Flashbomb [Ready]

Dabom444

Roleplay type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Flashbomb

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Orange

Coat: Dark Blue

Mane/Tail: Blond with Darker stripes in it. Longmane that goes down to his shoulders and a long tail. Has a windswept look to it.

Physique: Smaller than other stallions by a little amount, Lean with stronger front legs.

Residence: A small cloud condominium, On the outskirts of Cloudsdale, Is able to move on the breeze to new locations but is usually situated here.

Occupation: Cloud Breaker on the weather team. Has the build to break tough clouds for other pegesai to break apart and manage the clouds better.

Cutie mark: (adjusted for WOE)

Flashbomb's cutie mark is a storm cloud with a explosion behind it, It is the symbol for his ability to break clouds a little easier than other pegesai. His special ability partains to that and only that. He got it when he was in young fliers school and found that when he hit a Really tough cloud that would usually be tougher for others he broke it in two. It showed that he was slightly tougher than other pegasai in the school in terms of handling clouds.

Story:

Flashbomb was born in the town of Cloudsdale to two loving parents Windgust. and Lightning wind He attended Young Fliers school as soon as he could. He worked hard in his studies and lived happily with his parents. He got his cutie mark in school as part of a jest from the school bully, He wanted to show him that he wasnt weak and broke a large cloud with a dive. When he aged enough he Had to go on his own. He felt it was the right time to do so.He has family in Fillydelphia, His cousin Dust trail and His uncle Afterburn. But he never really saw them to much during his colthood. Flashbomb Had a Distinct Love of weather, He apired to be a Weather manager his ability to work with clouds well allowed him to be noticed by His friend who worked on the weather team. He was offered a position as a cloud breaker. He saw the oppertunity and took the job.He bought a small cloud house condominium and lives there with his pet Ospray "Rivet". He has an oblong dream of joining the wonderbolts one day but he believes its a Fools errand. He goes with the flow and lets life take him to wherever it goes.

Character summary:

Flashbomb excels at cloud control and artwork, He can draw simple but quaint works of art but keeps mostly to his flight skills. He is good in agility but not so much in speed, He can barrel roll to get out of tight spaces due to the wingshape he has.

He strives to improve at his social skills and his ability to keep his cool in tough situations. His picture of his parents is what keeps him going at times of hardship He misses them dearly and hopes that one day he will see them again.

Flashbomb hates spiders and Lonelyness, He dislikes ponies with bad attitudes and will ignore them until they cool down.

He loves hot tea, Music, Flight, the wonderbolts and artwork. When Flashbomb is alone or bored he will try to find something to do, such as draw or read. He will also flap his wings in 5 round bursts to keep on his toes, Not to much of a hobby but it keeps him occupied. Flashbomb keeps to himself unless spoken to, He has an open mind and does not jump to conclusions on the spot. He tends to look at nature or other things and evaluate their value. He will get mad if he is called weak but wont express it, When his parents are brought up he will change the subject on the spot. Flashbomb is usually good to get along with, he is kind at heart to other ponies and his aura just makes others feel at ease. He can be a leader if he can and will treat others equally. His overall persona makes him a good friend of others. Flash though has his faults, He cant turn down a challenge which usually leads him to get hurt or look silly. He sometimes is a cluts but not all the time for he keeps his hooves to himself. When faced with spiders he freaks out and runs from them.

Additional info: He is my Avatar picture as well.

Hello, Lux here, your friendly neighborhood Helpstaffer. Sorry I didn't see your reply before.

Anyway, the easiest way to fix your name is to click the Edit button, then click Full Editor, then you can change the title to Ready and hit Save.

Now, there's also the text which needs to be black.You can use the Edit button again and then highlight and select Black and it will be fixed.

So, since you're getting to make it as Ready, let's go through with it.

[colour=#663366]Coat: Dark Blue with a[/colour][colour=#ff0000] few scars on it, Has a prominant one over his right eye and one over his snout. [/colour]

I'd have to say no about the scars as we discourage having ponies with physical/ mental disabilities.

[colour=#663366]Residence: A small cloud condominium, [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Smaller than what Rainbow Dash's is. [/colour][colour=#663366]On the outskirts of Cloudsdale, Is able to move on the breeze to new locations but is usually situated here.[/colour]

You'll need to remove the reference to Rainbow Dash as we don't allow references to cast characters. Just mentioning that you have a small home independent of Cloudsdale is fine.

Now the story:

[colour=#ff0000]He crashed into the Everfree Forest and gained his scars. He stayed there in the forest until he was better. Three days later he returned to his parents and appologised to them. They were shocked by his scars but the deed had been done. He got along well with his parents eversince and didnt object to anything they asked of him. They dissapeared during the Changeling attack and he has no idea where they went. He believes they were taken by them but he is unsure. He has family in Fillydelphia, His cousin Dust trail and His uncle Afterburn. But he never really saw them to much during his colthood. [/colour]

A couple of things here. Again you should eliminate the part about getting the scars. Also, the Everfree Forest is a very dangerous place, so I'd eliminate that reference. You could say that he crashed in say Ponyville or Canterlot and had to stay in the hospital instead of going missing in the forest. I'd also remove the idea of parents going missing, replacing that with his desire to stand on his own as an adult.

[colour=#663366]Flashbomb needed a job badly to get his own place, He tried so many other jobs until one day he joined the Weather team and helps with cloud control. He bought a small cloud house condominium and lives there with his pet Ospray "Rivet". He has an oblong dream of joining the wonderbolts one day but he believes its a Fools errand. He goes with the flow and lets life take him to wherever it goes.[/colour]

You might want to know more about how he decided to join the weather team.

So those are the things I see. Please let me know when any changes are made and of course if you have any questions.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and i Appreciate the help.

Although i have to cut so much and pave added info into the bio i am satisfied with the result of it so far. Im on an xbox 360 so it wont allow me to Change the colour, When i highlight it unhiglights it when i go to change colour but it will be fixed soon! I also understand that any references whatsoever are not tolerated and i understand it compleately. I didnt mean to connect Rd to Flash in any way what so ever i just wanted something to compare it to. :)

Hello again. When you're ready to have this application reviewed, please change the title to Ready. I do see that your colours have been fixed though and your updates.