Greetings Fillies and Gentlecoats

Nico

About Myself: First off, I am an avid roleplayer. I thoroughly enjoy creating original characters and playing them out in engaging and fun stories. I don't like to host my own roleplays, however, as I tend to be a bit too controlling and picky.

A few other hobbies include gaming, art, and music.

I play many different types of games, including RPG and RTS types.

I draw on pen and paper or use my pen tablet. Also, I do all my colouring graphically using corel or gimp. I haven't tried my hand at making ponies yet, but I intend to soon.

I play both the flute and the mandolin. I'm not a master at either, but I can confidently say that I am pretty good. I adore both instruments.

Oh and I love milk. That is just about all I drink. =D

How I found Canterlot.com: I literally just found it in a google search while looking for a nice MLP community to mingle and roleplay with.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I have actually only been a fan for about a month now. I saw its huge fan-base and decided to do a bit of research on it. I found out that it was Developed by Lauren Faust. She created two of my favorite cartoons, and I became interested.

I was immediately hooked after seeing the first few episodes. I honestly haven't seen a newer cartoon of such quality since I was in elementary and middle school.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
You may call me Nico and I look forward to getting to know everypony.~

Haha, knew you'd say those. Also great shows. Shame Fosters didn't run all that long. :(

Do you find the series to be delightfully filled with her humor? I also follow her on DeviantArt, as she has some concept art there.

Haha its usually the little details that amuse me the most in the series. It's so well done. I just finished season two of MLP.

I didn't know she had a deviant art. I should probably check it out then.

Hiya and welcome to Canterlot!!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! From what I gather, this is one of the best MLP RP sites there are. I wouldn't know first-hand, as I don't officially RP here. Lol. I just buzz around the chatroom frequently. It's very nice to meet you Nico! ... Wait a sec... Nope nevermind. Thought I saw a connection where there was none. Anyway, I got something for you. Hope you like it!

Wow. Been so long I had to knock some dust off that clip before posting it.