♪♫ A New Harmony ♫♪ (Open)

MyHarmony

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finny smiled and started to bounce around cheering. Then he remembered a new pony had trotted up. He stopped and looked at the new pony and said, "[colour=#008080]Hi Shadow! I'm Finny!"[/colour] He smiled at him.

Finny smiled at Shadow and said, "[colour=#008080]Well Dawn here was just telling me about how her mum is Luna!"[/colour] Finny knew that was not what they were doing but he was just so excited about knowing that.

Leif seemed rather overjoyed at being out of the hospital. Showboat was thankful that he could hide his nervousness. [colour=#0000cd]"Okay... Does anypony know the way to Octavia's?" [/colour]He asked, after realizing that he had no clue.

Big Mac was happy that Lief was happy. But he still thought she needed to rest.

Big Mac smiled and said, "[colour=#ff0000]Nnope."[/colour] Big mac glanced over at Showboat. He really had no idea where Octavia was or lives..he figured she would be busy anyways.

((I love just saying Eeyup and stuff XD))

Dawn smiled, and gasped. [colour=#40e0d0]"Guys! I want to show you something!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She focused, and they disappeared in a burst of energy. She teleported them to [/colour]a room, with no lights on. She turned them on with her magic, and the lights shown bright on a giant indoor playground. [colour=#40e0d0]"Come on! Let's play.... Pirates!" [/colour][colour=#000000]When the word 'pirates' was said, the room twisted and turned into a giant wooden pirate ship, and 3 pirate hats and clothes were fitted to her and the colts. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Let's get this boat a-sailing!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and ran aboard.[/colour]

((HAHHA SHADOW XD bring in Colt Flintlock XD hahah))

Finny was confused at first but when he realized that he was on a pirate ship he suddenly got so excited. He ran over to the sides of the ship and started to run around the whole ship. He had a huge smile on his face. He ran back over to Dawn and said, "[colour=#008080]How do we get sailing?!"[/colour] He was eager to set sail.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Like this!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She focused her magic, and the room shifted to make the ground water and the walls and ceiling the sky. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"We have to find the treasure mateys!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled, and started to steer the ship with her magic. It turned towards the right, and flowed across the sea. She heard a rattling at the end of the boat. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"We have some friends!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]She said, and grabbed a wooden sword, and threw one to each of them. She ran up to one and sliced the skeleton's head off, and it disappeared. She continued to fight them, [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Come on mateys help a captain out!"[/colour]

Finny was so excited. He felt like a real pirate! He then was tossed a sword and then he saw the skeletons coming at him and Dawn.

He yelled and then he chopped off one of the skeletons heads. He then killed another one and then glanced at Dawn. "[colour=#008080]We can't get hurt right?" [/colour]He laughed a bit.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Nope! But think that you may get hurt... It makes it a lot more fun!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn giggled, and a kraken attacked the ship from the side. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Holy Auntie!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She screamed, and ran towards the kraken. [/colour]

((Lol maybe))

Shadow's armor had lots of pockets and satchels, holding random vials and spheres and pills, while he wore some strange goggles on his face. As he looked himself over, a smile grew on his face as he pulled out a flintlock pistol and started shooting skeletons in the head. Every once in a while, he would pull something out of a satchel and throw it at another enemy, the different vials and spheres causing different effects such as smoke bombs, flash bangs, and sticky grenades. ((Lol I'm an artificer/tool worker type character))

((I was kidding. I just thought it was weird that we just started that pirate rp...and now this XD haha))

Finny noticed that a Kraken was attacking the ship! Finny ran up next to Dawn and said, "[colour=#008080]What do we do Dawn?"[/colour] He was getting quite scared now. He had never seen a kraken before. But the beast looked as if it could swallow the ship in like two bites! But Finny stood his ground...with his wooden sword.

((LOL wooden sword))

Shadow turned and finally noticed the kraken, the shaking of the ship as the kraken was tipping it making it plainly obvious. As he noticed it, he pulled a strange orange-ish vial out from a satchel, tossing it straight at the kraken. As it hit, the vial broke up, causing a strange reaction with the substance. Once the substance touched the air, it lit quite brightly, setting the kraken on fire in a large red sparkly flame.

(With his wooden sword. LOL)

Dawn looked at the Kraken, and handed Finny her sword and hat. [colour=#40e0d0]"If I don't return, your captain!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said, and jumped into the kraken. She traveled around, and then used her magic to stop the krakens heart. He plunged deep into the water, the ship no longer being attacked. [/colour]

Delilah curled up in a corner,"Ugghhh..." She moaned as the sea sick felling engulfed her. leif on the other hand was on the crow's nest,looking out at the open sea,she had an eyepatch,for no reason,and,a small wooden sword that she had evidently,chewed on.

((Haha,yay,pirates AND sea sickness XD best things ever! Jk abou the sea sickness... :D ))

(I guess I'm still in this but I'll just get myself back in here. Sorry I was gone for a while I had an Exam for 2 days. :) )

[colour=#FF0000]~Harmony~[/colour]

Harmony ad got off the train and parted with the other ponies and went to a coffee shop to catch up with an old friend. Soon she picked up her bags and stereo meet back up with the ponies and saw a few more then she knew. She over heard Showboat talk about her best friend Octavia.

She trotted around the ponies and said, [colour=#FF0000]"Her house is this way if you want to follow me."[/colour] She smiled and trotted down a road to her right.

Soon she was at Octavia's door, she rang the bell and then waited for her to answer. While waiting she put her things down.

[colour=#DDA0DD]~Octavia~[/colour]

Octavia hear her bell ring in the middle of her practice.[colour=#EE82EE] [/colour][colour=#DDA0DD]'I wonder who that could be?'[/colour][colour=#EE82EE] [/colour]She thought to herself. She trotted down stairs and openned the door to see Harmony and some other ponies.

[colour=#DDA0DD]"HARMONY!"[/colour] She leaped onto Harmony and they gave each other a big hug and did there secret hoof shake.[colour=#DDA0DD] "So who are these other ponies?" [/colour]Octavia said standing next to Harmony just like her as if they were twins. She waited for the ponies to answer.

(I asumed you guys would follow. Is that ok?)

(I kinda' lost track of what's going on, so I'll just follow Harmony)

Harmony seemed to leave her catatonic state as she lead the way to Octavia's house. They rang the doorbell, and a beautiful grey mare answered the door. After an awkward moment of Harmony and Octavia doing... Something, seemed like a secret hoofshake or something, she asked who they were. Showboat gave his normally flowery introduction as he shook her hoof. [colour=#0000cd]"And might I say you look even lovelier then I remember." [/colour]He complimented her.

Big Mac followed with the other ponies as they made their way to Octavia's house. When they reached her house Harmony and Octavia did their secret handshake or something and then then carried on.

Showboat gave Octavia a compliment and Big Mac,as usual, kept to himself.

((Sorry for short post :P))