♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

[colour=#0000cd]"I could come along?!" [/colour]Showboat responded with excited surprise. He then calmed down. [colour=#0000cd]"Only if you insist." [/colour]He snarked, before jumping for joy. [colour=#0000cd]"I get to meet Octavia and Sapphire Shores! WOOHOO!" [/colour][colour=#000080]Calm down. It's bad enough I won't be getting enough rest today. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Now you be polite mister. You wouldn't want to be rude to the Princess of Equestria.[/colour]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harmony then said, [colour=#FF0000]"I'm going to meet Octravia tommorow at twelve and then I'm staying over at Sapphire's for that night and I'm going to write a song with her for the Gala. Then for the next week I'll be staying at the castle talking with the Princesses about the Gala as it's in a month. So today is my rest day to get to Canterlot."[/colour] She smiled and the train arrived.

She levitated her bag and stereo and trotted into the carriages. She placed her things above of where she was going to sit. She took her place by the window and waited for the other ponies.

[colour=#0000cd]You got all that? [/colour][colour=#000080]It's not like I have anything better to do. [/colour]After adding his new activities to the schedule, he entered the train with Harmony and the others. [colour=#000080]Thank Celestia! To meet Octavia tomorrow, we have to take a day off. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Why's that a good thing? [/colour][colour=#000080]We finally get to sleep in! [/colour]After laughing at his voice's laziness, he turned to Harmony. [colour=#0000cd]"So who are these other fillies?" H[/colour]e asked, pointing to the two beside Harmony.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, they are Leif on the right and Delilah on the left. I've only just meet them but their first impressions are very nice." [/colour]She looked at Showboat smiling.

"[colour=#FF8C00]Hi there!I'm Delilah,I sing...I'll be performing at the Grand Galloping Gala too,and so is Leif."[/colour]Delilah said ponting to herself,then to Leif,who was stuck in a stare looking down at the ground.

Harmony introduced the two as Delilah and Leif. Delilah made a second introduction, [colour=#000080]is that their hobby? [/colour]and told him that they were also singers. Leif looked rather shy, Showboat was having troubles believing she could be a singer. [colour=#0000cd]"Nice to meet you! I'm Showboat Forte, attorney at law! Remember it, for some day I will be famous!" [/colour]He gave his greeting again. [colour=#0000cd]"So, are you making a singing trio for the GGG or something?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"I only have solo and duet songs and I prefer to sing on my own too."[/colour] Harmony said looking out the window. She always loved the veiw out the train. Her gaze was fixed on the rolling mountains with all different kinds of flowers, along with her favorite, a black rose.

They all told him they were doing a solo. There was an awkward silence, other than the clickety clack of steel wheels on polished rails (totally didn't t steal that from Big Bang Theory). Showboat scratched his head trying to think of something to say. [colour=#0000cd]"So... Umm... Done anything exciting recently?" [/colour]He finally settled with.

"[colour=#00FF00]No,just sing to the Woodland critters is all for me."[/colour]Leif said nervously,she then peered up her voilet eyes gazing,then meeting him,she looked at Showboat for a meer second thel started to look around again.

All three of them seemed to just be writing songs. It wasn't exactly exciting, but at least they admitted that it wasn't. There was another awkward silence as he tried thinking of something else to say. [colour=#0000cd]"So... How is song writing? Tough? Lots of work? Get to cuddle with lots of kittens?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Eryep easy to write songs. Enope to the kittens, I sit in the Everfree by a lake. Sometimes in the orchard on the farm with Big Mac."[/colour] Harmony said turning to speak to Showboat.

((Speaking of Big Mac! :D))

Big Mac was riding along in the train. He hasn't brought much with him since he was only going to Canterlor to pick up some surplus items for the farm.

He usually didn't travel to Canterlot but Applejack couldn't do it..and Applebloom is way to old..and Granny Smith..is well Granny Smith. Big Mac kept all those thoughts in his head. He saw a few ponies conversing with each other. A few looked over at him and waved hello. He waved back but said nothing. He was a quiet stallion.

Big Mac wanted to stretch his hooves and legs for he had been sitting for a while. He got up and trotted around slowly. He opened the door of his train car and trotted in the other one. He looked around and kept trotting through the cart slowly.

Harmony looked to the car door that was opening and none other then Big Mac walked through. Harmony got up and jumped on him playfully.

[colour=#FF0000]"Guess how it is."[/colour] She sang while covering his eyes.

(Sorry I was on the beach XD)

Big Mac was surprised to feel a pony jump on him. He knew the pony wasn't a stallion. He could tell it was a mare because of how she felt.

Big Mac smiled when he knew who it was. He laughed a bit and said, "It's Harmony Charmer.". He turned his head around and looked at her.

Big Mac smiled at her as she got off of him.

She asked him how he was. He looked at her and said, "Oh I've been good. How about you?". He smiled at Harmony. He looked around at all of the other ponies on the train. He smiled at her and said, "Whose your friends?". He smiled at the other ponies.

Out of nowhere, Harmony jumped onto somepony, covering his eyes and giving a 'guess who'. Showboat began laughing wildly at the funny situation. He expected the stallion to get mad, but apparently they knew each other. He had a deep voice, and as Harmony got off of him, he got a better look at him. He was tall, muscular, had an apple red coat, a straw yellow mane, and very soft, yet stoic green eyes. Showboat stared at him for a while without realizing it, then shook it off. The stallion asked who he, and the others were. Showboat took a dramatic step forward with a twirl as he gave his introduction. [colour=#0000cd]"Hello! I am Showboat Forte, attorney at law. Remember me, for someday I shall be famous."[/colour] Showboat returned to standing normally as he offered the colt a hoofshake. [colour=#0000cd]"And who might you be?"[/colour] He asked the handsome kick out with hind-legs, hoping he didn't realize the slightly flirtatious tone in his voice.

Big Mac watched as one of the ponies trotted up to them.

Big Mac had never seen this stallion before but he did seem nice. But Big Mac didn't know what to think about him when he said that he was going to be famous one day. But Big Mac didn't judge. He smiled at Showboat and cuckled a bit.

Big Mac then saw Showboat extend a hoof for a shake and a question of who he was.

Big Mac grabbed his hoof and shook it. He looked at Showboat in his eyes and quickly examined him then said, "Hello, my name is Big Macintosh. But everypony calls me Big Mac.". He laughed again and then went back to examining Showboat. He actually saw how Showboat looked like an attorney. He smiled at Showboat. He thought he detected a flirtatious tone in his voice but he shook it off and made himself believe he didn't.

The large stallion introduced himself as Big Macintosh. There was a small silence, save for a giggle from Big Mac. [colour=#000080]Stop thinking about that and continue the conversation already. [/colour]Showboat cleared his voice, and began speaking again. [colour=#0000cd]"Nice to meet you Big Mac. How do you know Harmony?" [/colour]He asked cluelessly. [colour=#0000cd]"Did you meet while she was singing at the fountain like I did?"[/colour]