♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

Big Mac watched Showboat carefully as he did with most ponies he just met.

He smiled again and then heard Showboat asked him how he knew Harmony. Big Mac chuckeld a bit and said, "I've known..Harmony for quite a while.". He glanced over at Harmony and then back to Showboat.

Showboat then asked him if he met Harmony singing in the fountain like he did. Big Mac had had a long day. So he slightly stretched his back legs as he prepared to answer Showboat. "Well I actually met her in Sweet Apple Acre's apple orchards.". He smiled at Showboat and the continued to stretch his legs. He completely forgot if it was unacceptable by some ponies on the train. For he didn't ride trains that much. He didn't know the rules. He then stopped stretching and looked around awkwardly.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Mac told him that they met at Sweet Apple (massacre) Acre's. [colour=#0000cd]What's that again? [/colour][colour=#000080]An apple orchard belonging to the Apple family, famous for its annual cider. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Thanks. [/colour]Now the situation became awkward. Big Mac began stretching for seemingly no reason other than for the sake of stretching. He found himself staring at Big Mac again with different thoughts than most ponies looking at him thought. He shook his head, and giggled awkwardly after Big Mac finished. [colour=#0000cd]"I suppose I'll let you guys catch up then." [/colour]Showboat told him, as he stood back to sit again.

Big Mac watched Showboat as he could tell he was thinking.

Big Mac shook his head a bit because his mane fell in his face. Normally he didn't talk this much but he wanted to since he figured he could make a new friend.

Big Mac heard Showboat say he would let he and Harmony catch up. Big Mac glanced over at Harmony and thought to himself, "She'll understand.". Big Mac faced Showboat and said, "We can catch up another time.". He looked around again. He just stretched so he didn't want to sit down. He looked at Showboat and waited to see what he would say.

To Showboat's surprise, Big Mac still wanted to talk with him. He giggled awkwardly again as he tried thinking of something to say. It became even more awkward as Big Mac started stretching again. [colour=#0000cd]"Er... Um..." [/colour]He muttered while thinking of something to say while trying to ignore his thoughts on Big Mac. [colour=#0000cd]"T-tell me about yourself." [/colour]He finally settled on. He decided he could start him off, as he didn't seem like the type to talk a lot. He looked over at his cutie mark; a large green apple, seemingly cut in half. [colour=#0000cd]"Do you work at Sweet Apple Acres?"[/colour] He noted Big Mac's muscular form again, though for a better reason. [colour=#0000cd]"Perhaps an apple bucker?" [/colour]Looking into Big Macintosh's eyes, Showboat felt a strange sense of familiarity. [colour=#0000cd]We haven't met him before, right? [/colour][colour=#000080]No. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Then why does he seem so familiar? [/colour][colour=#000080]He reminds you of Marble. [/colour]Showboat then realized that big Mac had many similarities with his older brother, and it made him feel guilty for having dirty thoughts of Big Mac.

Big Mac smiled at Showboat at first who seemed to be having a hard time to start the conversation.

He asked him if he worked at Sweet Apple Acres. He asked if he was an apple bucker.

Big Mac laughed a bit and thought to himself, "If I was just an apple bucker.." Big Mac shook his head and looked back at Showboat. He looked at his eyes and said, "Eeyup." In his usual tone.

He knew that just saying that was a very broad answer. So he figured he should explain more.

"Well I am an apple bucker. At Sweet Apple Acres I do anything my sister can't do. 'Which is a lot'. He said quietly."But I work around the farm when it needs repairs. I help plant and grow and pick the crops. And if anypony needs a house repair I usually volunteer. And I sometimes do construction work.". He smiled at Showboat. He felt weird though. He felt like..he had talked to much..

But he didn't care. He looked out the window of the train car and said, "Basically..I'm a work pony.". He laughed a bit. He hoped Showboat wasn't bored with him.

Delilah and Leif were chatting with eachother,then 'bump' the train had hit a small bump,that sent Leif flying across the room,"[colour=#00FF00]Woah[/colour]!"She yelped as she flew and hit the window on the opposite side of the train.

Big Macintosh began explaining his work. Showboat listened closely, not too surprised that a pony like him could do multiple jobs like that. [colour=#0000cd]This guy talks a bit too much to be like Marble. [/colour]He noted while listening. [colour=#0000cd]"That sounds like a lot of work." [/colour]He said to Big Mac, not thinking of anything else to say. [colour=#0000cd]"I don't do much. I recently got my first job as a lawyer, and have begun working. Mostly thinking work, gets pretty redundant pretty quickly. But that moment in court when I get to present everything and save my client..." [/colour]Showboat raised a hoof dramatically as if he couldn't describe the feeling with words. [colour=#0000cd]"Other than that though, I take care of my little kitty Sweetheart at home, and sometimes I'll just volunteer for odd things just so I have something else to do in my free time. Any other time, you can usually find me reading." [/colour]After his ramble about his life, he gave a giggle. [colour=#0000cd]"Anyways, now you know my personal life, what's your free time usually like?"[/colour]

The train hit a sudden bump. He was knocked forward, hitting Big Mac in the chest with his face, then quickly backtracked to his sitting spot. [colour=#0000cd]"S-sorry." [/colour]He quickly told Big Mac, hoping he didn't hurt him. He then noticed Leif was sent flying and hit a window! He called over to her. [colour=#0000cd]"Are you okay? Any serious brain damage I should know of?"[/colour]

(Woops, extra stuff added)

Edited by fireraven23

Big Mac listened to Showboat tell him what he does. Big Mac kept having that feeling of how he talked to much.

Big Mac didn't know exactly what to say. His train of thought was interrupted by a bump the train hit and then Showboat flying into Big Mac's chest. Big Mac didn't move at all when Showboat hit him. He had taken harder hits.

Big Mac remembered Showboat asked him about his free time, and he was going to tell him but he didn't feel like talking. Instead he ran over to the mare that fell and hit her head. He heard Showboat ask about any serious brain damage. Big Mac said nothing but he kept glancing back at Showboat and Lief. Even thought Big Mac had no idea who Lief was. He still cared since she looked like she hurt herself.

Leif said something about breaking the window, before seemingly going unconsious. [colour=#0000cd]"Leif? Leif?! LEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIFFF!!!" [/colour]Showboat yelled for dramatic effect. He cleared his throat and laughed afterwards. [colour=#0000cd]"Anyways..." [/colour][colour=#000080]Time to switch. [/colour]Showboat's happy expression suddenly changed to a much more pessimistic and tired face. He went over to Leif. [colour=#0000cd]"Diagnosis; concussion. First aid treatment; cooling of the head." [/colour]His voice became as serious as his expression, as his horn glowed a bright yellow, and an ice pack appeared in thin air, landing on Leif's head. [colour=#0000cd]"Wait until consiousness to ask questions for further diagnosis. Then, take her to Canterlot Hospital."[/colour]

Big Mac wanted to help Lief but he just stood by and watched Showboat work.

It was almost as if Showboat switched personalities. Big Mac still said nothing. He wanted to know if Lief was going to be ok. He assumed her name was Lief since Showboat yelled the name like three times.

Big Mac watched as Showboat started talking like he was a doctor. He didn't care. He was just glad there was a pony on the train that knew what they were doing.

Big Mac looked over at the cracked window. He subconsciously formulated a plan to fix the window but he just assumed the train ponies would be able to fix it.

Showboat kept the ice pack on Leif's head. Delilah mentioned how hard her hit was for a small bump. Showboat began thinking on that, then remembered that Leif was a pegasus. [colour=#0000cd]"It seems the light bones that pegasi, possibly mixed with accidental use of the wings likely made her fly far and hit the window hard." [/colour]Showboat told Delilah, as he focused on attempting to keep Leif still. [colour=#0000cd]"Big Macintosh, can you help me keep her still? The inertia seems to move her around with the train constantly."[/colour]

Big Mac heard Showboat call him over to help him. Big Mac always loved to help so he smiled and said a hearty, "Eeyup.". He trotted over to Showboat put his hooves on Lief.

He kept her still with the help of Showboat. He thought he knew what Showbaot was trying to do but he actually didn't. He just knew he was helping and he felt good.

Showboat waited a while for Leif to begin stirring, but she continued breathing. [colour=#0000cd]"For good news, her heart rate and breathing rate appear stable. On the bad news, I can't do anything else. How close are we to Canterlot?" [/colour]He started off talking to himself, then asked anypony listening to his muttering.

Big Mac was happy that Lief seemed alright. He then heard Showboat ask if anypony knew how long the way to Canterlot was. Big Mac glanced around to see if he could find a train schedule. He did not so he looked at Showboat and said, "Eenope.". He wished he knew..since he was going to Canterlot.

Though Big Mac had no idea, Delilah knew they were five minutes away from Canterlot. [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry to disappoint you Harmony and Delilah, but it seems we won't be meeting with Octavia today." [/colour]He told them, as he slipped the ice pack back on Leif's head.

Edited by fireraven23

Big Mac had no idea these ponies were going to meet Octavia. He had never met her before but he knew what she looked like. Big Mac then lit up his eyes and trotted over to his bag he left on the ground.

He picked it up and made sure it still had the things to sell in them. The apple seeds were there and he let out a sigh of relief. He then trotted back over to Showboat and Delilah and Lief.