville and see the boring architecture of the town. It wasn't exactly famous for its sites, but more for everything that happened there, from Parasprites to Discord. He was hoping it would be one of those exciting days to liven up his mostly boring life. While skipping about, he heard a unique song from most of what he listened to. He enjoyed it, and began skipping to the beat of the music. He had played piano before, but stopped years ago, regretting it often at moments like these that reminded him of his musical life. He stopped at the fountain where the pony was singing the song, about the game of life everypony had to play. He enjoyed the lyrics very much, and ADORED the singing! She was still singing, so he was sure to save his compliment until after she was done. [colour=#000080]This is pretty cool. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Pretty cool?! This is awesome![/colour]

Harmony finished singing and started to pack up her things and put her red headphones around her neck. She put all of her sheets of music in her saddlebag and put that on her back. She was just about to levitate the stereo that had been playing her music when she fell off the ledge of the fountain and hit her head on the floor. She sat up and started to rub her head.

The mare finished and began packing up. Experience with talking made Showboat know to wait 'till she finished packing before disturbing her. She was almost finished when she fell over on her head! Showboat ran over to her. [colour=#0000cd]"Are you okay?" [/colour]He asked her, thankful to see that there was no blood. [colour=#0000cd]"You look fine. I'm Showboat Forte, attorney at law. Remember it, for someday I shall be famous!"[/colour] Showboat gave her his normal, flamboyant introduction, with a dramatic bow. [colour=#0000cd]"Anyways, you did awesomely! Where'd you learn to sing like that?" [/colour][colour=#000080]Let's just go home and sleep. We need rest! [/colour][colour=#0000cd]I'm not missing this opportunity! [/colour][colour=#000080]Urgh... You're really annoying sometimes.[/colour]

Harmony looked up to see a blue stallion and discovered his name was Showboat. [colour=#FF0000]"I'm fine thank you Showboat. A friend helped me discover my voice and from then on I thought myself the piano and many other instrements. It's lots of fun."[/colour] She smiled at him and got up from the floor.

The singer explained about her voice and enjoyment of her musical life, then stood up. [colour=#0000cd]"You know, it's an unspoken social rule that when one pony tells you their name, you tell them yours." [/colour]Showboat snarked half jokingly.

((I'm just gonna hop on in if you don't mind :D ))

Leif watched the performance,she loved the mare's voice,she saw her pack up and start talking to a Stallion,Leif sighed just a bit to herself,"Man,I'll never become that good...or ever get a record label to hire me..."She said to herself still sitting there.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, I'm sorry Showboat. My name is Harmony Charmer, pleasure to meet you."[/colour] She said holding her hoof out. She saw a mare in the background by herself but she didn't know if she should go over there as she as talking to Showboat.

Harmony trotted over to the lone mare and said,[colour=#FF0000] "Did you want anything? You seem to be waiting. I'm Harmony Charmer."[/colour] She was wondering if Showboat would join her and chat to the mare.

"Oh,I just wanted to be able to meet you,and congratulate you on becoming so...so...acomplished,I know I could never be like you...but in heinsight,your voice was,was,fantastic."Leif said trying to be as nice as she could.

[colour=#FF0000]"Thank you very much Leif. To be honest I only sing by the fountain and I'm not even signed to a record label as I'm to nervous to go to Canterlot and try and get in with one of the really famous labels."[/colour] She smiled at Leif and wondered what it was like back at Canterlot as she did live there with her family when she was just a little filly.

[colour=#FF0000]"Eryep, there are quite a few. I used to live in Canterlot and I'm friends with a couple of people who own record labels. The only thing is that I haven't spoken to them since I was a filly and I could only play the piano and cello. I'm also friends with a couple of musican that sometimes help me recording."[/colour] Harmony said happy to say that she has some famous friends.

(Sweet wolf)

[colour=#FF0000]"Sure, but tomorrow I was going to go up to Canterlot and go and see Octavia and then in about a week I was going to see my other friend Shappire Shores. I think at the next Grand Galloping Gala the princess wants me to sing so that's why I'm meeting with the ponies. You could come along if you want." [/colour]She said in reply to Leif's question.

They made it to Delilah's house,before knocking on the door,Leif said,"Delilah likes being called Del,or Delilah,so feel free to call her either or."Leif said,then she knocked on the door,Delilah yelled,"Come in!"Leif opened up the door and trotted on in with Harmony.

(THAT WOLF IS AMAZING!)

Harmony nodded and walked into Delilah's house and looked around. It's quite beautiful. [colour=#FF0000]"This house is amazing. Much better then mine, but I do like where I live."[/colour]