Flake watched as the Blake stallion fell and had Melodice help him up.

Flake chuckled a bit. He wanted to visit the library. But he didn't want to just leave these ponies.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Whoa, careful! :-o" [/colour][colour=#000000]Magenta Dawn walked to Darkness, the pegasus stallion that just got up from falling down. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"Good thing you're alright! So, what's your name? :smirk:" [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour][colour=#CC33CC] [/colour]

A silvery-coloured unicorn peers into the window before entering the shop. She takes a moment to survey the interior; noticing the commotion, she waits. Idly blowing a darker purple part of her short mane out of her face.

(Crimson when you type a post there should be an A with a few box next to it and an arrow pointed downwards next to a big smilie face. You click on the arrow and you can [colour=#008080]use [/colour]different [colour=#008000]text [/colour][colour=#0000cd]colours [/colour]:) ))

Flake noticed that two new ponies had entered the shop. He watched them as they conversed with each other. He overheard one of the ponies say that they were new to Ponyville. Flake was always happy to welcome newcomers. Being new himself. He trotted up to the two ponies and said in his heavy Stalliongrad accent, [colour=#008080]"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. But I just wanted to say hello to you two."[/colour] He smiled at them. He shook his light blue and white mane out of his face then he smiled back at the two new ponies.[colour=#008080] "I'm Flake.[/colour]" He smiled.

Flake smiled at Crimson. [colour=#008080]"Crimson Blade. Nice to meet you."[/colour] Flake laughed again. He glanced at the other new pony who was remaining silent. Flake turned his gaze back to Crimson.

[colour=#008080]"I'm sorry I couldn't help but overhear earlier. You said you were new to Ponyville correct?[/colour]" Flake raised one eyebrow as he asked his question and waited for the answer.

Flake choked a bit. Even though he wasn't drinking anything. His eyes widened and he almost yelled at Crimson. [colour=#008080]"You're a royal guard officer?!"[/colour] He coughed a bit and got his breath back.

[colour=#008080]"Sorry about that. I've just..well being from Stalliongrad I haven't seen very many Royal Guard officers before."[/colour] He laughed at himself for choking.

"Yeah, heh... Sorry, thought it was obvious...ya know, crossed blades as a Cutie Mark. Anyways, just act like i'm a regular pony... Princess Celestia just wanted someone to make sure everything is okay in Ponyville. Stalliongrad must be a nice place." Crimson Blade chuckled at the surprised pony then looked at Darkness. "It's okay, I won't watch you two" he said with a wink.

Flake laughed a bit. Make sure everything in Ponyville was alright? Was something supposed to happen?

Flake stopped thinking about what could happen. He was worrying himself. He smiled and said, [colour=#008080]"Well sorry I didn't notice at first."[/colour] He laughed and then glanced over at the other ponies in the shop.

Flake noticed Crimson waved his hoof in dismissal to him. He smiled and said, "[colour=#008080]Alright. So you're new and I'm new. Anyway we could get a tour or something?"[/colour] Flake laughed. He wanted to tour this town since he would be living in it. But he didn't want to leave the ponies in the shop.

Flake examined a few of the ponies and said, "[colour=#008080]I'm not sure. Whoever wants to. I know Magenta can't she's running the shop!"[/colour] Flake glanced over at Magenta and laughed a bit. He then started to examine more of the ponies in the shop.