Greetings all!

BluePrint

About Myself: I am called BluePrint. I enjoy art (making or admiring), puzzles that wrack the brain, and sensless humor. This is my first time using a site like this and I am curious to see what happens.

How I found Canterlot.com: A good friend of mine recommended this site.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was a hater whose hate was won over by curiosity, tried it once and never looked back.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Now for a riddle. You throw away the outside and cook the inside, then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Lol. It's one of the things the site automatically changes. No biggie, you get use to it. Now stop messin around and get in here! We're waiting! :D

get in where? which one are you actively in right now. and sorry bout the wait I had stuff to deal with off keyboard.

Good to meet a friend of Frost! He and I have been helping each other with writing lately, and he has been a huge help.

I wouldn't say all THAT much, Cadabra... I've been kind of inactive with my writing, as of late. Feeling too much meh, you know what I'm saying? Hoping to get back into it soon enough though. And Blue better start replying to his stuff on here, else I'll have to give him a call... Lol.