♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

[colour=#DDA0DD]~Octavia~[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Lovely to meet you Showboat."[/colour] Octavia said and smiled at him. She lookedat the other ponies to see if she knew any of them.

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~ [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh, Octavia this is Big Macintosh but we all call him Big Mac. He works at Sweet Apple with AJ if you remember." [/colour]Harmony smiled and pointed to Big Mac.

[colour=#DDA0DD]~Back to Octavia~[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Well shall we all go inside."[/colour] Ocatavia said leading everypony into her home.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Mac smiled as Harmony introduced him. He then glanced at Octavia and nodded at her. He had heard great things about her and her music.

After a few more introductions, Showboat entered her house with the rest of the group. [colour=#0000cd]"Lovely place." [/colour]Showboat said as he walked in. [colour=#0000cd]"Much cleaner than my apartment."[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"I clean it in my spare time."[/colour] She smiled and said to Showboat.[colour=#DDA0DD] "Harmony your room is the one you always have and are any of you staying to keep Harmony company?"[/colour] She asked the other ponies.

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~ [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Thanks Ocatavia."[/colour] Harmony trotted up the stairs and unpacked her things in her room.

Big Mac had no idea if he was staying or not. He only anticipated this delivery to be a one day thing. That's how long AJ told him the delivery would last.

Big Mac glanced around the house and back to Octavia and said, "[colour=#ff0000]Nnnope.[/colour]" He had a very faint smile on his face. But he still felt bad for saying no. But then again. Something could change his mind, then again..he needed to get back to work at home..

Octavia asked if they would be staying. [colour=#0000cd]"I wouldn't want to impose." [/colour]He told her politely. [colour=#0000cd]"My apartment is nearby, so it wouldn't really matter I guess." [/colour]If Big Mac had said a 'eeyup', he believed he MIGHT have been convinced to say, but he remembered that he still lived in Ponyville and probably had to return to the farm. Showboat then saw a magnificent sight; Octavia's cello. He galloped over to it. [colour=#0000cd]"You keep excellent care of this! Honestly, I'd never be able to play a stringed instrument. I'd probably destroy it before I finished tuning it."[/colour]

Octavia giggled when Showboat said he would brake it when he would polish it.

[colour=#DDA0DD]"I love all insterments really. Harmony's teaching me to play the piano and guitar at the moment. She can basically play all the instrements in the world. Oh and also I'm waiting for another pony to come along with me and Harmony to meet the princess. You may know him, his name is Light." [/colour]She said and smiled at the ponies.

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~[/colour]

Harmony trotted down the stairs and straight to the kitchen to get some Cuprite. When she had some she when and sat on the sofa waiting for the other ponies

(New char XD haha)

Big Mac trotted along inside the house. He was being very careful, because he did not want to break anything. Everything looked either expensive or collectible or important. Or all three.

Big Mac eventually found a spot near Showboat and the rest of the ponies and stood their.

--Light--

Light was trotting through the streets of Canterlot. He stopped and waved hello to a few ponies on the street and they waved back. Light was going to Octavia's house to meet her and then go and meet the Princess.

Light finally found her house and he trotted up to the door and knocked on it. He then pushed it open slightly, since he had been to Octavia's house many times, and poked his head in. "[colour=#008080]Octavia! I'm here and I--[/colour]" Light then noticed more ponies inside. He recognized one or two of them, But then he sighed and chuckled a bit. He stayed back by the door not knowing if he should go in or stay outside.

Showboat was rather surprised to hear that Octavia was still being taught how to play instruments. He always believed that she either only had an interest in cello, or knew everything. She asked him about a 'Light'. He looked up as he tried to remember. [colour=#0000cd]"Light... Light... ... Light Yagami?" [/colour]After seeing her expression, he knew he was wrong. [colour=#000080]I cannot find a 'Light' anywhere in here. [/colour]Showboat stopped thinking. [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry, I don't think I know her." [/colour]​Somepony then opened the door, announcing his presence. [colour=#0000cd]"Hi there!" [/colour]He called to him, trying to be friendly.

Big Mac looked at the door and saw that another pony had welcomed his way in. Big Mac had seen the pony before but he did not know who he was. He just glanced at him and then looked back to Showboat and Harmony and the others.

-Light-

Light pushed the door open all the way as he heard a pony greet him. He was a blue stallion. The pony seemed rather friendly. Light cast him a warm smile and said, [colour=#008080]"Hello there![/colour]" He then shut the door behind him and trotted inside. He saw a big red stallion as well. He knew he had seen that stallion before but he couldn't remember his name. He saw Octavia and Harmony..and then one other mare. He glanced at all of them and then looked back at the blue stallion that greeted him.[colour=#008080] "I'm Light. And you are?"[/colour] He kept his friendly smile on. Although he was not expecting these ponies to be in Octavia's house,

[colour=#0000cd]So THAT's Light! [/colour]Showboat shook Light's hoof when they greeted each other. He seemed friendly enough, if not slightly confused. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm Showboat Forte, attorney at law." [/colour]He had used up some energy from his many introductions already, and wasn't quite ready for his normal twirly introduction. [colour=#0000cd]"So... You're Octavia's teacher?" [/colour]He looked at him curiously. He seemed rather young to be teaching one of Canterlot's best cellists, even if it was in another instrument.

Light shook Showboat's hoof. [colour=#008080]An attorney? [/colour]He thought.[colour=#008080] I've never even been to Canterlot court. [/colour]He then snapped back into the conversation he was in. He smiled at Showboat. [colour=#008080]"Well I'm glad I finally get to meet an Attorney. I have actually never met one before." [/colour]Light was legitimately surprised. He was kind of interested in Showboat's line of work. He wanted to ask him some questions. Like what did he did? Or did he ever turn on his clients or anything like that. Light decided to hold off on asked the questions.

Then Showboat asked him if he was Octavia's teacher. Light choked on his own saliva, since he wasn't drinking anything, and coughed a few good times. [colour=#008080]"Me..Octavia's teacher? No no no."[/colour] He laughed now. "[colour=#008080]While I have played with her before she is much better than me." [/colour]He laughed again.

Light started coughing randomly. Show was worried that he did something, but found that Light was just surprised by the question. He said he wasn't Octavia's teacher. [colour=#0000cd]"Oh... Well, I just assumed..." [/colour]He scratched his mane nervously, feeling slightly stupid. [colour=#0000cd]"So... What do you play?"[/colour]

Light took a deep breath. He then let out a small chuckle and mumbled something to himself. He then sighed a happy sigh and looked at Showboat when he asked him what he played. Light smiled and said, [colour=#008080]"Well funny thing about that I actually play the cello as well." [/colour]He smiled and chuckled. He glanced over at Octavia's cello and then back to Showboat.[colour=#008080] "But when I was a little filly I grew up on playing bongos and percussion instruments."[/colour] He then spaced out for a second and remembered his childhood. He then came back and said, [colour=#008080]"But that's about it for what I play."[/colour] He gave Showboat a warm smile. This stallion was friendly.

Light now wanted to ask Showboat a question. "[colour=#008080]Um I was just wondering if I could ask you a question or two?"[/colour] He smiled at Showboat before asking away. "[colour=#008080]What's it like to be an attorney?[/colour]" He was quite intrigued and he wanted to know.

Light told Show a bit about his life. He apparently played cello, as well as other percussion instruments. Showboat remembered playing drums for just a little while, because his friend offered to show him. He then asked about Showboat being an attorney. [colour=#0000cd]"Well, you know... It's mostly boring, redundant work, speaking with ponies and paper work and such. But then there's the court itself! That's where everything gets exciting! It's so intense, and everypony is paying such close attention to every detail, and it's really awesome when I help an innocent pony. I like it, even if it's boring and kinda' stressful."[/colour]

Light smiled at Showboat told him about being an attorney. The paperwork and stuff sounded boring to Light as well. But Light could picture a courtroom scene where everypony is hollering and going crazy and then the Judge has to calm all of them down and then one of the lawyers gets up and tells a detail that makes everypony gasp and then start screaming again Light smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]I can see how things could get crazy."[/colour] Light then glanced around a bit. He felt awkward for asking this question. But he wanted to know. "[colour=#008080]Have you ever gotten a pony convicted?" [/colour]He smiled sheepishly at Showboat unaware of what his answer would be.

Light asked a question that made Showboat a little uncomfortable. [colour=#0000cd]"Well... I'm a defense attorney, so no but... I have failed in defending my clients, naturally. It's something we all have to get use to. The bigger problem is helping a pony we know is guilty... Something else we all have to get use to." [/colour]He didn't like thinking of those aspects of his job, so he tried to change the subject. [colour=#0000cd]"So, professional cellist? I use to play piano. Haven't played it for a while though, I really should start up again sometime."[/colour]

Light could tell that the question he asked made Showboat uncomfortable. So while Showboat was talking Light was nervously scratching his mane and saying awkward,[colour=#008080] "Mmmhmms"[/colour]

Light didn't reply to what Showboat said about the attorney because he knew that he didn't like the subject. Then Showboat said he used to play piano. Light perked up. "[colour=#008080]Yes.[/colour]" He smiled. [colour=#008080]"I have never played the piano. Mainly because I have no idea how. I've always wanted to learn."[/colour] He chuckled a bit.

Light seemed to perk up when Showboat mentioned the piano. [colour=#0000cd]"Yeah, I was lucky. My parents got a piano for my older brother to help get his cutie mark. He didn't do well, but they decided to give me lessons as well, and I did pretty well. Not to say I was a natural or anything, but I was better than my bro." [/colour]He told Light, rambling on slightly. [colour=#0000cd]"What about you? How'd you start with instruments?"[/colour]

Light smiled the whole time Showboat was talking about his brother failing at the piano and how he got lessons instead. Then Showboat asked Light how he started with instruments. Light lowered his ears a bit. "[colour=#008080]How did I get started?"[/colour] He took a deep breath. "[colour=#008080]Well my parents weren't very fond of music to be honest. They hated it. Said it was a waste. They made me study for hours at an end when I was a colt....I hated it." [/colour] He chuckled a bit. "[colour=#008080]But then one day I made a friend. She was an older zebra who taught me the ways of music. I would tell my parents I'm going to school and then I would skip off and practice music with her."[/colour] He sighed happily at Showboat. "[colour=#008080]Then one day..I was playing...and I got this." [/colour]He looked down at his cutie mark. "[colour=#008080]And I've just had a love of instruments ever since. Well since I moved out of my parents home."[/colour] He laughed a bit.

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Hello Light." [/colour]She said smiling as she was talking to Harmony for abit on how long she was staying.[colour=#DDA0DD] "Lovely to meet you again."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Sup Light, long time no see."[/colour] She giggled and saw the piano in te far corner of the room sitting next to the guitar she bought for Octavia.[colour=#FF0000] "You finally got one. Can I play it and show you my new song please. It's one none of you have heard me sing."[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Go ahead Harmony! Maybe you can teach me the song after as you are already teaching me already."[/colour] Octavia giggled.

Harmony started to sing her new song that she has kept a secret for quite sometime now. It's called Rolling Girl.

She sang these Lyrics:

[colour=#FF0000]Lonely girl is dreaming all the day

Of things she knows are far away

Screaming out all the voices in her head

Are now eating away Hear them eating away

"I'm just fine."

Her breathing out a sigh

You know, those words are gone with the wind?

So she fell short, more and more

Thinking back to where she had made the mistake again can't find it so I'll roll on

One more time, One more time

"Please just lemme roll for another day"

That's what she said, What she said

Don't you know the meanings are hidden under cover?

"One more time?"

"Just a little more, waiting til the day that I see the end"

"I'll stop this breath from seeping out...for now."

Rolling Girl has given it her all

It's just too far the hue she recalls

Screaming out all their voices hurt her head

They're now mixing around hear them mixing around

"No, I'm fine."

Still breathing out a sigh

You know, those words are gone with the wind?

No matter what "I'm fine" and such

So watch me climb the hill that I know I'll always fall from

Guess I'll roll again

Yeah one more time, one more time

"Please just lemme roll for another day

Whispering the meanings she's hidden under cover

"One more time?"

"Just a little more, waiting til the day that I see the end"

"I'll stop this breath from seeping out...for now."

One more time, one more time

"Please just lemme roll for another day"

Don't you know the meanings are hidden under cover?

"One more time? Stop it's fine."

"Are'nt you getting tired of doing this?"

"I'll stop your breath from rolling out... for now."[/colour]

(Again I don't own the song. Link to japanese version:

Link to my favorite english version:

Sorry if it's abit long I wanted to put the whole song in :D )

Light smiled at Octavia as he waited to hear a reply from Showboat. [colour=#008080]"Hello Octavia. Nice to see you again."[/colour] Light then glanced back at Showboat. He was glad he met him. He was a nice stallion. Light then heard Harmony start singing a song. It was amazing .He had no idea that she could sing that like that! He watched her as she sang the song.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac was glancing around the house when he heard Harmony start singing. He already knew she was a good singer. But he always loved to listen. Big Mac's eyes then widened a bit when he realized he would need to make his delivery quite soon. But he didn't want to just leave the ponies he was with.

(Jeez I must not be following the topic!)

Time Spinner had moved through the crowd. He saw Harmony run elsewhere and he sat on a bench and sighed. He got up again and trotted to the place she was going to. He knocked at the door of his friend Octavia. [colour=#696969]"Octavia! Is harmony in there?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He called.[/colour]

Octavia heard a voice coming from the door. She opened it and she saw Time.

[colour=#DDA0DD]"Oh Time lovely to see you come on in. If you want to see Harmony she has just finished playing the piano." [/colour]She smiled and stepped aside to let Time in.