Equestrian Trail (interest check/sign up)

hi everyone im just checking to see if anyone wants to do a Oregon trail themed run specifically the dangers of it and the slice of life stuff and jsut the travel from your old life to a new one. still some stuff we need to work out if your interested but til then i would like if people would apply or not its entirely up to you guys

Application

Name:

Race:

(Alicorns won't be turned down if their not over powered but they are frowned upon)

Wagon: Y/N (choose one)

Reason for leaveing:

*optional*

Hope/dreams:

Bio:

(just a small summery)

Interesting notes:

there you go fill it out if you wish to apply :)

Ps: also it will be sort of a medieval times or..well not as advaced

Name: Draco

Race: Pegasus

Occupation: Unemployed but he is a good explorer and herbalist.

Wagon: no

Reason for leaveing: looking for a better life and one where hes not made fun of or ridaculed

*optional*

Hope/dreams: to be accepted and even loved if possible

Bio: born from two Pegasus parents but was experimented on while his mother was still pregnant with him. the result of this is his mother did not survive the birth and he was born with dragon wings and a resistance to fire.

Interesting notes: he has dragon wings, a shy personality, and can't be burnt as easily.

(this is my char and a example for those who want one)

[colour=#282828]Name: Autumn Gold[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Apple farmer[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Wagon: An small and old covered wagon, mostly meant to hold and protect supplies.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Reason for leaving: Was given free land out west and wants to expand his farm.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]*optional*[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Hope/dreams: Just wants to live a humble, simple life. Hopes to get a family.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Bio: Not much has happened in this farmers life. He grew up, learned the trade of his family, and has taken over his families farm.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Interesting notes: Autumn Gold is a (possibly distant) grandfather to Braeburn. His siblings wanted to stay behind, so he's the only member of his family moving away.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name:[/colour]

Spirit Water

[colour=#282828]Race:[/colour]

Unicorn!

[colour=#282828]Occupation:[/colour]

Wandering water seller, out here it's a needed occupation! Sometimes the rain just isn't enough

[colour=#282828]Wagon: Y Basic water carrier wagon except most of the back is just a large keg with a system to filter falling water through a mechanism on the roof using pipes and what not[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Reason for leaveing:[/colour]

Water just isn't selling... the area getting poorer and poorer means that ponies don't have the money to buy water, doing anything they can to get it free

[colour=#282828]Hope/dreams:[/colour]

To maybe just find a nice town... settle down and rest his feet... hes been on the road for too long now.

[colour=#282828]Bio:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Spring has a rough exterior but don't let it fool you, it's pretty natural for most folk in these parts. If you get to know the guy and don't be a nitwit he has a heart of gold, always trying to help somepony and he would gladly give a few ponies a drink for free if they looked like they needed it. But when the whole town needs it for free then it just isn't good buisiness.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Interesting notes: It's a unicorn travelling out in the wild! Need I say more?[/colour]

We NEED romance. How will Autumn start a family without a wife? Anyways, on a more serious note, I guess I could probably invite a few people, and if it's needed, I could make another charrie and could have some weird love triangle thing just for drama.

I'll join! Cherryetta is a secondary character in a fanfic that will probably never see the light of day, and I think it would be fun to do more with her.

[colour=#282828]Name: Cherryetta[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Cherry Farmer[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Wagon: small covered wagon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Reason for leaving: In short, she feuded with Cherries Jubilee and her brother, Black Forest. Her grandmother before her started from scratch in Dodge Junction, and she would prove her worth as a Cherry by doing the same elsewhere if she was unappreciated at home.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]A Little bit more about Cherryetta:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cherryetta hopes to start a legacy much like her Grandmother, Nanna Cherryanna did before her by planting a cherry orchard from the ground up in the far reaches of Equestria. She knows all about running one, having grown up in Dodge Junction working Cherry Hill Orchard with her family for as long as she can remember. Though she is usually an easygoing pony, there was an argument between her and her family: her mother, Cherries Jubilee, and her brother, Black Forest, closely following her grandmother's death and regarding the estate. Frustrated with everything that was happening, she decided the best thing to do would be to leave her family behind and start elsewhere.[/colour]

Photos:

[colour=#282828]

Initial Pony Creator Design:[/colour]

SJx0DIj.png

Cutie Mark:

psSD238.png

An i-phone quality photo of a drawing I made of her in the absence of a scanner:

KYhzU58.jpg

alright before i forget...again >_> lets discuss shall there be npcs..to illustrate what happens? like say hopeless mook #1 falls off a cliff?

I think this is a good idea. :)