(im ganna hop in if thats all right! Not sure what entirely is going so some help would be nice XD Lol its a sweet drink shop? like sodas and smoothies?)

Sugar Song, the young blue filly trotted about in front of the shop. She stopped, took a pause then backed up and headed inside. It smelled very delicious and she could see so many different ponies that she had never met before. She was excited to do some more exploring of Ponyville. (its in ponyville, right? Haha)

[Actually, it takes place in Canterlot. But close enough. :) And yes, you're allowed to be here.]

[colour=#CC33CC]"Ah, new customers!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The[/colour][colour=#000000] young mare smiles.[/colour][colour=#CC33CC] "What was that, Flake? You said something about going somewhere, right?" [/colour]

(Welcome haha)

Flake smiled as he noticed the young filly enter the shop. He had never met her before but she looked rather eager to explore! This reminded Flake of when he was a little colt. How many pranks he pulled and how much he loved exploring Stalliongrad. But now he can explore Ponyville! Only without the pranks. He doesn't prank anymore.

Flake trotted up to the little filly and said, "[colour=#008080]Hello there little filly! What are you doing here?"[/colour] His Stalliongrad accent was strong and he smiled at the filly.

But then he turned his gaze to Magenta and said, "[colour=#008080]Oh yes! I was hoping to get a tour..maybe...you know..go to the library?"[/colour] He let out a small sheepish chuckle.

((Haha,hi everypony,I'm back for a little while XD))

Melodice looked over at Flake[colour=#008080],"Ooh,that sounds fun,"[/colour] She said thinking of the fun time they could have,Melancholy looked at the new pony who had entered,she said[colour=#2F4F4F],"Hello there,I'm Melancholy,what's your name?"[/colour] She asked,only this time,(((wait for it)) using lots of expression in her voice ((*jaw drops* she broke out of her monotone XD))

Sugar Song looked up at the pony who had came up to her and to Melancholy. "I'm Sugar Song!" she chirped. "I'm exploring! Plus it smells really good in here! Yum!" She perked at the mention of the library. "What are your names?"

(mmm sorry Darkness, Sugar's ganna come bother you now :P)

Sugar Song noticed the pony all alone. Everypony seemed to be having a ton of fun with each other and decided that that pony should to. Sugar trotted contently over to the pony, her braided tail swinging heavily from side to side. When she reached him, she smiled wildly and hoped it wasn't creepy, as her friends had told her. "I'm Sugar Song," she introduced herself. "You seem lonely. Can I sit with you? Or would that be weird...?"

[Out of character: Due to my busy schedule, I kind of cannot keep up with the roleplay. But I'll be back in a couple of hours, or whenever! :smirk:]

Edited by AwkwardAverageMage

[sorry for absense, catch up time.]

Regal watches the stallions Flake and Crimson converse. Smiling at the mention of royal guards. She politely clears her throat before interjecting, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances Flake and Crimson Blade." "I've never had the pleasure of meeting a royal guard, do you have armor" She asks Blade giddily.

Sugar Son joined Darkness contently and was enthused when Melodice came over as well. She smiled happily. "So, I've got a question. What are some of the hot stops in Canterlot? To visit and stuff? And to find some of the most interessting ponies?"

[colour=#008080]"Hmm...well,there's the Castle that he Princesses are in,the Clubs..."[/colour] Melodice stopped[colour=#008080],"Oh yeah,there's the threatre,the weekly talent show..." [/colour]She stopped again,"[colour=#008080]That's it for all I can think of."[/colour]

[colour=#cc33cc]"Oh, that club! Now I see."[/colour] Magenta grabs a cupcake and eats it up, then throws away the wrapper. [colour=#cc33cc]"Anyways, so it was run by a stallion. What did he look like? Do you recognize his cutie mark?" [/colour]

((Time to bring in my favorite OC :) ))

Care Package was flying not as fast as he could but he was going pretty fast. He had been told to "rush" deliver a package to a.."Magenta?". He had no idea.

He was told about her shop so he knew where to find her.

While he was flying he saw the little shop. But he was going rather fast to stop himself and he managed to smack into the side of the building.

He groaned and then stood up and trotted inside. He saw a multitude of ponies "Great" he thought to himsel.

Care sighed and said out loud, "I've got a package for...Magenta?". He put on a small smile.

[colour=#CC33CC]"Um...over here, mailpony!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The mare held up her hoof in the air. [/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"I heard some noise, I have no idea what it was. It seemed to have come from the side."[/colour]