[colour=#CC33CC]"Hello there, new customer! Hum, you don't look happy at all! How about a nice, cold fruity drink? They can sure give out a smile!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The unicorn wraps her arm around Melancholy, as she uses her magic to show her one of the menus. The menu has a purple aura surrounding it[/colour][colour=#000000].[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"See anything on the menu that looks delicious?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Umm...just give me,anything I guess." [/colour]Melacholy said,she lookd aver at Flake and shrugged her shoulders,for nothing was wrong,she was just being herself,using her regular old monotone voice.

[colour=#2F4F4F]"Thank you." [/colour]Melancholy smiled grievely then looks over at Flake.

Melodice saw Melancholy,the first thing she noticed was her mane,She trotted over and touched her mane,which was as stiff as a board.

Flake looked over at the mare that was behind the counter making a drink. Flake smiled and said,[colour=#008080] "Hey make me one of whatever your making as well! Whatever it is I'm sure it will be delicious!"[/colour] He laughed again and smiled at both of the mares.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Yes siree, Flake! Here you go, ma'am! One 'Cherry-Bo-Berry'!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She hands Melancholy her drink. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Another one coming up!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta grabs the same ingredients off the counter, then uses them.[/colour][colour=#cc33cc] [/colour]

Flake smiles and nods at her. He couldn't wait to get his drink. Melacholy's drink looked splendid!

Flake then glanced around the shop and while looking around said to Magenta, "[colour=#008080]Is it hard to run this place Miss Magenta?"[/colour]

Flake watched everything go on as he was drinking his drink. Just like he predicted...it was delicious.

He took a big sip and then let out a big "Ahhhh". He felt like ordering another but he didn't. He turned his gaze to some of the ponies in the shop. He remembered them talking about a library but he didn't want to bring up redundant subjects. He wanted to spark some conversation so he quickly said, "[colour=#008080]Sooo, how is everypony?"[/colour] He gave all the ponies a friendly smile.

Flake laughed at what Magenta said. [colour=#008080]"I think anything would be hard to run if it had a parade in it![/colour]" He laughed again. He then sighed and calmed himself down.

"I[colour=#008080]t's good to know you're doing well."[/colour] He smiled at her.

Melodice was playing in Melancholy's chalk board like mane,it hit her hoof,so she would flick it away[colour=#008080],"Hehe," [/colour][colour=#2F4F4F]"Would you stop that?" [/colour][colour=#008080]"Oh,yeah..."[/colour]

Flake glanced over at the two mares that were messing with each other. Flake laughed a bit and said, [colour=#008080]"You two having fun over there?" [/colour] He laughed again.

[colour=#2F4F4F]"No...I don't even know her." [/colour]Melancholy chuckled a bit,for her monotone was lifting[colour=#008080],"Well..maybe,but same here,I don't know you either." [/colour]Melodice said shrugging.

Flake smiled at the two mares and said, "[colour=#008080]Perfect opportunity for you two to get to know eachother!"[/colour] He smiled at them and then pulled Melodice closer to Melancholy He moved his hooves for them to start conversing. He was smiling the whole time.

Melodice looked at Melancholy[colour=#008080],"Hi..eek,I'm,rrg,M,Mel..."[/colour] "[colour=#2F4F4F]Hi there Mel,I'm," [/colour][colour=#008080]"No,I mean,Ekk,Melodice." [/colour][colour=#2F4F4F]"Hi there Melodice I'm Melancholy."[/colour][colour=#008080] "Hi,M,mel,Melancholy."[/colour]

Flake was getting a bit agitated but he kept his funny and loving mind set on the two ponies.

"I don't know what you need to talk about...just ask about hobbies or interests or something!". He laughed again.

[colour=#008080]"Hi there Melacholy,again,do you sing by chance,where are you from,How old are you-" [/colour]Melancholy put her hoof up to Melodice's mouth,"[colour=#2F4F4F]Almost ALL of those questions,I can not answer,beacuse I don't know." [/colour]She said,afterwards she looked rather embarassed.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Oh? Almost all of them...in what order?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The young mare rubs her hoof on her chin, then facehooved, because she thought that question wa[/colour][colour=#000000]s stupid. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"D'ohhhh."[/colour]

Melancoly peered over at the facehoofing pony,"[colour=#2F4F4F]Hmm,alright then..." [/colour]Melodice smiled awkwardly[colour=#008080],"How dould you not know the answers,to any of the questions?"[/colour]