Care noticed the mare that called him. He trotted over to her as she talked about hearing noise. Care chuckled sheepishly and said, "Yeah..I never heard..noise.". He smiled. Then his eyes widened and he quickly reached in his mailbag and pulled out a small package. He started to hover off the ground so he could hold it in his hooves.

"I believe this is for you.". He smiled a warm smile at her.

She'd been to the theater too many times in her life, not that she cared. She had lived in Canterlot her whole life but had never been to the castle and was excited to hear that there was indeed something for her to do there. Though, she hoped it wasn't an 'All Pony' club. She was still quite young. "There really is a club? That's so cool!! Is it older ponies only?" She didn't even know if there were clubs for younger ponies. Her parents, on their free time, had always talked about going to a club but said she couldn't come along.

Care saluted Magenta and waved a bit. "[colour=#daa520]No problem ma'am!"[/colour] He kept his smile. While he was trotting out he almost ran into the little filly that was in the shop with them. He moved out of her way and said, [colour=#daa520]"Oh I'm sorry little filly." [/colour]

Care smiled at Sugar. He always loved friendly fillies. He gave her a warm smile and said, "[colour=#b22222]Nice to meet you Sugar Song! I'm Care Package! Equestria's awesomest mailpony!" [/colour]

He smiled at her again and then saluted her.

She returned the kind smile warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet Equestria's best mailpony!" She chuckled and saluted him back. She though it was a bit formal and silly but was funny. She had met so many crazy cool ponies, it was awesome! "Did you always want to be a mailpony?" she asked curiously. She knew it wasn't really a question you asked a stranger but she was always wondering about other ponies fate since she felt hers was wrong. Maybe she wasn't the only one!

Care smiled at Sugar when she saluted him back. Then she asked him if he had always wanted to be a mailpony.

Care put a hoof on Sugar's shoulder and said, "[colour=#b22222]I have Sugar. Ever since I was little. I would watch my dad get up in the morning and leave...then late at night he would come back and tell me all about where he went and who he delivered to. So I wanted to follow just like him."[/colour] Care smiled at Sugar.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Awww, so cute! Like father, like son!" [/colour]The mare giggles at how adorable that little colthood story was. [colour=#cc33cc]"I started drawing when I was a filly. My first drawings were that of stickponies. I used to draw pegasus wings like cartoony fires, and horns like straight lines. And I also made everypony's manes and tails black, no matter what colour or colours they are. My, oh my! Even Celestia's mane and tail would be black![/colour][colour=#cc33cc]"[/colour]

Care laughed at what Magenta said. "[colour=#b22222]So when you were little did you want to be an artist?"[/colour] Care raised one eyebrow at her.

The thing that stuck with him was that she said Like Father Like Son. Care then realized he really had become like his father.

She was fascinated. She always loved hearing about other ponies pasts and their dreams. "That's really cool, Care Package!" She looked over at Megenta. "Do you have any of your art on display anywhere? You must be great!" She was slightly disapointed though but she didn't show it.

[colour=#cc33cc]"Hmmm...well, I draw ponies differently than the other mare. Looks like I'll have to get one of my drawings over here. Sometimes I do it when I'm not working. Usually, I catch myself erasing and drawing and erasing again and stuff. I may not put 7 hours into my work, but I might one day. Maybe."[/colour]

Melodiec tayed quiet the whole time,she spoke up[colour=#008080],"Hi there Care Package,I'm Melodice,nice to meet ya,and I sing,I followed in my mother's hoofprints,now I sing at the Gala,for the princesses,at parties,and even at weddings,and to answer your silly question on the clubs,anypony is allowed,any age too!"[/colour] She said as she chuckled a bit and extended a hoof out for Care,

It seemed like everypony had their lives figured out from when they were a young foal. This made her feel even more isolated but shrugged it off. "You sing? That's incredible! And awesome. I'll have to go check out the party!" She laughed a bit.

Care Package smiled at Melodice. She seemed nice. He took her hoof. He had little gold slips around his hooves that had wings on them. All mailponies got them when they delivered enough. It was a promotion thing. Care kept his smile and said, "[colour=#b22222]Nice to meet you Melodice! I would tell you what I do but you probably overheard it."[/colour] He laughed a slight laugh.

[bye Queen Chrys.]

Regal watches the small cluster of ponies quietly whilst devouring some sweets; in a ladylike way of course. She dabs at her face with a napkin; horn aglow with silvery magic, before moving over to the group.

"[colour=#666666]Greetings, I hope I'm not intruding upon your conversation[/colour]." Regal says curtly.

Care turned to the very curteous mare.

He chuckled a bit and agreed with Magenta. "Oh you're not intruding at all!". He smiled at her and flapped his wings a bit

Melodice nodded,"[colour=#008080]I did overhear...I hope I wasn't eavsdropping..."[/colour] She looked around,then a mare trotted over,the first thing that ran through her head was,[colour=#008080]Elegance[/colour],she smiled at the pony[colour=#008080],"Nope,Hi there,I'm Melodice." [/colour]She stuck out a hoof,and still had that same o' cheery smiled on her face.

She smiled at the Melodice and Regal and the other ponies too. She had an idea. Something that would keep them all talking! She hoped the others would be happy to answer the one question that hangs in the back of her mind every time she meets a new pony. "How did you get your cutie marks?" she asked quietly. She wasn't usually shy but she was prying in other ponies' business plus, she didn't know if she was intterupting or not. Maybe it would be better if nopony heard her.

Melodice looked over at Sugar[colour=#008080],"How did I get my cutie mark...hmm..well,It was a warm summer day,I was outside playing when my father brought out our old chareoke machine,he had said to us that tonight is the nigh,we will gather all our family and use our heirloom for once! The night had rose above us and our family arrived,mum,dad,brothers,sisters,aunts,uncles,granny's,and Grandpa's,alll of em' from every corner of Equestria,we had a feast,then we partied until we all settled down and we went from youngest to oldest,of course,I was the oldest then,but not now,for I am the second youngest because my auntie had her baby a little while back,but other than that,I was nervous,I got up and trotted over,I took the microphone and sang to the song,I had found a comfort that lyed there as I sang,then I felt a tingling as I flew up into the sky,then a huge flash,I got my cutie mark! A microphone made from small detailed chareoke machines..."[/colour] Melodice smiled,she hoped that she condensed the story down short enough.

[colour=#cc33cc]"I'm not sure if I even told you my cutie mark story. I told you that I drew stuff as a filly, but that didn't give enough information."[/colour][colour=#000000] The mare rubbed her chin with her hoof.[/colour] [colour=#cc33cc]"It all started long ago, when I saw a piece of paper. And I saw a pencil, then drew on it. My first stickpony was a pegasus named Firey Clouds. Sounds odd, but oh well. But then I drew more and more and more, then suddenly, a purple pencil with a bow as my cutie mark popped up! I couldn't believe it at first, it felt exciting! I finally figured out my special talent that day, so wonderful!"[/colour]