RetroDerpy

Derpy is a main cast pony! > :-o

Hello everyone, RetroDerpy crashing in! I'm currently a "Pegasus in training", in flying Helicopters, and also a pretty smart geek with computers :blush: (Though I don't have any degrees, I have a lot of time with hand-on experience) I'm also pretty big on baseball, Cards being best baseball team :D This site seems like a pretty cool place to hang around, though I'm not much of a Role-Player :razz: I've read through the rules and they seem pretty reasonable, which is a plus. Anyway hope to meet some of you! I'll probably be hanging out around General Discussion.

Heya, welcome to Canterlot! :)

Do you have a favorite epsoide?

Oh how could I forget something like that? I like quite a few but oh.....I would say..."Swarm of the Century"
  • Like 1

A Cards fan you say? You have my attention! They are my home town baseball team, and I have filmed a wedding where Fredbird himself made an appearance. It was awesome!

So since you are a fan of the big red bird himself, can I assume you are from Cardinal Country?

• Like 1

A Cards fan you say? You have my attention! They are my home town baseball team, and I have filmed a wedding where Fredbird himself made an appearance. It was awesome!

So since you are a fan of the big red bird himself, can I assume you are from Cardinal Country?

Woah, a wedding with Fredbird? Now that is an awesome wedding. Also, I am and still live in STL.

Greetings! What Google search led you to these parts? :razz:

Derpy is best pony.

"pony forums" :)