♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

[colour=#000000]Time gave a delightful nod to Octavia. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Thank you, Ms. Octavia." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said in the most regal voice he could. He stepped in and walked to the room with the piano. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Harmony, there you are! I see you brought a crowd with you." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time took off his fedora and bowed to them. (Yes he has one now! XD) [/colour][colour=#696969]"My name is Time Spinner. Who are you, 'group of Harmony's followers'?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said half sarcastic, half serious.[/colour]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light watched this new pony introduce himself. Light put on a friendly smile and said, "My name is Light! Nice to meet you!" he smiled at him.

-Big Mac-

Big Mac watched the pony introduce himself as Time. Big Mac still as usual said nothing. He just remained silent and watched the group.

Octavia followed Time into the other room and sat down.

Harmony got up from the piano and gave Time a hug. [colour=#FF0000]"Nice to see you again Time"[/colour] She said and smiled.

Light told a bit about his story. Show felt a bit bad for him when he talked about his parents forcing him into studying and not being helpful with his musical life. He finished by telling about how he got his cutie mark. Showboat was about to tell Light about his own cutie mark, but he heard somepony, with an exceptionally lovely voice, began singing. Showboat raised his ear to hear better, then turned his head. Harmony was singing. It was a rather complicated song, about a girl who wanted to keep rolling... or something like that. Show tried not to let the cryptic lyrics bug him. She finished up, and Showboat clapped his hooves on the ground in applause. Some other pony then went through the door. Show was almost bugged by how many ponies there were now, but took a deep breath to not show it. He turned to the new pony, 'Time'. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm Showboat Forte, attorney at law."[/colour]

(I assume you could either introduce yourself or you could just be silent and hide.)

[colour=#696969]"An attorney Eh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time[/colour][colour=#696969] [/colour][colour=#000000]said with a smile. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Something tell's me there's a bit of a contradiction between your voice and your body language." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time twirled and played with his pocket watch necklace. He quickly noticed it and put his hoof down. [/colour][colour=#696969]"In any case, It's a pleasure to meet both you and Light."[/colour]

Light was watching Showboat when he finished his story. Showboat had not responded so Light had no idea what to think about what he said. He didn't want Showboat to think Light was going for the old guilt trip move to make him like him more. But then another pony entered the house! Introduced himself as Time. Showboat spoke to him and then Time, while playing with his pocket watch, said it was nice to meet him and Showboat.

Light put on a smile and said, "Nice to meet you Time."

Time made a comment about Showboat's voice and body language. He was slightly confused. He didn't know what that was suppose to mean, but he put on his polite smile again. [colour=#0000cd]"I guess I'm not the only one with knowledge on Freudian habits." [/colour]He told him, giving a subtle compliment. [colour=#000080]I'M the one with that knowledge, not you. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Oh, okay, let me just tell him that... [/colour][colour=#000080]Don't you dare![/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Perhaps you aren't." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. He looked to Harmony. [/colour][colour=#696969]"So what were you singing this time?" [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Hehe, I was song that is very personally really. All you guys probably thought I was just singing about any random mare. Well, that song was about me and how I feel most of the time."[/colour] Harmony said shyly looking down at the floor.

Harmony explained a bit about her song. Showboat's ears perked up again as he became curious. [colour=#0000cd]"About you? So... You roll around a lot or something?" [/colour]He asked in a half joking manner. [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry, we- er, I'm not good with cryptic things like that."[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

Light chuckled a bit at what Showboat said. Because honestly he had no idea how to intemperate the song either. He still said nothing and kept his smile on. He thought the song was sung very well. It made him wish he could sing like that.

Time gave a weird look to Showboat but then approached Harmony. [colour=#696969]"I'm sure it was a good song." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said putting his hat back on. He looked at the other ponies who didn't introduce themselves, then back to Harmony again. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Besides, I'm sure it's not as bad as any song I've written." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked at the piano and brushed the keys with his hooves. [/colour][colour=#696969]"That is if you don't mind."[/colour]

(sorry everypony I'm here)

[colour=#DDA0DD]~Octavia~[/colour]

[colour=#DDA0DD]"You can have a turn Time. I don't really mind which pony goes on it I just want them to be careful." [/colour]She said sittng down and smiling.

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Close Showboat. It means whatever task I face and fail at I will keep on going until I finish what I set out to do. I've been doing this ever since I was a little filly back at music school." [/colour]Harmony said her head dropping when she talked about music school.

Time sat down at the piano. He looked at the keys and had no idea what song he should play. Harmony mentioned Failing...Time decided to pick a song that meant something to him. One that had his friends names secretly in it.

[colour=#696969]"Day to night, dark to light,

Fall the sands of time.

Let the years like the gears

Of a clock unwind

In your mind walk through time

Back to better days.

Memories, like a dream,

Wash tears away.

Like a star in the sky,

Darkness can't reach you

Light the night, joy is light,

Till the new dawn.

Cast away your old face

Let go your spite,

With this mask I'll ask

To borrow your light!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Here is the song:)[/colour]

(I knew the song as soon as I read the first line :D Lime is when they do and say things together without knowing)

[colour=#00FF00]~Octavia + Harmony~[/colour]

Octavia stomped her hooves on the ground and cheered for Time. Harmony also joined in. [colour=#00FF00]"Such a beautiful song!" [/colour]They said together.

[colour=#696969]"It's not much. A bit of an old song if you will. In any case what is with these Extra ponies here? I don't believe I've seen them around canterlot." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked.[/colour]