Sex: Female

Species: Pony,Pegasus

Eye Colour: Violet

Coat: Crimson Red

Mane/Tail: Two hued striped bright green,shoppy and long

Physique: Taller than average pony by a few inches,rather slim

Residence: Canterlot,sometimes in PonyVille

Cutie Mark: None,not gotten yet

History: When Leif was a young filly,she loved to sing,to the Woodland Critters.She would sing lullabies to them,then she would be told to come in for the day.Her parents were not always there for her when she needed them.She basically raised herself.Leif has no siblings.The only place that Leif really felt like she was at home at was with the Woodland Critters,they comforted her and she them.Some nights when she was an older filly,but still younger,she would sneak out in the middle of the night and spend the night singing to the Critters. When Leif got older,she took a liking into painting,she would paint pictures of the forest and of the Woodland Critters too. When Leif finally moved out from her house with her parents,she moved to Canterlot and got a day job painting for the Princesses.In her spare time she would go into the Canterlot Park and sing to the ponies that were in the park,they would come and see her singing out of curiostity.She is afraid of nopony noticing her,like she would become invisible.That is why she sings in the park,almost everyday. Sometimes she goes back to PonyVille to visit her old friends and family.Currently she can be found in Canterlot with the Princesses or at the Canterlot Park singing. Leif's current house it a two story house that has a different painting on each wall on the first floor.Upstairs she has some unfinished painings that are works in progess on the walls.

Character summary: Overall,Leif is a more introverted,and soft spoken pony who is always in the forest with the WoodLand Critters.When she is in Canterlot she is busy with work,she is always writing songs and singing them in public parks.When in Canterlot Leif also paints for the Princesses,she paints portraits of the three.When in PonyVille,Leif can often be seen in Sugarcube Corner,singing to the ponies in the shop and painting pictures of the sweets.That is a character summary of Leif Melodic Green.

post-7075-0-10713800-1363668738_thumb.jp

Hiya,not to steal the RP helpers's job or anything but methinks you should reconsider the "shy" part.

You say she sometimes sings to others as a past time in the park,but you'r character is said to be introverted.

[colour=#282828]In her spare time she would go into the Canterlot Park and sing to the ponies that were in the park,though not for bits,just for fun.[/colour]

Now if you said she went there to sing and other ponies would come and see her out of curiosity, it would make more sense.

Tough,its just my opinion,usually people who sings to crowds are not shy.

Also i think it would nice for you to develop a bit more on the character summary: Things like what she likes and hates, is afraid of, how she reacts when around other ponies.

Again,i ain't here to do the RP helper's job,i'm sure one of 'em could give you better advice than mine!

The first thing I noticed is that you have a blank flank 1: Moving away from her parents, you get a cutie mark before you are a young mare, there are no late bloomers, she's still a filly if she has a blank flank so that history is going to have to change. 2: She can't have history or work personally for the princesses, it's against the rules to have established history with canon characters, the princesses are all played by someone else and it's not fair to try and tell them what their character does:/

This app has a good start, the design is cute, but I'm afraid she needs a little work done to be WOE rp ready! However if you want to use her as is, with no edits necessery you can switch this app to FFA/Crossovers and rp with her right away! However she won't be able to rp in WOE Rp