Well, How Do Everypony!

Shenanigan

About Myself: I'm just a female brony from Arkansas (in the United States.)

How I found Canterlot.com: I was googling MLP-based Role-play sites and stumbled upon this place.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Hilariously enough, my boyfriend is the one who convinced me to watch the first episode. I've been hooked since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
I'm afraid I'm not really too good at these introduction posts, so I'm sorry if it's not particularly interesting to read. However, I enjoy chatting with anypony and role-playing is great too. I've been drawing ponies since I first saw the show a little over two years ago,and I'm more than willing to draw anypony for fun. :)

Welcome to canterlot fellow brony. Have a song:

Lol. ^This. That's usually my thing, but it looks like NeoEx beat me to it! Anyway, welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you prefer a realtime RP, you might want to check out the chatroom. I'm sure you'll find someone there willing to RP with you. Maybe even me! :) Hope to see you around there sometime!

Hey there, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Feel free to submit any of your pony works to the Gallery.

There is also a Request Area, where you can post a topic and offer to draw art for others, if you're inclined. I just saw that you like to draw OCs for fun, and if you make a thread there you'll probably get noticed more.

Word you like to try your hand hoof at one of my OCs?

Thanks everypony! I'll try my best to have a lot of fun and get involved. :D

MyLittlePonyTales, thanks for the advice! I do like to draw OCs for fun, though I'm not really that good at it yet. I'd be glad to try my hoof at one of your OCs though :)

• Like 1