♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

(I can't NOT make a Doctor Who reference with a character called Doctor!)

The doctor introduced himself as... The doctor. Showboat immediately became excited, and stomped his hooves quickly. While Doc was asking the important questions, Showboat had questions that were as important as the universe itself! [colour=#0000cd]"You're the doctor?! As in, the doctor the doctor?! Renegade time lord from Gallopfrey, saving time and space from all of its dangers?!" [/colour][colour=#000080]You read too much Doctor Whooves. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]It's the best book series ever, I can't just stop reading it! [/colour][colour=#000080]Just let me take over for a moment. [/colour]After clearing his throat, Showboat went back to serious mode. [colour=#0000cd]"We were on a train when a large bump sent her flying into a window. She was conscious for a few moments, but now appears to be semi-conscious. Medical history unknown, I've only met her this afternoon. Her name is Leif."[/colour]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doc smiled at the pony that spoke up and told what happened. But one thing caught his attention. He stallion ask if he was a time lord from Gallopfrey. Doc then shook his head and smiled sheepishly. [colour=#8b4513]"Thank you for letting me know what happened."[/colour] He glanced over at Lief and said, [colour=#8b4513]"You're right. She is semi-conscious. But I would still like to keep her here to make sure she is alright."[/colour] He then suppressed some thoughts. Then one nurse came into the room and trotted up to the doctor and said, [colour=#800080]"Doctor. One of the new born fillies is getting restless. We tried to calm her down but she just..-"[/colour] The Doctor put his hoof up to the nurse's mouth and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Shhhh I will speak with the new born in a bit. Just try to keep it occupied."[/colour] He smiled as the nurse trotted off. Doc then turned back to the ponies and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Sorry about that. Now where were we?"[/colour] He smiled again.

Big Mac stood by and watched the whole conversation go on. He was going to speak up and say something...but he realized he had no idea what he would say. So the stallion kept quiet.

The doctor was temporarily distracted by (his companion?) a nurse telling him about a newborn foal, but he seemed focused on helping Leif. [colour=#0000cd]"I believe we were finding a room for her." [/colour]He reminded the doc, as they arrived at an empty room and put her on the bed. He noticed how quiet Big Macintosh was, but thought it was probably normal for a farmer pony to not have much to say. He took a seat by Leif's bed. [colour=#0000cd]"I guess this ruins our plans on meeting Octavia today."[/colour]

The Doc looked at the pony who said that they were finding a room for her. As they all entered the room Doc put his hoof on her head.He felt no fever. Just a small bruise. He checked her pulse. Normal. She just seemed to have hit her head to hard. The Doc sighed a bit. He didn't know what to say really to the ponies.

"[colour=#a52a2a]Look your friend here. I think she will be just fine[/colour].[colour=#a52a2a] There is no need to worry."[/colour] He smiled at all of them. [colour=#a52a2a]"Just let her rest for a bit and I think she will be just fine." [/colour]He chuckled a bit. Ponies were always coming here with injuries. Bu he was always able to help.

Then a different nurse entered the room and she looked panicked. Her blond mane was all in a mess. She trotted up to the doctor and said in a slight whisper, [colour=#daa520]"Doctor, you're needed at..." [/colour]Her voice got quieter as she spoke. The Doctor ruffled his brow and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Right now? But it's hardly that time yet![/colour]" The nurse whispered something again. The Doctor's eyes widened a bit and he said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Is it ready?"[/colour] The nurse then gave a quick response and the Doctor let out a little sigh. He nodded at the nurse and she trotted away. He looked back at the group of ponies and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"I hate to rush you but I need your decision for I am needed at this time. Well maybe not this time but another time but anyways. Are you all going to stay here with Lief? Or do I need to have a nurse stay with her? If you all are staying in Canterlot then that would work out.I can only stay for a bit longer but it's your decision."[/colour] He smiled at them and had one eyebrow raised.

Big Mac listened to the Doctor and turned to Showboat who had taken a seat by Lief's bed. He was still standing. He trotted over to Showboat and looked at him.

Big Mac would be willing to do whatever with this group of ponies. He glanced over at Lief and then back to showboat and shrugged.

The doctor reassured them about Leif, before another nurse entered and frantically told him that he needed to go. The doctor gave him the choice of leaving or staying. Showboat began silently panicking. [colour=#0000cd]Darn it, I hate having to make choices... [/colour]Big Macintosh looked over at Showboat and shrugged, seemingly not caring what his choice was. After a short, nervous silence, he finally decided to speak up. [colour=#0000cd]"I-I think we'll stay until she gets up." [/colour]​He finalized. [colour=#0000cd]"If that's okay with you guys..."[/colour]

Big Mac smiled at Showboat. He thought to himself that that was the right choice. He glanced over at the Doctor and said, "[colour=#ff0000]Eeyup." [/colour] He smiled again.

The Doctor smiled at both of the stallions. [colour=#8b4513] "Alright then. Just when you all feel ready to leave just make sure you check out.[/colour]" The Doctor waved goodbye and he trotted towards the door. He stopped himself at the door and glanced back at Showboat and said,[colour=#8b4513] "I may be back later if you ponies are still around. I hate to leave you all here." He shrugged and sighed , "But you know how time works. There's never enough of it."[/colour] He smiled and trotted out the door. But then he came back and said looked at Showboat again and said, [colour=#8b4513]"Oh! I forgot to say what I was going to say earlier."[/colour] He laughed then focused on Showboat, [colour=#8b4513]"You seem like you know what you're doing when it comes to patients and things like what I do. You've got good senses, you know what to say."[/colour] He paused. "[colour=#8b4513]Good sense of time."[/colour] He smiled at Showboat and then left the room. He called out from down the hallway, "[colour=#8b4513]Keep it up!"[/colour] Then he mumbled something to himself as he trotted down the hallway.

Delilah stood in the room,then she got tired of standing,so she sat down on the floor next to Leif's bed,she sighed a sigh of relief[colour=#FF8C00],"I'm glad she'll be okay,atleast." [/colour]She said before puting her head down,man,what a day it has been.

Big Mac chuckled a bit. He was glad that she was going to be ok as well.

Since it was so quiet in the room..Big Mac decided that he would speak. He had the thoughts in his head of what he wanted to say. But when he opened his mouth all that came out was, "[colour=#ff0000]Eeyup."[/colour] He smiled at Delilah. He realized that he was happy and content being quiet. But maybe sooner or later he would strike up a conversation some time with these ponies. Besides, it looked like they were going to be here a while.

(Sure! Not much else we can do really.)

The group sat around rather silently as they waited for Leif to at least begin stirring. Showboat didn't want the guilty feeling of abandoning somepony, though was letting his mind wander to thoughts about what he'd do once he got out. He at least wanted to ask Leif if she was alright before he'd leave.

Leif eyes fluttered open,"Ugghuh?" She sat up. Delilah peered over at her," Hey Sleeping Beauty,did you sleep like a beast?" Leif shook her head,"Haha,no,how long was I out for?" She asked,peering up at the clock,but her eyes were still adjusting,so it looked blurry in her vision.

Leif's eyes eventually began opening slowly, as Showboat started stirring from his daydreams. She appeared dazed, though it was completely understandable. [colour=#0000cd]"You were out for... I don't know, an hour? I don't have a watch." [/colour]He tried telling her, with slight notes of snarkiness in his voice. [colour=#0000cd]"You okay? How many hooves am I hold up?" [/colour]He lifted up a single hoof in front of her.

Big Mac was glad to see that Lief was awake. He watched as Showboat and Delilah checked up on her and asked her questions. Big Mac stayed quiet and just listened. He almost laughed when Showboat asked how many hooves he was holding up to Lief. But he was able to hold his laughter. He glanced over at the clock and got the time. He had no idea how long his delivery was going to take. But he didn't want to worry about that right now.

Big Mac was glad to see that Lief was awake. He watched as Showboat and Delilah checked up on her and asked her questions. Big Mac stayed quiet and just listened. He almost laughed when Showboat asked how many hooves he was holding up to Lief. But he was able to hold his laughter. He glanced over at the clock and got the time. He had no idea how long his delivery was going to take. But he didn't want to worry about that right now.

Leif said some gibberish that Show couldn't make out (lol he doesn't know Spanish). She focused on his hoof, but didn't seem to be able to answer. [colour=#0000cd]"She may need to stay here a while. I think that train wracked around her brain a bit too much." [/colour]Show told Delilah and Big Mac. He turned back to Leif. [colour=#0000cd]"Do you know your name at least?"[/colour]

Leif gave a sarcastic response, with more of her gibberish, though she at least knew her name. Showboat sighed with relief. [colour=#0000cd]"Well... It's not TOO bad, at least." [/colour]Showboat told them, as he stepped away. [colour=#0000cd]"She'll most definitely need lots of rest though. That's as much as I know." [/colour]Showboat then remembered their original plans. [colour=#0000cd]"Leif, is it okay if we leave you alone for a while? We have things to do... Right?" [/colour]He nudged Big Mac to get some support from him.

[colour=#006400]""Hmm..sure,go ahead.I'll be fine," [/colour]Leif said,Delilah then spoke up[colour=#FF8C00],"Hey leif,can you please stand up and walk in a stright line for me?"[/colour] [colour=#008000]"Uhh..sure?" [/colour]She got up and walked in a straight line.

Big Mac felt Showboat nudge him . He shook himself awake for he had gone into a trance. There were spanish speaking ponies there...it was weird.

Big Mac glanced at Showboat and said, "[colour=#ff0000]Uh..Eey..Eeyup." [/colour]He smiled awkwardly for he had no idea what he agreed to. He assumed it was something to do with Lief for now she was trotting in straight line.

Big Mac sighed a bit. He needed to pay more attention.

After showing that she could walk in a straight line, it seemed everypony was ready to go. [colour=#0000cd]"Okay. I believe we were going to see Octavia?" [/colour]He asked them on their way out. [colour=#0000cd]"Bye Leif!" [/colour]He called, closing the door behind them.