♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

Harmony explained the meaning of the song. Showboat felt a little stupid for not realizing it, but simply laughed it off. Then, Time went up to the piano to play a song. It was pretty cool, another cryptic song about 'casting your old face' and lots of references to time and such. Showboat was confused, though still stomped his hooves in applause. [colour=#0000cd]"That was pretty cool!" [/colour]He complimented him.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Mac never really cared much for the meaning of songs. He still enjoyed listening to them though. And the ones he heard just now were pretty good. He had no idea who this Time pony was but he could play the piano. When the song was over Big Mac gave a little applause and said nothing. He glanced around at all of the ponies. He then let out a quiet , [colour=#ff0000]"[/colour][colour=#ff0000]Eeyup[/colour]"

-Light-

Light listened to the 'Time' pony play a song on the piano. He had no idea who he was but he knew that he could play the piano very well. Light could not play the piano at all. But he always loved the instrument. He stomped his hooves in approval of the song and smiled. He really had no idea what to say so he chuckled nervously. [colour=#008080]"I agree with Showboat."[/colour] He laughed again

Time smiled. [colour=#696969]"No, no your weren't unnoticed. I've notice you being in the room for a while actually. Thank you... I'm sorry I don't believe I got your names?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

((Describe what you mean by age,like number,or if she's a filly,mare... well,here,I'll give you both so you can just post what you need to, Delilah is 18,and a mare,she has a white coat,and teal eye colour,she has a choppy mane that starts out yellow and turns to orange about mid-way...there you go,I added in extra information,just in case :D ))

(Okay, Then my comment works.)

[colour=#000000]Time looked to the mare. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Perhaps we could get to know each other more at another time." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with as he threw carefulness to the wind. [/colour][colour=#696969]"After all you're quite charming." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time tried to act cool while asking this but he is very bad at this sort of thing.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Okay I lied it was also a time trying to be cool. He fails at being a normal pony. XD)[/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Oh,why thank you,and sure,we can get to know eachother sometime. Also,I have to say,you are quite handsome yourself,"[/colour] Delilah said,she then blushed towards the ending,turning a crimson red.

[colour=#696969]"Oh, yes, uh,erm..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said then cleared his throat. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So then, what are the rest of you doing here? There isn't a festival in town is there?"[/colour]

Delilah skooh her head[colour=#FF8C00],"Nope,no festival," [/colour]Leif took a step forward[colour=#008000]," We all came here with Harmony," [/colour]She then backed up into the corner again,after saying so.

[colour=#696969]"So then, Harmony I've been left out of the loop, tell me again why you are here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said glancing over the silent ponies with her.[/colour]

Big Mac heard the pony called Time ask if there was a festival. He was a little late on his response but he said, "Nnope.". Anyways.

Light heard Big Mac and the other ponies say there was no festival. He agreed with them and said, "I also..came to see Octavia. We had plans today.". He smiled slightly.

[colour=#696969]"You...came to see Octavia?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked the big red earth pony that was twice Time's size. He sensed a... was it a relationship, a romantic one at that? It didn't matter. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Oh what is your name?"[/colour]

Big Mac noticed the pony was asking him a question. He shook his head and said, "Nnope.". He smiled at Time.

Light then stepped in and said to Time. "His name is Big Macintosh. He works at Sweet Apple Acres.". He smiled at both Time and Big Mac.

Big Mac smiled a bit at Light. He was happy he talked for him.

[colour=#696969]"Ah. Well then nice to meet you." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Short post is short post. I've run out of things to talk about.)[/colour]