♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FF0000]"Nice to meet you. Leif says that your a singer. You probably haven't heard me but I sing by the fountain at least once a week."[/colour] Harmony sai smiling.

"[colour=#FF8C00]Yeah,I am a singer,and yes I have seen you sing,today,I was there,In the very very front[/colour].""Delilah smiled,"[colour=#FF8C00]So...you sing eh,I could use you on my record label[/colour]."She said,winking at Harmony.

[colour=#FF0000]"Really! That would be amazing. I'm going to Canterlot for the next to weeks to see my friends and then sort out the songs with princesses for the Gala. Would that be a problem at all? If you wanted to come along I'm sure my friends would love it."[/colour] Harmony said to Delilah.

[colour=#FF0000]"Awesome. All I had to do was pick up my bags then I was off. Shall we go as my train leaves in a hour and it's a bit of a treck to my house as it's on the edge of the Everfree forest."[/colour] Harmony got excited that she had a travel buddy as she didn't have many friends.

[colour=#FF0000]"Just what I was thinking. I've never travelled with anyone apart from my friends Octavia and Shappire Shores. Hehe off to my house."[/colour] Harmony said and walked out the door hoping that Delilah and Leif were following.

They all got to Harmony's house on the edge of the Everfree and she invited them in. She went up to her room and got one suitcase, then she went to her music room and put her saddlebag on her back, which had all of her music sheets. She walked back downstairs and said, [colour=#FF0000]"All we have to get now is the stereo from the fountain and I'm all set to got."[/colour]

(I'll just throw myself back in...)

The singer introduced herself as Harmony Charmer, a name he found rather cute. She ended up in a conversation with somepony else, some mare. His Caneighdian manners didn't let him interrupt them, even though he wanted to join the conversation, and before he could do anything, the two left. Showboat sighed in annoyance. [colour=#0000cd]I can win a not guilty verdict in impossible situations, but I can't join a stupid conversation. [/colour][colour=#000080]Eeyup. You're an idiot. [/colour]Ignoring the echoes in his mind, Showboat realized the train would be leaving some point soon. He didn't bring much, as he only expected to be in Ponyville a few hours before returning to his workplace in Canterlot. He levitated his suitcase, and made his way to the train station.

While waiting for the train to arrive, Showboat heard the voice of somepony slightly familiar. He looked over, and saw Harmony with (the pony from earlier/somepony else). [colour=#0000cd]"Oh! Hello again!" [/colour]He greeted them cheerfully. [colour=#0000cd]"Funny seeing you here."[/colour]

Harmony heard a voice that see reconised and turned around. It was Showboat.

[colour=#FF0000]"Hello Showboat, why are you going up to Canterlot?" [/colour]She smiled and asked him. She trotted up to him and placed her bag and stereo next to her.

[colour=#0000cd]"Er... Yes, hello again. Again." [/colour]He said to the mare with Harmony, as he couldn't think of any other response. Harmony asked why he was going to Canterlot. [colour=#0000cd]"Oh, you know, work, family, home, my cat. Ain't nopony got time for site seeing." [/colour]He referenced with a small laugh at the end. [colour=#0000cd]"The big question is, why are YOU going to Canterlot?"[/colour]

Leif looked over at Delilah,"[colour=#00ff00]What's wrong[/colour]?"She asked her,Delilah responded with,"[colour=#ff8c00]Nothing is wrong,I know him from somewhere is all[/colour]."She said looking at him.

Harmony giggled and said, [colour=#FF0000]"I'm going to meet my old friends Octravia and Shappire Shores. Then I'm going to meet the Princess to sort out the songs for the Grand Galloping Gala. I don't have time to see my family up there, I'm just so busy." [/colour]She smiled at Showboat.

[colour=#0000cd]"O-Octavia? A-and Sapphire Shores?" [/colour]Showboat asked in disbelief. [colour=#0000cd]"The Princess? Grand Galloping Gala?" [/colour]The cogs in his brain finally sorted out the situation. Mostly. He started making random noises trying to ask her many questions at once. [colour=#0000cd]"You're playing at the GGG?! And meeting the Princess?! You're THAT famous?!" [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I'm not famous at all. I knew Octavia and Sapphire Shores from music school. Then they played one of my songs to the Princess, she really liked them and I didn't even know she had listened to any of my music till I got a letter from her last week. You could come along if your not that busy and join me, Leif and Delilah." [/colour]Harmony said and sat down waiting for the train.